Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"So which one is it?" Malcom asked, getting a bit bothered about the wait.

"I am the one who had no part in the contest." she began. "So the winner -- with all three of his guesses correct -- is Trip." she said, bringing a round of applause from the ladies.

Trip laughed and hoisted his glass. "To me!" he said, drinking the remainder of the pint before slamming the glass back down on the table. "So what do I win?" he asked.

"Your prize is two hours in the hut." Shen replied, smiling broadly. "You may choose any lady -- or ladies -- to join you there and do whatever you like for two hours." she clarified. "Please make your selection or selections and we will begin your time."

Trip couldn't take his eyes off of Benjie. He got Malcom's attention and looked at him with pleading eyes. "I promise I'll be good to her; but I just gotta have her." he whispered to his friend.

"Oh... no problem man. I don't own her. Enjoy!" Malcom responded, clapping Trip on the shoulder.

Trip stood up and walked over to Benjie. "I choose Benjie -- alone." he said.

She gave Malcom a quick glance, as if asking his permission. He nodded. Benjie stood up and put her arm around Trip, pressing her firm breast against his arm. "Let's go, Trip." she said, giving him a big smile. The couple walked into the hut and pulled the curtain across the door. These huts had no doors -- or windows for that matter.

Shen came over to the table and sat next to Malcom, her musky scent wafting to his nostrils as he finished his beer. "Another beer, Malcom Reed?" she asked. He nodded, and she jumped up and wriggled to the bar.Nice he thought, watching her sultry curves. "I will bring a pitcher for us." she shouted, drawing the beer perfectly and pulling two cold glasses from under the bar. She returned and poured two glasses, handing him one and hoisting the other. "To an evening of pleasure." she said, clinking her glass against his and taking a drink.

"To pleasure!" he replied. He thought for a few moments, then addressed her. "So.. Shen... that wasn't you?" he asked.

"No Malcom Reed. It was Vida." she replied. "This is me." she added, lowering her head to his lap and taking his dick in her mouth.

He sat back and watched as the beautiful girl worked his organ expertly with her lips and tongue, drawing it into her mouth with suction until he was again fully erect. "Yeah baby, that's good." he whispered, picking up his beer and taking a long pull. She sucked his cock for a solid twenty minutes, pausing briefly when she sensed him getting close. He didn't want to cum again this way -- at least not yet, and pulled her head up.

"Not good Malcom Reed?" she asked, a pouty look on her face.

"Oh no Shen, it's fine. I'm just not ready yet." he replied, stroking her hair softly. Then he noticed Luli and B'Ellana engaged in a passionate session of their own on one of the large pads on the patio. He could hear B'Ellana's mewls as Luli worked her lips down over the firm little mounds of her bosom, her fingers dipping between B'Ellana's legs to manipulate her pussy. Then Luli licked her way down her lover's belly and she buried her face in B'Ellana's crotch.

"You like watching girls, Malcom Reed?" Shen asked, giggling as she watched his face getting red. "I am sure they wouldn't mind if you joined them." she added.

"W-well... no... watching is fine for now." Malcom replied. But his cock was still hard, and the sight of the two girls getting after it was very stimulating!

Shen noticed his arousal, and without his noticing she reached down between her own legs to make sure her opening was moist. Without a word, she put one leg over him and sat down on his meat, reaching between them to guide his penis to her pussy. Her lips found his and engaged him in a passionate kiss as her hips drove down to engulf his erection inside her cunt. "ohhhhh... fuck me Malcom Reed. Fuck me!" she whispered in his ear, letting her tongue work it's way around his earlobe.

It was the first pussy he had been in since they arrived! He reveled in the wet heat of her loins as she bounced up and down on his cock. "Ahhhh Shen. Your pussy is so hot baby." he told her, reaching around to grasp her fleshy buttocks to guide her. He could feel the clenching of her vaginal muscles around his dick, and controlled the pace of her thrusts to make this fuck last a good long time. "Bloody wonderful Shen." he moaned, letting his hands roam up her sides to find the firm globes of her tits.

"You like pussy Malcom Reed?" she asked, holding her hips down and deliberately clenching her muscles around his organ. "My pussy likes you!" she whispered. Her hips began to move again, her breath getting labored. "Now FUCK ME!" she groaned, bouncing up and down on his lap. Minutes later she couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm cumming Malcom Reed. FUCK ME!" she yowled. "YIAHHYIAHHHYIAHHHHHH."

He let her ride his cock to her climax, managing to maintain his own passion below the boiling point as she fucked herself with his meat. She finally stopped spasming, her face buried in his neck, her snug pussy still engulfing his erect organ. "Good for you, Shen?" he asked, chuckling softly as his hands gently rubbed her back.

Shen shuddered. "I have not had such pleasure in many weeks, Malcom Reed." she said hoarsely. "I am very grateful for your fuck. Now we need to find pleasure for you!"

Malcom laughed, lifting her off of his lap and helping her sit. He poured them both another beer and looked at the beauty next to him. "I am glad I could help you." he said. He looked back over and saw that now it was B'Ellana who had her face between Luli's thighs and was obviously eating some pussy. Her taut backside was pointed straight at him, and he could see the sopping wet lips of her pussy and the tiny wrinkle of her anus.

Shen saw where he was looking. "You want to fuck B'Ellana, Malcom Reed?" she asked. He nodded and she jumped up, grabbing the two glasses and the pitcher. "Come." She said, walking to the table adjacent to the pad where the two girls writhed.

Malcom followed her over, his eyes fixed on B'Ellana's backside. His erection stood straight out from his crotch, eager to find a willing opening.

"You want to fuck her pussy, or her bottom?" Shen asked him matter-of-factly.

"Both." Malcom replied. Then he knelt behind the petite girl and let Shen guide his penis into B'Ellana's snug pussy.

She had already had a glorious orgasm driven by Luli's tongue, lips, and fingers, and now there was a familiar pressure at her cunt, and... "AHHMMMPHHHH." she squealed as the cock pushed inside her. Shen leaned down to whisper in her ear that it was Malcom. She didn't stop eating Luli's tasty pussy, in fact began grinding her face against the open maw of the woman's pussy as the stiff organ thrust in and out of her vaginal chute.

Malcom stayed upright, giving him the view he wanted of his dick sliding into her pussy, her little sphincter ring winking at him just above. He dug his thumbs into her firm cheeks and splayed them wide to fully expose B'Ellana's asshole -- the hole he wanted to cum in. He watched as Shen gently ran two of her fingers around his cock, gathering plenty of B'Ellana's natural lubricant and drawing it up to work it into the girl's anal port. B'Ellana moaned softly at the lewd contact, pushing her hips up to encourage the digits. He could feel the penetration with his dick as Shen slowly inserted both of her slender digits into B'Ellana's ass, not stopping until her hand was flat against the firm cheeks.

"Fuck her ass now, Malcom Reed." Shen told him. "She is ready for you." she added.

He slowly withdrew his penis from the wet heat of B'Ellana's cunt and pressed the head of his organ against the wrinkled port into her bottom. Then he grasped her slender hips and applied pressure until the ring of muscle relaxed to accept the bulbous head inside her back door. There was a muffled squeal; but no resistance from the petite girl as he pushed half of his cock up her ass. "Oh gawd, so tight B'Ellana." he groaned. "Wha...?" he gasped as he felt the tip of Shen's tongue worming it's way into his ass.

"Fuck her butt, Malcom Reed. I will lick yours." Shen said, holding his buttocks apart so she could work her tongue an inch up his asshole.

Malcom's hips slowly worked his raging hardon in and out of B'Ellana's rectum, the exquisite clenching of her tight channel gripping him in a velvet vise. He tried to manage the pace; but sensed from her squeals that she was rapidly reaching another climax. "Oh gawd B'Ellana. OH GAWD. I'M CUMMING TOO!" he roared, slamming his organ into her bottomhole as he sensed her peak as well. The spasms around his meat were almost too much for his sensitized dick, but he pumped the woman's asshole full of his semen as she collapsed to her belly on the mat. "Damn. That was fucking tight!" he said hoarsely, rolling off of her and onto his back.

Shen was instantly on her knees with her mouth on his cock, sucking and licking him clean after his ejaculation in B'Ellana's backside. "There you go, Malcom Reed." she said, smiling at him.

He looked at B'Ellana's naked form, still laying bottom-up on the pad. He reached over and ran his fingers down her back, feeling the Klingon ridges. "Thanks babe." he said softly, giving her firm cheek an affectionate pat. Then he got up and went back to the table, joining Shen, who had been joined by Vida and Tijay.

"Looked pretty exciting!" Tijay told him. "You like the back door always?" she asked him. "Maybe you can try my bottom later?" she suggested.

"It's all good really." he replied, taking a long drink of his beer.

