Entertaining at Large Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr J was all fingers and thumbs. If I had not been so aroused I may have laughed as I watched him struggle with the metal button of his waistband; then the stiff zipper and finally the tangle of clothing he created as his pushed pants and jeans down to his knees. His cock sprang to attention on its release. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it aside before taking the condom from him; he looked at it as if he had never seen one before. I supposed it had been a long time and the new packaging was unfamiliar. I tore it open with my teeth and handed him the lubricated rubber. But it still took two of us to get him properly dressed.

We were a perfect match. I had eased myself to the edge of the table to deal with the condom. I grasped his erection and slipped him inside me without him having to bend or stretch to accommodate himself. I gasped as he entered me. He had little girth so slid in easily, I heard him grunt as his full length went home. His balls gently stroked my arse and I stretched my legs out further as his hips hit the inside of my thighs.

'Hard as you can. Fuck me.'

His only reply was a grunt, but his assault was frenzied. For a full five minutes he went at me with a ferocity which belied his years. I still had my hand on my clit and stroked myself rapidly as his weight pushed my fingers down again and again. The kitchen was filled with the noise of flesh slapping against flesh as our thighs engaged. His balls beat a tattoo on my bottom. The squelching of pussy and condom lubricants made us both laugh breathlessly when he eventually fell against me. We were both panting with the exertions and enjoyed a brief kiss which we had to break in order to take on board more oxygen.

'I haven't done this for years.'

He kissed me again and I returned the broad smile he was giving me. I slid my hands down his back; he was sweating almost as much as me.

'It's like riding a bike. You never forget.'

He snorted and we both collapsed in giggles, him laying across my chest. I gasped as he slid out of me and I scrabbled around searching for him. I needed more.

The second round was more sedate. Mr J entered me gently and began easing his cock backwards and forwards with an easy slow rhythm. I pushed him in and out with a hand on his slim buttocks whilst working my clit with the other. He now had both hands on the table to support his weight. I don't know whether it was my panting or the increase in my clitoral stimulation which indicated to him I was close to another orgasm, but he picked up the pace and soon we were rutting like teenagers again.

I fell back onto the table with him on top of me. Somehow in the confusion I managed to get both legs up so that my knees rested against his shoulders. The new position heightened my pleasure and I could feel my vaginal walls squeezing the hard cock as he worked. I smiled at the closed-eye look of determination on his face. He was biting his bottom lip like a schoolboy struggling over a particularly difficult maths problems. I moved both hands down to his butt cheeks and dug in my nails to help regulate his thrusts. We were both slick with perspiration and our ragged breaths seemed to be working in unison as we raced to a climax.

Involuntary cries and inarticulate oaths escaped me as my final orgasm built in my pussy and spread out through my body. I had a finger over his butt hole and I pressed and massaged the entrance. It was the sensation which pushed him over the edge; I felt his whole body stiffen and his prick engorge further inside me before it pumped out its load. With each spasm he groaned. My own cries matched his as fireworks went off in my brain; the response all over my body could have been their falling sparks.

After the fourth mighty groan Mr J fell onto me and lay there panting. I let my head fall back against the table and felt the dead weight of Mr J on top of me. If it wasn't for his ragged breathing I may have been concerned for him. He lay completely still, his head against my shoulder; I felt his softening penis slip out of me. It stirred him to action and I felt his arm snake between our legs to take hold of the condom. He stood upright with a sigh.

'Was that OK?'

I struggled onto my elbows to look straight at him. I winced as I caught the edge of a fifty pence piece. I giggled to relieve the tension.

'Good? It was great. Just what I needed. Under the sink.'

He had tied off the used condom and was looking for the bin. He shuffled over to it like a man in a sack race and after disposing of the prophylactic hoisted up his jeans before turning round.

'I don't know how to thank you. I haven't, you know...'

He was blushing and suddenly looking his age. I hopped down from the table and embraced him. We held each other tight for a full minute before pulling back.

'Why don't you go home and get some rest? You look like you need it. We'll talk tomorrow; I'm knackered.'

He looked relieved and, after he retrieved his shirt and put on his jacket we went to the door and kissed. I whispered in his ear as I opened the door, remembering our last parting.

'First time I've fucked anyone without kissing them first too.'

He waggled his fingers in valediction as he stepped jauntily through the door.

'Whatever next?'