Entertaining at Large Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He's not very good at this is he? Why don't you give him a hand?'

'Be delighted, but don't be too hard on him, he's led a sheltered life.'

I felt my supporter's one hand stretch further around my back and grip the seam over my breasts. He lifted his other to meet it and ripped the first two buttons apart, pulling the dress open. My tits almost bounced out of the crop top with the release of the restrictive rubber layer and I took a deep breath. Having taken a note of his friend's technique the shy boy tore at the remaining catches which gave easily.

'Thanks boys. You're a pair of life savers.'

I leaned over and kissed both of them on their cheeks. The bolder one's palm caressed my boob whilst his mate rested a cool hand on the small of my back. I turned my head to address him while pushing my breasts harder into his friend's hands.

'Spank me.'

He looked shocked and I smiled encouragement. He lifted his hand and gently brought it down on my buttocks. It was more of a stroke than a spank.

'Harder.'

He tried again and there was perceptibly more force this time. My pussy twitched appreciatively and I eased myself reluctantly up from them. They looked a lot more confident than when I had arrived at their table. I peeled off the dress which made soft tearing noises. I felt the rubber pulling at the hairs on my arms. I dropped the limp and shapeless garment onto the men's laps and gestured with my head for them to return it to the bar.

My new liberation made movement easier and I threw myself about with enthusiasm. By the time I reached the stage I was tingling all over. I had self-inflicted stubble burn on the tops of my breasts which had been massaged thoroughly by dozens of hands. My bum was almost sore from the pummelling it had taken. I had writhed against more stiff cocks than ever before in my life. I was flushed and breathless as I looked down again at the friendly faces of my football buddies. Wot, Piotr and Mr J all made as if to stand: gentlemen to the last. I waved them to stay sitting and grabbed Luke as I made for the stage. He followed reluctantly.

'I need a good spanking. I've been very, very naughty.'

I tried to sound coquettish, but I admit that the volume I had to shout over the noise and the lustful look on my face made me sound more like a randy tart. I pushed a surprisingly shy Luke into the chair. He looked owlishly out at the jealous faces in front of us. I went behind him and struggled out of the top. I dropped the damp rubber onto the stage and raised my hands. I was shaking my tits more in liberation than to turn on the crowd. They didn't know that and the noise went up a notch. I circled Luke once or twice before facing him between his open legs and leaning forwards to rest my head on his shoulder. I started to ease down the shorts to noisy encouragement.

'Spank me 'til I come.'

I breathed the words more than spoke. I felt Luke's chest heave and his hands circle the orbs of my bottom. He squeezed them gently. I stood and allowed him to ease the shorts down the rest of the way before spinning to face the baying audience. I waved and smiled, one hand on Luke's shoulder to keep myself steady, then, with as much grace as I could muster, arranged myself across this lap. My boobs rested against his thigh as my hands touched the floor on one side of him and he adjusted his position to leave my arse pointing skywards.

I grunted involuntarily as the first blow struck. There were cheers from the crowd. The pain, greater than anything I had felt thus far, seared through me and I squirmed. He rested his hand on my warming bottom before taking a second shot. The blows came faster and faster. I could feel Luke stiffen below me and I pushed myself down on his erection as he worked. I was now crying out with each slap and tears were running down my face. The pain was almost unbearable; the boys on the floor were crying out at each slap like the mob before the guillotine during the French Revolution.

My pussy was sopping. I could feel my lips were swollen as I writhed against Luke's firm thigh. There was a perceptible wet patch on his jeans. When he needed a rest himself he stroked my butt in regular circling motions and I felt him slip a surreptitious finger between the crease of my buttocks and down to my wet slip. He gave my clit the gentlest of flicks before pulling back. It was as if I had been electrocuted. Passion jolted through me like electricity and I bucked against his hand letting out an almost animalistic howl.

There was laughter from the crowd as Luke resumed his thrashing and I felt myself warming and tensing as my orgasm approached. I lost all awareness of the people only a few feet away from me as I lost all control. My vision blurred and my panting became erratic as I bounced around against Luke's hard legs simultaneously seeking relief from the pain and a culmination to my passion.

I came with a scream and lay panting across his legs. I don't know how long I lay like that, probably only a few seconds, but it felt like an age. Slowly my breathing regained a regular rhythm and I became aware of the cheers, whistles and hoots from the audience. I reluctantly hauled myself to my feet and stood to acknowledge the appreciation. I had one hip resting against Luke's side and my arm was around his neck. I ducked to kiss him wearily on the mouth and pulled him to his feet as I straightened. I held his hand high as I let the acclamation wash over me.

My memory of the trip back to the Snug is hazy. I remember being patted on the back a lot as a path was cleared. But then all was quieter and I was slumped in a chair. Tracy was standing over me with a fresh pint in her hand. I took it and gulped it down hungrily. My body was bathed in sweat and I was starting to feel cold.

'Fun, eh? You'd better get your kit back on before you catch your death.'

'Thanks Tracy. That was brilliant.'

I stood and started obediently putting on each item of clothing as Tracy passed them to me. Mandy appeared with a fresh pint as I was doing up the last buttons on my blouse. I hugged her after putting the drink down carefully on a nearby table.

'Was that OK?'

'OK? It was fucking fantastic. I'm going to have to mop the stage before I knock off. You squirted all over the place when you came.'

'Sorry about that.'

'As if.'

We laughed together. I was red faced, but obviously unashamed. The fat woman looked from one to the other of us with the appearance of pride.

'I couldn't have done better myself.'

We sat together amiably enjoying the moment. Mandy told stories from her past. One of them was about a trip to London she made to make a soft-core video, but mostly they concerned fighting off randy bar men after she finished her act. Tracy drew some tutting from her mum as she spoke about fucking in toilets and back alleys on her memorable nights. I just babbled about what a good time I had had. All three of us were laughing appreciatively at each other's anecdotes. The moment was broken by a tap on the door and George's head appeared.

'Everybody decent? There's someone to see you Tracy.'

A spindly lad who could have been a Barry clone pushed past him and stood sheepishly in the doorway. Tracy shrieked and rushed at him almost flattening the poor lad against the wall as she leapt into his arms. She made quick introductions – it was Jason her boyfriend – before looking around for her coat which she pulled on moving back to the door. She grabbed the boy in a bear hug and kissed him hungrily.

'Sorry to rush off like this. But I need a good seeing to.'

Jason coloured, his acne standing out like beacons against the flushed skin on his face.

'Mr J's got my number. Give us a ring if you fancy doing some gigs together Suzette. See you tomorrow, mum. Same time next week George?'

We both smiled at the use of my stage name. I waved weakly at her retreating back. Jason grunted his goodbyes; he and Barry obviously spoke the same language. The three of us smiled at each other after they had gone. I felt like an indulgent aunt watching a favourite niece going on her first date. Completely inappropriate in the circumstances, but a sweet feeling nonetheless. George handed me an envelope which obviously contained notes.

'Here's the cash I promised you. I put in a little extra. Scarlett's rung. She's back home. Sounded high as a kite. The buggers In there have almost drunk me dry. I've been up and down those cellar steps like a fly with no arse.'

'Blue-arsed fly?'

'Whatever. It's been the best night I've ever had and much of that is down to you. Everyone wants to know when you're coming back.'

I let the implications of his statement lie in the air.

'Anyway. Crowd's thinning out now. Why don't you come back to the bar for a nightcap. Your mates look like they're eager to get off.'

He left with as much of a bustle as his weight would allow. Mandy handed me my coat and bag and we followed him through to the bar. There was a polite round of applause as I appeared. The place was virtually empty now. A few of the tables were occupied and the drinkers there raised glasses as they smiled over at me. Steve, Piotr, Wot and Mr J were seated at the bar chatting animatedly with one of the barmaids. They grinned at me and gave a variety of thumbs up signs as I eased myself gingerly onto a vacant stool.

'No Luke?'

'He's in the gents, I think.'

'Hand job.'

Everyone within earshot laughed at Wot's explanation. From the sheepish look on Luke's face when he reappeared a few minutes later he had been accurate in his observation. We bantered gently with each other as the crowd thinned out further. The lads had decided to go on to a nightclub in town and made half-hearted attempts to persuade me to join them. I was adamant.

'I'm going home. I only popped out to deliver Mr J and look what you lot got me into.'

I thought I detected a conspiratorial glance between George and Steve and filed it for later interrogations possibly including torture. If I had been set up, at this point I really didn't mind. I was on cloud nine and feeling a combination of exhilaration and exhaustion. If they had fessed up then I would probably have thanked them. George placed a brandy in front of me and started going on again about the success of the evening and how much alcohol he had sold. He kept eyeing Mandy with lascivious looks. Looks which were returned in spades. I smiled to myself as I speculated on the type of bed which would take their combined weight.

I yawned, a little theatrically perhaps, but I was beginning to feel tired. The excitement of the evening was beginning to catch up with me. I asked Mandy to call me a taxi.

'Want to join me Mr J? Or are you going out on the town with this bunch of reprobates?'

'I'll come with you, if you don't mind. It's way past my bedtime.'

Five minutes later we were in the back of a cab heading homewards. Mr J was holding a heavy carrier bag loaded with my tips which George had kept safely behind the bar. He was looking tired too. Tired but happy.

'So. Had a good time? It wasn't too much for you?

'I had a marvellous time. Thank you so much for taking me.'

'Lads not too much for you?'

'They looked after me perfectly. They could not have been better companions.'

'And Tracy? The two of you seemed to get on.'

'We did. A sweet girl. Her parents must be very proud of her.'

'I think they are in their way.'

I scrutinised Mr J's face trying to work out whether he was winding me up. I too had found Tracy personable, helpful and easy to get on with. But sweet? No, definitely not. Mr J just smiled back at me.

'What did the two of you find to talk about? You seemed to get on like a house on fire.'

'Oh, this and that. But look, we're almost home.'

He indicated for the driver to pull up outside my house and paid him. He hauled himself out of the taxi still holding the bag of tips.

'Shall I bring this in for you? Or do you want to get straight to bed?'

'No bring it in. I just want to have a quick shower; you can count up my earnings if you don't mind.'

We went into the house and he immediately busied himself with the percolator. I tossed him the envelope from George and left him scooping handfuls of coins and notes out of the bag. I went upstairs and turned on the shower. Getting out of my clothes was but the work of a moment. But a moment was all I needed to bring flashbacks of the last time I had done so. As I enjoyed the feeling of the warm water against my skin my hands strayed inevitably to my pussy. The soap fell from my grip as I folded back the lips of my vagina and furiously frogged my clit. It only took me a couple of minutes to get myself off and I was panting heavily as I reached to turn the water off.

I anointed myself with body lotion. I could see faint sore marks on my boobs and feel their counterparts on my bottom. It was all I could do to stop myself going straight to the bedroom for a vibrator. The sticky smoothness of the cream and the sensitivity of my boobs and clit were combining to spread a satisfied warmth all through my body. I put on a bathrobe and went back to Mr J.

I found him at the table, the coffee bubbling to a climax behind him. He was surrounded by piles of coins and notes he had taken from a diminishing pile in front of him. I made to speak but he shushed me and passed a note scribbled on the back of a beer mat. I sat down and winced involuntarily; my bottom was still sensitive.

'Hi Suzette,

'I'm Matt. I was at the table where we helped you out of your dress. I'm best man for Trev – the boy with the nervous fingers. It's his stag night in a couple of weeks. We'd like to hire you and your friend as entertainment. Please call if you're interested. PS you were incredible. Thanks.'

There was a mobile number scrawled underneath. I tapped the mat against my teeth while I thought. I vaguely remembered the group: polite, clean, a little bit handsy but less so than the others. I suppose I was interested or I would have tossed the card. I smiled across at Mr J, he winked back, his lips silently moving as he calculated the sums in front of him.

'Two hundred and thirty-two pounds and fifty-seven pence.'

He stood up and went to pour the coffees. I whistled.

'Fifty seven pence. Which cheapskate gave me fifty-seven pence?'

Was all I could think to say.

'In the words of the old joke "all of them".'

He smiled. I frowned, not understanding the reference. Mr J started to explain in the slow patient tone of a teacher.

'You know a girl tells her friend she's gone on he game. "How much did you make?" the friend asks. "Five pounds and twenty-five pence," the girl says. "Who gave you twenty-five pence? Asks the shocked friend...'

'All of them.'

We chorused together and laughed; but not much.

'An oldie but a goodie. I read your note, hope you don't mind. Are you going to do it?'

'I might. I'm thinking about it.'

'If I might make a suggestion?'

'You may.'

There was something charming about my guest. Here we were, just back from the pub where he had seen me strip naked in front of a mob of strangers, but just chatting amiably over my takings as if we had been on a church outing. I smiled at him to continue.

'I would do it, if I were you. You clearly enjoyed yourself tonight and I have no doubt at all that you, and young Tracy, would give the young man a night to remember.'

He was right, of course. The invitation was the icing on the cake of a memorable evening. Any lingering doubts I had about the effectiveness of my performance had been dispelled by the fan letter. The prospect of performing again before a small group of nervous friends was, well, exciting. I wriggled a little in my seat and winced at the painful reminder of Luke's spanking.

'I'll speak to Tracy tomorrow if you'd leave her number.'

Decision made. I knew I was going to do it. All I had to do was admit it to myself. I rubbed my backside.

'Would you do me a favour, Mr J? Unless You're in a rush to get home to, you know?'

It was silly. But even after everything we had done together I was nervous about bringing up the subject of masturbation.

'Anything.'

'Would you take a look at my bottom. After Luke's ministrations, I'm a little sore.'

'Stand up and put your hands on the table. I'd be delighted.'

I did as I was told and felt cool air waft across my cheeks as Mr J whipped up the back of my robe in a swift movement. He arranged the folds above my waist to stop them falling back. The silence in the room was broken by his thoughtful hums as he leaned towards me.

'Well. It is definitely very red. May I touch you? I'll be gentle.'

'Of course.'

I shivered as I felt soft fingers trace a line from just below my waist, over the globe of my left buttock and then down to a point inside my thigh a few inches below my pussy. When he moved to my right thigh and drew a finger upwards I took a sharp intake of breath as a knuckle grazed my pussy lips on the way back upwards.

'That's the extent of the marks I can see. In width terms they stretch from here, to here.'

He gently touched the soft side of my bum just where it starts to swell over my hip and slowly trailed across, resting his hand briefly on the cleft between the cheeks. He cupped my right globe gently in a large hand.

'It looks very red and there are a few blue bruise-like marks. I can see the shape of his hand in one or two places. It feels very warm. Would you like me to apply some more cream?'

'Please.'

There was a catch in my breath as I spoke. When Mr J squirted on the cream I gasped and at his first touch I was panting. I pushed myself back against his hand which was moving in smooth, firm circles over my arse and down my thighs. I quivered as his hand slid up the inside of my thigh and massaged the cleft between the edge of my pussy and the curve of my bottom. I wriggled trying to manoeuvre him inside me which caused him to brush the outside of my now swollen slit. A groan escaped my lips.

'Not hurting you am I?'

'Just stick it in.'

I was beyond hinting.

Over the next few minutes Mr J proved, if proof was needed, that there's no substitute for experience. I jolted as his first finger entered me and continued to writhe as he gently but firmly pushed in and out. By the time he slid in a second finger I was tingling all over and my pussy felt like it was on fire. A twist of his wrist and he found my G-spot. I came almost instantaneously. The warmth spread out from my crutch, up to my belly and I could feel my thighs quivering. It quickly built and I collapsed across the table scattering the neatly arranged coins and notes. I listened as stray coins tinkled to the floor and some rolled around the kitchen.

Mr J gently removed his fingers and stroked my arse again, the lubricant now was my pussy juices. I could occasionally feel his stiffness as he brushed against me as he worked. I eased myself back up on shaking arms and then turned to face him. I looked at his flushed face and then down at the bulge in his jeans to confirm what I had been feeling. I tried to bring my panting under control before speaking.

'Pass me my bag will you?'

I reached inside and scrabbled around at the bottom of my junk until my fingers lighted upon the sealed condom I had been searching for.

'Put this on and get to it, will you?'

The look of surprise on his face was a picture. His mouth fell open and his eyes widened. They seemed to almost double in size. I kept my eyes on his groin as I loosened the robe and, using it as a cushion, eased my bum up onto the table. One leg found the support of a padded chair and I lifted the other up to that it was sole-down on the table top. I was wide open to receive him and started to play with my clit as I waited for him. I could feel another explosion starting to build somewhere deep inside me as I slowly circled my forefinger around my swollen, throbbing clit.