*** Two Hours in the Hut ***

Meanwhile, inside the hut, Trip and Benjie had begun by giving each other sensual massages. Trip started things off, with his massage of Benjie ending up with his face covered with her juices. Then Benjie took over, kneading the muscles of his back and legs, then prying open his backside to slide her long tongue into his ass before flipping him onto his back. His cock was erect by that time, and she conveniently ignored it until after she had worked his other muscles. Then as she made her way up his leg she began using her lips instead of her fingers. Trip was almost beyond the edge by the time he felt her mouth on his cock. But she managed to give him fifteen minutes of fellatio before he ejaculated the first time. She swallowed it all and kept sucking, keeping him hard so she could straddle him, taking his eight inches deep into her hot pussy. There she would work him right to the edge -- then stop, her vaginal muscles throbbing on his dick until his breathing slowed again. For nearly an hour the milk-chocolate beauty used her talented cunt to drive him crazy. His hands molded and fondled her breasts, his fingers slipped inside her tight anus, his tongue met hers in passionate battle; but she held him off until he just could not stand it any longer.

The five ladies and Malcom could hear Trip's roar as he blasted Benjie's pussy with his seed, thrusting all the way into her belly over and over again in raw lust. When his climax had passed, he was through -- for a while anyway. Benjie gingerly cleaned him up with her mouth, drying him with a soft towel. "You feel good now Trip?" she asked him, her beautiful smile returning. "I will get you a drink." She said, getting up from the satin bed and walking to the bar inside the hut. When she turned around, Trip was sitting up at the edge of the bed.

"Two hours in the hut, huh?" he laughed. "Thank you Benjie. You were wonderful!" he told her, taking a long pull on the beer she handed him.

"You do not need to thank me, Trip. This is my life. I provide service for the pleasure of men every day." she responded. "It is my .... Job."

Trip thought about that for a moment, then got up and headed for the door. "Let's see what's up out here." he suggested. Benjie followed him dutifully and they left the hut -- two hours after they had entered. All six of their friends were in the spring pool, laughing and drinking.

Trip and Benjie were quick to join them in the pool, the water temperature dictated by the output of a natural spring at about forty-five degrees Celsius. Even the water itself was different, with a natural oil and air bubbles which gave the pool a sensual ambience. Small, flat rocks offered places to rest drinks and snacks all around the pool which was about four meters in diameter with a fabricated 'bench' seat running around the circumference. Eight occupants were very comfortable, to say the least.

"Woohoo!" Trip howled, stepping down into the temperate water. Benjie headed for Malcom, with Vida making room for her. "Ahhhhh. Freakin' fantastic!" he added, sitting down between B'Ellana and Tijay. "You kids have fun while we were -- ahem -- busy?" he asked, laughing heartily.

"Oh yes, we had quite a lot of fun." B'Ellana replied, winking at Trip and nudging him with her elbow. "And you sir?" she inquired.

"Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more." Malcom chimed in, Benjie's fingernails digging into his thigh beneath the water and out of view.

"To having fun!" Shen offered, hoisting her glass.

"Hear hear!" Trip responded.

They laughed, drank, and played grab-ass for another hour before Vida stood and got everyone's attention. "Our next game will begin shortly." she told them. "The game is called 'Bobbing for Dick'. This will be a timed event for the girls to see who can hold their breath the longest while providing oral pleasure to the men. The men cannot intervene or interfere in any way. If you achieve an orgasm the girl will get extra points; but the contest continues. Once each woman has pleasured both men, the contest is over and the times will be tallied." She told them.

"Sounds like fun; but what does the winner get this time?" Trip asked.

Vida looked around at the group and smiled. "The winning lady may choose one man or both, and may elect to bring along as many other girls as she wants -- for an hour in the hut." she told them. "Timers ready?" she asked, prompting for the first two girls. It was Benjie and Tijay. They each moved in front of a man, Benjie with Malcom and Tijay with Trip and awaited the signal. "Girls ready?" Vida asked. Both girls nodded. "GO!" she said. Both girls dove for cock, both timers started.

"Goddam!" Malcom grunted as Benjie's lips engulfed his semi-erect organ under the water. He started to move his hands....

"No hands, Malcom Reed!" came Vida's voice.

Malcom raised his hands, holding them high above his head. "Sorry!" he said, grabbing his drink and looking down at the back of Benjie's head as she worked on his cock, holding her breath the whole time. He looked over at Trip, who was doing the same thing. Tijay's mouth worked Trip's dick furiously, and he was fighting the sensations. Seventy-six seconds into the match and Tijay's head flew up out of the water as she gasped for air.

"Seventy-six seconds for Tijay!" Vida shouted, writing down the score on the board.

Benjie went an additional thirteen seconds, to eighty-nine before succumbing to the need for breath.

"Eighty-nine seconds for Benjie!" came Vida's call. "Luli and B'Ellana, you are next." she announced. The two women had a brief conversation, and Luli moved to Trip, leaving Malcom with B'Ellana. "Timer's ready!" Vida shouted. Tijay and Benjie manned the timers for this round. "Girls ready!" she called. Luli and B'Ellana nodded. "GO!"

Both girls went after their targets, their heads disappearing below the surface.

"This is rough, huh?" Trip suggested, hoisting his beer.

"Indeed." Malcom responded.

B'Ellana, who didn't much care for fellatio anyway, only lasted forty-nine seconds before she came up. "Forty-nine seconds for B'Ellana!" Vida called, scoring the petite woman. Luli, on the other hand, loved sucking cock and had the advantage of extra lung capacity thanks to her species. Finally at a hundred and seventeen seconds she popped up from Trip's cock, a big smile on her face. "One hundred seventeen seconds for Luli -- the best score so far!" Vida called. "Tijay, please take command." Vida requested as it was her turn 'on the cock'.

Tijay took the lead. "Timer's ready!" she called, Benjie and B'Ellana manning the equipment. "Girls ready!" Tijay called. Shen and Vida took up their positions in front of Malcom and Trip. "GO!" came the call. The timers started and moments later lips met cock under the water as Vida and Shen began working. Vida apparently had not taken in sufficient air, and only lasted thirty-five seconds before she came up gasping. "Thirty-five seconds for Vida!" Tijay called.

"DAMN!" Vida growled. "Forgot to take extra air!" she said, looking at Trip apologetically. "Sorry mister Trip." she added.

"No apologies needed." Trip replied, glad that she hadn't lasted longer -- as he was nearly ready to blow. He looked across the pool at Malcom, whose head was thrown back as he focused on something other than Shen's expert mouth on his penis.

Shen lasted eighty-seven seconds before coming up for air. "Eighty-seven seconds for Shen!" Tijay called. Vida took control of the game once again. "We are at half-time, with the scores as follows: Luli leads with one hundred-seventeen seconds, Benjie is next with eighty-nine seconds, Shen with eighty-seven seconds, then Tijay at seventy-six seconds, B'Ellana at forty-nine seconds, and I am in last place with only thirty-five seconds. Looks like Malcom's harem has the advantage!" she announced. "We will take a thirty minute break for drinks."

Benjie and Luli came over to Malcom, giving him some non-oral attention for a change, and were soon joined by Shen. "Looks like my girls have great lungs!" he told them, laughing. "And your ability to hold your breath is impressive as well!" he added, getting laughs from all three girls. "So do you girls switch men for the second half?" he asked.

Shen nodded her head. "Yes, Malcom Reed. We go another round and then the fun happens." she replied.

"I see. So you girls have something in mind?" he pursued.

Benjie smiled. "Perhaps we do, Malcom Reed. Perhaps you will find out." she said. She poured Malcom another glass of beer just as Vida called for the second half to begin.

"Benjie you will be on Trip, Tijay on Malcom." Vida told them. The girls took their positions. "Timers ready!" she called. "Girls ready!" They were. "GO!"

Once again the two men had their organs engulfed in warm and willing mouths. This time Tijay took what she had learned and simply let her lips and tongue work on Malcom's cock rather than fucking him with her face under the water. She had watched Shen and Luli use this technique. It worked for her this time.

Benjie was first to come up, lasting a still-impressive eighty-five seconds on Trip's larger dick. "Eighty-five seconds for Benjie!" Vida called. Five seconds later Tijay was finished as well. "Ninety seconds for Tijay!" came the call. "Next is B'Ellana on Trip and Luli on Malcom." Vida called, waiting until the girls were both in position. "Timer's ready!" she shouted, the two operators nodding. "Girls ready!" she called, waiting for acknowledgement from B'Ellana and Luli. "GO!"

"AWWWW." Malcom grunted as Luli's lips wrapped around the root of his dick and she began sucking.

"Good, eh?" Trip asked, his own meat enjoying the somewhat limited oral talents of B'Ellana.

Again, B'Ellana came up first. This time she lasted fifty-eight seconds. "Fifty-eight seconds for B'Ellana!" Vida called. Malcom's grunts got their attention as he fought off his climax with the expert mouth of Luli working at his cock. He was grateful when she came up after only ninety-eight seconds. "Ninety-eight seconds for Luli!" came Vida's call.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers