Entertaining at Large Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Given that you were supposed to come on my tits, I think we're going to have to spend at least another hour on female anatomy. These are tits.'

I pulled the ends of the towel back and shook my chest. They all started laughing.

'Hair, eyes, mouth, back, bum.'

I pointed to each part of me as I listed them. I stuck my little finger in my ear and waggled it furiously.

'And one of you ingrates seems to have jerked off in my ear.'

The laughter grew louder.

'I shall be asking for the culprit to own up later and take their punishment like a man.'

They all looked at each other and then back at me before realising I was probably joking.

'It was Kieran.'

'Was not.'

'Sure it was we all saw you.'

'You're all a bunch of grasses.'

I faked a stern look and wagged a finger at him.

'Naughty, naughty boy. Write out one hundred times "I must not wank in ladies' ears" and have it for me by the end of school. It'll be a smacked bottom if it ever happens again.'

There were lots of oohs of mock fear and a number of jokes about Kieran's ability to write, or not.

'I'm going to go upstairs to have a shower. I need to wash away all memories of what you dirty crew just did to me. I have to say it's not an experience I'm going to repeat in a hurry.'

I wasn't sure in my own mind if that was true. But I was certain that if it was going to happen again I would make sure I had a really good shafting first. I was horny as hell, but definitely too icky to satisfy my lust by instigating a gang bang. The boys clearly liked the idea of being thought of as a dirty crew. There were knowing chuckles as I made for the door clutching a towel between my legs to stem the flood from my knickers. I turned at the door.

'Spike.'

He looked as if he had been shot.

'Be a love and bring my bag up for me will you. I don't seem to have a free hand at the moment.'

I rubbed my thighs for emphasis and went to the master bedroom as quickly as I could. I had found the shower and turned it on before surveying the damage in the full length mirror. My hair looked like I'd been gelled up for a Punk Night at the local disco; there were residual stains all over my body. I tossed the towel aside and sat on the toilet before risking lowering my panties. They were sodden and I had no idea how much more spunk there might be inside them. My speculations were interrupted by a tap on the outside door.

'Come in.'

I heard the door open and Spike called out hello.

'Through here.'

There was a pause before another gently knock on the bathroom door.

'Don't mess about. Get in here, I'm a damsel in distress.'

The door slowly swung open and his head appeared around it, only to vanish again when he saw what I was doing.

'Come on there's a draught. You wasn't me to catch my death?'

He sort of flowed around the door and stood with his back glued to it. He was facing the floor.

'It's OK. I'm not going to bite you. Yet.'

That at least brought a smile to his face. He looked at me and then looked away immediately as I released my stream of wee.

'I'm sorry if I'm embarrassing you, but I'm busting. And peeing when I'm being watched really turns me on.'

'Really? Do all girls?'

'I don't think so. And it's not something I suggest you ask them until you get to know them really well, if you know what I mean.'

We shared a grown up laugh and I watched him relax a little.

'Are you enjoying yourself?'

'Oh yes.'

There was real enthusiasm in his voice.

'I'm sorry about earlier. You know.'

'Coming on my hand you mean. Don't be. Most boys do the first time. I'm surprised some of the others didn't.'

'They all went for a... You know, to... Before they left home to come here.'

'Masturbate?'

He went red, looked down and just nodded.

'Good idea. But you've caught up now, haven't you? That was you wanking over my back at the end there wasn't it?'

He just nodded again and started to apologise.

'Don't tell the others but that was a first for me. Getting masturbated over by ten hulks like you. I had an orgasm myself. I just had to play with myself it was such a turn on.'

He looked a bit shocked and I smiled. Women getting themselves off is something that has the ability to surprise certain types of men no matter what age they are.

'Feel in the bottom of the bag will you. There's a carrier with fresh underwear in it. Found it? Just dump the stuff in the bag and I'll give you these. I promised you a souvenir remember.'

I unhooked my knickers from my shoes and held them up between a finger and thumb. Spike pulled out the bag and rummaged through it. He tossed the fresh stockings into the hold-all; they were still in their packet. He then trailed a suspender belt between his own fingers examining it critically.

'Do all girls wear these?'

'Not many, I'd say. I like them though. It makes me feel sexy all day and somehow freer. Do you like me in stockings and suspenders?'

'Yes. It was just like in those old photos in the magazines. Yes.'

He emphasised the two yesses with a firm nod. He took out my knickers and bra and looked at them briefly before dropping them into the bag. I handed him my soiled underwear which he dropped into the supermarket carrier like a piece of forensic evidence at a crime scene. I'd rather expected him to run off as soon as he got them but he stood there looking uncomfortable and shifting from one foot to the other. I enjoyed his discomfort for a minute; it reminded me that I was dealing with very inexperienced young men. I felt a familiar tingle in my pussy.

'I'm going to get in the shower now. Did you want to join me. Is that why you're waiting?'

I had unhooked both stockings whilst sitting and I stood sideways to him rolling first one and then the other down my legs. He stared an said nothing. I tried another guess.

'Were you going to ask me for another blow job? Come on, spit it out. I'm not a mind reader and you can't think that anything you say is going to shock me. I'd be happy to oblige as long as you promise not to tell the others.'

'It just that.'

I sighed an walked over to him, I prised the bag from his hand and lifted his shirt over his head before he could stop me. I had him unbuttoned and my hand on his zip before he spoke.

'No. I mean, yes. I mean I'd like to. Obviously.'

I unzipped him and tugged his jeans over his hips. I could feel he was hard again inside his pants.

'It's just that, I wasn't. Oh gosh.'

I had whipped his boxers over his dick and down to his ankles while he prevaricated. I don't know if Nigel had told them all about taking off their socks, but I was pleased he wasn't wearing any. It made the job of lifting one foot after the other out of his bunched clothing all the easier. I grabbed his cock and led him into the shower closing the door carefully behind us. This wasn't the Royal and there weren't going to be maids to clean up after us. I scrubbed my face thoroughly under the streaming water before looking at Spike again. I wanted all traces of residual sperm to be removed before the next episode.

When I eventually looked up he was standing as far away from me as he could, both hands over his groin. He looked extremely uncomfortable even as he stared at my naked body. Perhaps I'd gone too far, I thought. I reached over and rested my hand on his shoulder.

'Don't worry. I love sucking cock. I love the taste of sperm. Yours is beautiful and so nicely sized. It'll be OK.'

'No. It's just that.'

I stood away from him. Well as far away as is possible in a small cubicle about the size of a cupboard. I nodded encouragingly for him to continue. He took a deep breath and then all the words sort of tumbled out of him. It was like someone upending a bucket of water.

'I wasn't. I mean I didn't. Well I did. But. Well I'm.'

He took another breath and started again. I just waited and tried to look encouraging. It was really hard not to laugh though.

'I wasn't waiting because I wanted a blow job, though I do, of course I do and you're really nice, and so kind, and I won't tell the others because they won't believe me anyway, they always laugh at me just like the rest because I'm, you know, fat, and anyway I was just waiting because I wanted to ask if I could use the loo because I'm dying for a wee and what with the running water and everything.'

He was panting when he finished. I would have been, speaking that long without breathing in. I was surprised he hadn't fainted. He was also bright pink though that might have been the hot water. I just looked at him. It was my turn to be at a loss for words. I reached out again first with one hand and then the other. I lowered my head to my own upper arms and tried to control my breathing.

It was no good I could not control myself and my laughter burst out like a shout. Fortunately Spike joined in and we were soon holding each other up as we shook. I have natural wobbly bits; he was wobbly all over. I laughed so much I thought for a moment I might wet myself. And, of course, that and my concern that Spike must be in some discomfort what with the running water and everything brought the memory of Gaston back again.

'Spike.'

'Yes?'

He was speaking through gritted teeth both to control his giggles and, I supposed, because of the discomfort of holding his bladder.

'Just pee in here.'

He looked both relieved and shocked at the same time.

'But it might get on you.'

'Don't worry. We're in the shower. It'll wash off more easily than all that cum.'

He let loose a powerful stream as soon as the words were out of my mouth. I watched in awe as the golden, glittering flood left his almost-erect cock and splashed against the white porcelain wall. The resulting droplets mingled and then disappeared in the shower water and the steam. I reached out my hand and let it wash my fingers and wrist.

I don't know whether the heat I suddenly felt was a result of being under the stream of hot water or sexual arousal. I do know that it washed away all thoughts of Gaston and planted a seed that this was an experience I wanted to have again. I dismissed the idea of kneeling and trying to catch the stream in my mouth. I was pretty certain it would freak Spike out completely. I did pull him to me, however, and, under the pretence of hugging and kissing him enjoyed the sensation of his now-slowing flow against my stomach and the feeling of his warmth running down my legs and over my feet.

The shower was filled with the faint aroma of a Gent's urinal as he finished, but that soon went. I slid down against him and took him in my mouth. I tasted the last few drops of wee he had to offer from his drooping dick without comment; it was slightly sweet. I had almost forgotten Spike was a beginner, but as he quickly hardened I felt his hands in my hair almost immediately and then the familiar feeling of a climax spasming before I tasted the result.

I chased him out of the shower after quickly cleaning his cock and balls. He was to tell the others I'd insisted he shower or I wouldn't screw him. It was brave of him to expose himself to ridicule from his friends. But on the other hand he had already had his reward, I reasoned.

Scrubbing dried semen out of every orifice is very cathartic -- I realised I shouldn't have joked about one of them coming in my ear when I had to scrape at the lobe to get some off. The need to concentrate to make sure every bit of me was clean pushed my concern at my growing obsession with golden showers out of my head. It was only when I was drying myself in the surprisingly soft an large bath towel I had found hanging on a warming rail that I turned my thoughts to how to manage the next stage of the day's proceedings.

So far the vague plans I had sketched out had failed. I had, as usual, used my bike rides to sort out a rough agenda. I'd imagined it would be easy: titillate them with Mr J's nudie mags; embarrass them by making them talk about sex and women's bodies; get them to wank off into tissues as I stripped and finally take each of them into the bedroom and bang them. I couldn't see any of them lasting more than a couple of minutes.

What I hadn't factored in was that I would like them. Sure, one or two of them were a bit on the laddish side despite their reputations as nerds; not the kind of men I usually warmed to. But all of them had, so far, been open and honest in their innocence and, sucker that I am, I always find that endearing. I sighed to myself as I looked round the bathroom for a hair drier. There wasn't one. Neither was there in the bedroom which I explored after wrapping myself in a man's dressing gown. I closed the curtains and turned on a bedside lamp. The winter afternoon was drawing in and I wanted the masculine room to look as romantic as possible.

'There you are.'

'We missed you.'

'Can I get you something to drink.'

'You look nice in that dressing gown.'

'Have you done something to your hair?'

They had all looked up when I reentered the lounge. I had interrupted a heated discussion between them of the various attributes of the girls in the magazines. I smiled at them. I was pleased to see they all looked much more relaxed.

'Thanks guys, despite the fact it took fifteen minutes of hard scrubbing to get myself clean I missed all of you too. Thanks for the offer, Arlo, I'll have some lemonade if there is any, if not just water. Harry and George. Loved the compliments. Even though I know I look like I've been dragged backwards through a hedge and then grabbed a sack to cover myself with, and I know you're only saying that because I suggested it.'

I pause to draw breath.

'It still makes me feel a little better about how scruffy I look.'

They all laughed and Harry and George high-fived each other.

'Don't tell me you were practising those lines waiting for me to come down.'

There were a few sheepish looks. Spike was nodding at me vigorously. I pulled a half-bottle of white rum from the pocket of the gown.

'If it's OK with you lot, I thought we'd give it a few minutes while I recover. I know you'll be nervous about the next bit and I thought this might help us all relax.'

I walked around the room pouring a little of the rum into each glass. The gown was so big that if fell open to the waist as soon as I bent over. They all stared unashamedly and I smiled or winked at them as I stood to move to their neighbour. Stefan stood up to offer me the armchair when I got to him last. He got a kiss and I sank into it gratefully.

'Would you ever pose for something like this?'

Neil was holding open the spread-legs centrefold in one of the magazines.

'I have done.'

I paused and watched the news sink in. They had obviously been discussing me while I was away; half of them looked triumphant, the rest like they had lost an argument. I told them about James and Mr J's book project and the postcard sets for sale behind the bar at the Crown and Anchor. They asked a lot of questions about the shoot. And then a lot more when I told them I had not been drunk, paid or blackmailed.

'I'd have bought some with me if I had thought about it. Why don't you come down sometime? There are strippers every Friday. I'm on quite often.'

I left the question hanging. I didn't expect to see any of them down there anytime soon.

'Are they still looking for models, your friends?'

'Yes Kieran, but I don't think you're their type.'

They all liked that one. I even got a high-five from William. High praise indeed. Kieran pasted on a fake grimace.

'It's just there's a woman in this one who looks just like Nigel's mum.'

He was almost flattened in the rush to see and a heated debate ensued as to the likeness or not. I was eventually called on to adjudicate. I looked at the creased photo essay about Janet from Solihull. She was an incredibly endowed young woman back then; this was before the days of breast enhancements remember. If you looked at her sideways I guessed there was a slight facial resemblance to Monica. I gave them my verdict.

'Question is which of you is going to ask her if she wants to model?'

There was a lot of giggling and red faces. Nigel didn't seem to mind his friends discussing his mother's body, so I didn't either. It was clear she made a big impression on all of them. I wondered what they would say about me when I wasn't there. I stood up and that brought the discussion to a close.

'I'm going upstairs to slip into something more comfortable as they say.'

To be honest, I had never heard anyone say that, not even in an old movie, but I needed an exit line.

'Stefan's group obviously won the competition thanks to his music programme so why don't you come up in a few minutes. Charlie's crew. Not bad, a creditable second. As for Nigel, Kieran, Neil and Spike, if it wasn't Nigel's house I'd be having second thoughts about screwing you at all. Complete rubbish.'

I left them jeering and cheering at my verdicts. Upstairs I lit a scented candle and took my large box of condoms and a tube of lube out. I didn't think I would need the lubricant but I didn't want to be searching for it if I did. I changed out of the bulky robe and into a satin one of my own. I made a desultory attempt to smooth out some of the creases which had magically appeared in transit and then sat on top of the bed with my legs underneath me to wait. It seemed to take an age before there was a tap at the door.

'Come in, there's no need to stand on ceremony.'

Harry's head appeared around the edge of the door before he was pushed into the room almost falling on his face. All three of them stood staring at me once they'd squeezed inside. I patted the bed on one side of me.

'Stefan, you sit here. Harry you come to the other side and George, why don't you snuggle up back here.'

The three of them sat where they had been told. It was noticeable that none of them were touching me. They were definitely paler and tenser than when I had last seen them a few minutes before. I shifted my weight to get my legs from underneath me and leaned back against Harry and George for support. I stretched my legs over Stefan intending to lower them to the floor, but it felt so comfortable stretched out over the three of them I decided to leave them where they were.

'This feels nice. Three firm bodies around me.'

I lengthened my neck inviting Harry to kiss me. His lips were warm and wet, but I didn't linger and turned to enjoy George. He was a little rougher and more eager. I gently disengaged again and beckoned to Stefan. He was a nice kisser, but the contortions he and I had to go through to put our lips together meant all three of us ended up in a tangled heap of limbs.

.

We ended up kneeling together in a huddle when we rearranged ourselves. My hands were under Stefan's shirt so I slowly pushed it up and licked at his small brown nipple. It was surrounded by soft golden curls. I felt him wriggle under my ministrations. I nipped him sharply with my incisors and looked at him laughing after he squealed.

'Take your clothes off or I'll do that again.'

I turned to Harry, squeezing between him and William. I had my hands under his polo shirt and up his back before he could steady himself -- the bed was surprisingly springy compared to my own at home. I felt two hands on my bottom and, assuming they were his, pushed back slightly. I was poked in the back by George's hard cock. I leaned back for a kiss. By the time I came up for breath there were hands on my boobs and I was being kissed at the base of my neck. A hand was tugging at the shoulder of my robe to give greater access. I smiled around at my three lovers.

'Take your clothes off you two. I want to touch you all over.'

'What about you?'

Stefan was wearing a cheeky smile and nothing else.

'Are you going to help me?'