Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Malcom shook his head, taking a deep breath as Luli came close. "I could tell." she told him. "So I stopped."

Vida announced the final round, she was on Malcom while Shen took Trip. Tijay took control of the game. "Timer's ready!" she said, nodding to the two girls at the clocks. "Girls ready!" she called. "GO!"

For some reason Vida took it easy on Malcom, easing her lips down his penis and leaving her tongue out of the game entirely. Shen, on the other hand, went to town on Trip's meat, sucking hard and lashing the head with her tongue. Shen knew that all the 'team' needed to win was a few more seconds for her, and she wanted Trip to cum in her mouth.

"OHGAWD!" Trip howled, his penis spasming in Shen's talented mouth. "OHYEAHHHH!! AGHHH AIYAGGHHHHH NIYAGHHHH!!!" he grunted, thrusting his hips involuntarily as he blasted her mouth full of his seed.

Shen swallowed and sucked him clean before coming up. "Seventy-seven seconds for Shen!" Tijay reported. Vida was only moments behind. "Eighty-one seconds for Vida!" came the call. "The competition is complete, we will tally the results and report." Tijay told them.

While Tijay and Vida tallied the results, Benjie came over to Malcom and suggested he hop up onto the rock so she could 'finish him'. "Trip had a good climax, and you deserve one too." she said, lowering her head and taking his eager organ into her mouth. Her fingers gently massaged his testicles as she fucked him with her lips and tongue. Just as the results began, he filled her mouth with his semen.

"Okay. Here are the results. In first place is Luli with two hundred fifteen seconds, second is Benjie with one hundred seventy-four, next is Tijay with one hundred sixty-six seconds. In fourth place is Shen at one hundred sixty-four, then me with one hundred fourteen and finally B'Ellana at one hundred and seven seconds." Vida reported. "We should all have some food and drink before we move on. Luli, think about what you would like to do with your hour in the hut and let us know!" she said.

Vida and Shen again manned the grill, cooking up steaks, seafood, and other foods to order as the others gathered in a single group to harass Luli as she made her decisions. She and Benjie cuddled with Malcom, sipping on their beers.

"So Luli, what do you have in mind for the hut?" Malcom asked, one of his hands kneading her naked backside. "Anything for me?" he added, smiling at the lovely Bajoran.

"You will find out when the others find out Malcom Reed." she replied. "I believe your steak is ready." she added, taking the plate from Shen and setting it in front of him. "Just trust me -- you need to build up your energy!" she told him, winking.

Malcom went through the steak in minutes, eager to find out what the next hour would hold. He noticed that Trip had done the same, and both men were washing the food down with another beer.

Luli had joined Vida at the bar. "As the proud winner of the Bobbing for Cock' competition I have decided to take Shen, Benjie and B'Ellana with me, and Malcom will be the beneficiary." Luli announced. "We will have a group shower first." she added.

The five 'hut' winners gathered under the waterfall they used for a shower, scrubbing each other with soap and soft cloths before rinsing in a cleanup activity that lasted all of three minutes. Vida and Tijay handed them each a large towel to dry off as they departed the shower area. "Follow me!" Luli shouted, slinking into the hut. Shen, Benjie, B'Ellana and Malcom all followed.

Luli grabbed Malcom by his shoulders and pushed him back on the large bed. The satin sheets had been changed since Trip and Benjie had enjoyed the hut, and there were flower petals covering the entire surface. Luli looked him in the eye, a sensual, almost lewd smile on her face. "Do you like to eat pussy, Malcom Reed?" she asked.

"Uh... sure." Malcom replied.

"Good, because you are going to be given the opportunity to pleasure all four of us within this hour." Luli told him. "Of course, we will also pleasure you; but this is my reward so you get to begin with me." she added. With that, she climbed onto the bed, motioning for him to swing his legs around so he was lying in a supine position. Then she swung one leg over his torso and lowered her fragrant crotch to his face. "Lick me, Malcom Reed." she instructed.

Malcom reached his hands up to grasp her slender butt and applied his lips and tongue to her musky pussy. Her soft moans of pleasure suggested she was enjoying it. Her vulva were already moist, and his tongue worked the soft lips expertly, working from her clitoris to the snug wrinkle of her anus and back. Her hips writhed against his face, grinding her pussy into his mouth as he slipped a finger into her vagina and began focusing on her erect nub. Then he felt her lips on his cock, gently suckling on just the head as he lapped and sucked on her hot pussy. He slowly withdrew the digit in her cunt and rimmed her asshole with the slick finger. Her anal ring opened like a flower, and he pushed his finger inside her rear passage. As he did that, he felt her lips descend the length of his shaft.This is some reward! he thought, sliding his digit deep into her mucky rectum.

The other three girls busied themselves with each others' bodies, lips attending nipples, fingers manipulating pussies and anal ports. The room was getting positively steamy with the sounds of passion. B'Ellana had one of Benjie's nipples in her mouth and Shen's head between her legs, Shen's tongue working at her tender vulva while Benjie pulled her head to push her breast into her mouth. All three moaned and writhed with raw lust as the two on the bed worked toward Luli's climax.

Luli rippled her lips up and down Malcom's shaft, knowing her orgasm was near. She didn't want him to cum yet; but he seemed in control for now. She sensed him push another finger into her bottom, and the waves of pleasure began. She pulled her mouth from his organ and squealed. "Ohhhhh yesssss. I'm cumming Malcom Reed, EAT MY PUSSY!" she howled, grinding her mons against his face. She gripped his balls with her fingers and bounced her dripping pussy on his mouth, the spasms of orgasm overcoming her as her rectal muscles clenched his fingers. She writhed more slowly as her passion began to fade, then she rolled off of him. "Excellent performance, Malcom Reed!" she complimented him. "Shen, you are next." Luli said, hopping off the bed.

Shen joined Malcom on the bed; but she was facing him now. She knelt with her knees on either side of his torso and lowered her wet pussy to his mouth. "Make me cum, Malcom Reed." she ordered. When he tried to grasp her hips she pushed his hands away. "No hands. Only your lips and tongue on my pussy!" she told him. "EAT ME!"

Malcom did as she ordered, lapping hungrily at her dripping snatch as she wriggled her hips. Shen had a most delicious cunt, and seemed to excrete an inordinate amount of sexual fluids when she was excited. It was like eating a very juicy fruit salad, except that it was really hot. He pushed his tongue inside her gushing cunt, drawing his tongue out slowly to trace her sensitive vulva upward until he found the erect nubbin of her clit. She began moaning loudly as soon as his oral digit made contact, and her mewls only got louder as he drove her towards climax. Then he felt soft lips engulfing his turgid cock, and decided to let that pleasure happen. He wanted to remain focused on Shen and her hot pussy.

Benjie had encouraged B'Ellana to 'get some practice' sucking cock, and guided her to the bed. B'Ellana slowly moved her mouth to Malcom's penis and took the head inside. Benjie knelt behind her and lapped her pussy from clit to asshole, encouraging her to give Malcom pleasure with her mouth. "Suck his cock B'Ellana, and I'll eat your pretty asshole!" Benjie told her. B'Ellana felt her anal ring being pushed open by Benjie's long, wet tongue, and took as much of Malcom's cock in her throat as she could. She went down on his organ until she gagged; but Luli's hand on the back of her head prevented her from withdrawing.

"Suck it deep B'Ellana. Take it in your throat." Luli told her. "You can do it girl." she added.

Malcom could feel the convulsing throat around his cock, and heard the voices of the other girls. But Shen was grinding her pussy harder on his face now, her fingers pulling his hair to get more contact as he sucked on the open maw of her sex. "SUCK MY PUSSY, MALCOM REED!" she yowled, "SUCK ME OFF!" came her cries of passion.

Shen couldn't stop herself now, her climax nearly overcoming her control as she ground her mons venerus into Malcom's face. "GAWDDDDYESSSSSS!" she howled. "CUMMINGGGGG!". Her spasms nearly bloodied his lips as her pussy pounded into his face. "YIAAAAAA... YIAAAAAAA... OHYIAAHHHHHSSSSSS..." came her grunts of lust as she flooded his mouth with her juices.

He nearly choked trying to swallow the copious load of pussy juice when Shen had her orgasm. He'd never experienced anything like it. As quickly as she had cum, Shen swung her leg over him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Malcom Reed." she said.

B'Ellana had not stopped sucking on his cock, although she was only taking a few inches now. She knew Luli was trying to help her; but she was actually afraid when she had been forced to take the penis all the way inside her mouth. Then she heard Luli's next instructions. "B'Ellana, why don't you just swing your sweet pussy over his face. You can keep sucking while he eats you!" Luli suggested, reaching over to help the petite brunette swing her leg over Malcom's body. "That's it. There you go." Luli said.

Malcom now had B'Ellana straddling his face, the pungent aroma from her cunt a striking contrast to Shen's sweet fragrance. He reached up and pulled her firm cheeks apart, exposing her snug sphincter as he applied his tongue to her already sopping vulva and started sucking her. As with Luli, he slipped a finger into her cunt, fingerfucking her as his tongue found her clitoris. B'Ellana moaned in approval, her mouth working at his penis. She squirmed a bit when his finger moved to her bottomhole; but once inside her she was okay with it. He pushed it deep into her ass, sucking her clit into his mouth and working it back and forth with his tongue. He could feel her eager lips sucking on his cock, but wanted to save this load for Benjie.

B'Ellana was beyond the point of no return before she realized it, her hips moving of their own volition between grinding her pussy on his mouth and pushing back to capture more of his finger in her butt. Her lips pulled off of his organ with a lewdplop and she squealed her delight. "Mmmm Aaahhhh Yesssss Suck my pussy..." she moaned. "Put another finger in my butt!" she begged. As Malcom complied with her request, she pushed her hips back and impaled her taut rear-end on his digits. "OHHHHYES... I'M CUMMING... SUCK ME!!!" she grunted, bouncing her lithe hips on his face as she spasmed wildly. She rested her pussy on Malcom's face for a few minutes as her breathing returned to normal, then gently rolled off of him. "Thank you sir." she said softly.

"My pleasure." Malcom replied. He knew that Benjie was last, and he was looking forward to that.

Luli stood up, having just had Shen's face between her legs. "Okay, we're down to the last girl. Benjie, why don't you hop up on the bed and tell Malcom Reed what you want." she instructed. "Oh, and Malcom will finally get to cum this time!" she laughed. "He has worked hard for it."

Benjie climbed onto the bed and laid down next to Malcom on her back. She looked him in the eye and spread her legs wide. "Eat my pussy, Malcom Reed." she ordered, her hand reaching behind his head and pulling him down between her thighs. "Make me cum and you can fuck me." she told him. "In my ass." she added. Then she lay back and closed her eyes as she felt his lips and tongue work on her body. He began by nuzzling her neck, his hands molding and kneading her firm breasts. His tongue trailed down her chest to find a bright pink nipple and work it to an aroused state before moving to the other one and doing the same. She felt his fingers softly manipulating the folds of her vulva as he slowly ran his tongue down to her navel. "Oh gawd yes... make love to me Malcom Reed." she whispered, spreading her legs even wider now.

He worked his lips and tongue down her belly, avoiding the heat of her crotch as he nibbled his way down one thigh then up the other. Her fingers grasped at his hair, trying to pull his mouth to her pussy; but he resisted. His hands pushed her knees back until they nearly touched her breasts, opening the entire plane of her cunt and ass for his pleasure. He began to work a finger into the moist folds, drawing her natural lube up to coat her already erect clit. He pursed his lips and blew a cool waft of air over her splayed crotch, bringing soft mewls from her throat. His finger again dipped inside the wet heat of her vagina, then pulled out and coated the rim of her anal sphincter. "Relax now Benjie. Let me pleasure you my way." he whispered.

"OHHHKKKKKGAWDDDDD...." came Benjie's groan as her snug bottomhole gripped the intruding digit. Then she felt his tongue begin a maddening lapping of her folds, teasing at her clit, then diving inside her cunt as the finger slipped to the second knuckle inside her mucky rectal passage. She was right at the edge of orgasm almost immediately; but he seemed to be able to hold her right there at the peak with his lips, tongue, and fingers. "Oh Malcom, you are so good to me. Eat my pussy Malcom. Make me cum." she begged.

Malcom heard Luli's whisper 'ten more minutes in the hut' she had told him. He withdrew his tongue from Benjie's pussy and his fingers from her backside, lifting his body so he was kneeling between her legs. "I am going to fuck your ass now." he told her, positioning the bulbous head of his penis against the clenching ring of muscle. "Relax Benjie, I want you to cum with me." he said hoarsely, leaning forward to push his now-raging hardon into her tight asshole. He got about half of the shaft into her rectum with the first gentle thrust, and felt the spasmodic clenching of her muscles. He knew he couldn't last long in her tight hole, and reached down between their bodies to find and manipulate her clit. He pulled out almost all the way, then pushed until his cock was balls deep in her nether channel. Then he held his hips still, his finger ravaging her sensitive clit. "Cum for me Benjie." he whispered. "Cum for me and I will fill you bottom with my seed!"

Her backside felt stretched beyond recovery; but the finger on her sexual center was disguising the pain as pleasure. She could feel her hips writhing wildly, and her passion was building to what she knew would be an intense climax. But she never expected to experience an orgasm with a penis in her bottom! "Oh Malcom... my bottom is so full... my pussy is so hot... please.... FUCK me now!" she pleaded. "FUCK MY ASS!"

He sensed her orgasmic spasms and began thrusting his cock in and out of her snug pooper. Every time he pushed inside of her he could feel the muscles clenching at his organ, trying to draw his semen into her bowels. "Oh yes, Benjie. Your ass is so tight around my cock. So smooth and hot. OH YEAH. OH GAWD! YIAHHHHH!" he howled, pounding his meat into her tender entrails as he spurted blast after blast of sticky seed into her rectal canal. Her screams matched his as they both went over the edge at the same time. Malcom's hips slowed their pace as his orgasm subsided; but continued to move his still-erect dick in her backside. He finally allowed her clenching muscles to push his organ from her anus, his white goo dripping out of her puckering hole and onto the satin sheet.

"Time!" Luli called. The hour was up!

While Luli and her 'friends' were in the hut, Trip had enjoyed both Vida and Tijay. His rampant organ finding both throats, both cunts, and both assholes before finally spewing his seed into Tijay's snug rectum. With him it was all good, and just sex after all. He had Vida pour him a beer, then told them to climb onto the table and eat each other while he watched. Then he heard Luli's call from inside the hut and minutes later the others appeared.

"Any fun?" Trip asked, laughing heartily.

"I believe everyone enjoyed it." Luli replied.

"Well, Malcom and I have to get back to our shuttle and head back to the ship or we'll never catch them." Trip said.

"What?" Malcom asked, surprised that they had to leave so soon.

"Yeah, got a call from the Cap'n while you were busy in the hut. They've got somethin' on long-range sensors and he wants us back right away." Trip told him. "Sorry, no choice."

Benjie had her arm around Malcom's waist, and was obviously sad to see him leave. "I will remember you always, Malcom Reed." she told him.

"Indeed. And I will remember you, Benjie from Baroquai." Malcom replied, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Okay, hugs all around. We gotta go!" Trip ordered, not being one for long -- or mushy -- farewells. He and Malcom gathered there gear and climbed into the shuttle. Fourteen hours later they were back on Enterprise.

**** Continued in Chapter 6 -- Session 2 of the Competition ****

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers