Entertaining at Large Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was harder than before to guess who was doing what to me. The cream felt cold at first and I was grateful that they seemed to be more confident in their explorations. I could feel someone describing long curves up and down my back while another set of hands gently massaged my tits. I felt my legs being eased apart as each calf and thigh was gently massaged by a third, or possibly, fourth set as well.

I began to let my hands explore and found I was discovering torsos, heads, bums, arms and legs almost at random. I was getting short physical flashbacks of my earlier orgasms and I made a conscious effort not to indulge them. I was concerned that my earlier loss of control shouldn't be repeated. I was being kissed regularly on the mouth and I could feel random contacts with hard dicks. I couldn't imagine what it must have looked like when I was struck simultaneously on my foot, bum and shoulder blade. Someone was licking the cleft at the top of my buttocks, oblivious of the coating of lotion which I knew was there. Another mouth was teasing my neck and shoulder.

Then I felt a hard cock tapping persistently on my cheeks and nose. I'd eschewed blow jobs for the obvious reason I didn't want to spoil their ability to penetrate me by sucking the cum out of them early. I twisted my neck and found a warm pair of lips. The offending dick tracked the side of my face before falling away. Spike was the kisser; I knew that because he still hadn't taken off his shirt. Kieran's penis was so much bigger than the others' that I was certain he was fingering my pussy while pressing himself against my leg.

When Spike went up for air I felt a firm hand turn my head away and the cock was back hovering around my lips. I opened my eyes to see what was going on and found myself facing Nigel. That's not quite accurate. What I saw was the blurred outline of a purple knob head, the shaft was resting on my nose. I jerked back to get better focus; Nigel was sitting, legs apart, next to my head, cock in hand, wagging it over my face. I opened my mouth intending to lick the shaft being presented to me. I got more than I bargained for.

Almost as soon as my lips parted, Nigel adjusted his position and the bulbous head was against my teeth. I opened my mouth wider to accept him reasoning that I already had his virginity on the score sheet. And anyway, it was clearly what he wanted. He immediately raised himself over me and pushed in as deep as he could. I could feel him right at the back of my throat. My nose was filled with each the scent of baby talc from his pubes and his torso blocked out all light. The soft bed sagged beneath our combined weight and I began to feel I might suffocate. I struggled to extract my arms from the tangle of bodies around me and pushed him off.

'Easy cowboy. If you choke me to death before the others have screwed me you are not going to be popular.'

I heard him apologising above the others' laughter and he pulled back. I managed to grab him before he was out of reach.

'I don't mind sucking you. Just be gentler, OK.'

I drew him back toward me and slipped my tongue beneath his shaft before my lips closed around his manhood. This time he slid into my mouth slowly. I could taste the slight saltiness of pre-cum and feel the texture of his veins against my lips. It took us a short time to get comfortable. I could feel the others' hands moving to different parts of me as they shifted.

Spike supported my head and, with Nigel doing most of the work, we achieved a rhythm which was easy for both of us. Once I got over the surprise that he didn't come within a few strokes I began to savour the experience, pulling back and tickling the tip of his dick with my tongue, licking his length and taking each ball gently into my mouth. I could hear Spike making encouraging noises above me and feel his cock occasionally poking me in the neck as Nigel moved. I was massaging him gently, about to open my lips to him again when I felt a scratching against my thigh.

I looked down to see Kieran grinning back at me. He was stroking me with the packaging from the condom which he proudly pointed to sheathing his dick. He had the expression of a kid who had just dressed themselves for the first time. It was clear what he wanted, we just needed to sort out the mechanics of the thing. Neil was at my feet lying lengthways with his feet on the floor to support himself. He extracted my big toe from his mouth when he noticed me watching. I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't even felt him sucking me.

'Would you mind supporting my leg, darling?'

Neil blushed at the endearment. He reddened even further when I told him he'd get a great view of my pussy as I rested my calf on his shoulder. Kieran wan't helping. He was continually jabbing himself at me without even getting close to entering. When he started getting closer to my arse than my pussy I slapped him away.

'Hold on, will you.'

He muttered an apology and let me be long enough for the other three to make themselves comfortable. I guided him inside me and groaned. I could feel my pussy stretch to accommodate the larger girth and I let out a genuine groan and he pushed in his whole length. Like all the others, once inside me he seemed to freeze. I opened my mouth and allowed Nigel to slide in. I had taken his full length twice before Kieran started to move. I heard his thighs slap against my bum. He was impatient and aggressive. His vehemence, combined with his length and girth, was forcing the air from me and I released Nigel again just at the point that Kieran came.

'My goodness.'

All four of us started to laugh. I imagine the boys might have been provoked by whatever bizarre facial expression accompanied his orgasm. For my part, I'd never heard such a polite expression uttered at the moment of climax. Even Mr J, far and away the most gentlemanly person I have ever screwed, would use stronger expressions than that. Kieran sort of fell out of me. Nigel warmed him about the condom before I needed to. All of us sort of relaxed.

I rolled onto my back, still slowly wanking Nigel. Spike lowered my head and then bent to kiss me. Neil raised my leg higher and nuzzled the back of my knee before lowering it down. He was now kneeling between my spread calves, his cock pointing upwards.

'Would you mind if I went next?'

'Not at all, sweetheart.'

I loved the colour he went when I teased him.

'How would you like me? On top, on my back, on my side like with Kieran? Doggie?'

'Just as you are would be perfect, I think. Would you pass me over a condom please Spike?'

He seemed unflustered by my questions. His serious face gave the impression of a man on a mission. The confidence of his words was betrayed, though, by the inability of greasy fingers to deal with the condom. After he'd tried and failed and the confusing and contradictory advice of his mates failed to help, I gently took it from him, ripped it with my teeth and passed it back. He studiously rolled it on as if fascinated by his own dexterity.

'Just like on the bananas at school.'

''Cept you're a bit bigger, eh?'

I winked at him and he let a cheeky grin flash across his face. I reached out my hand as he shuffled forwards on his knees, spreading my legs as wide as the presence of Kieran and Spike would allow. He entered me with ease and lay on top of me breathing his excitement in my ear. I turned my head towards Nigel again and opened my mouth.

Neil lasted longer than any of the others so far. I suspect he was doing some sort of counting regime in his head. He held himself inside me, then raise his hips withdrawing most of his length. Then he would pause again for three or four seconds before slowly descending. With my head turned away and my mouth full of Nigel I couldn't see Neil's face. I guessed he looked serious as he concentrated.

It must have taken about three minutes for him to pop; explode would definitely have been an exaggeration. I heard him speak softly and raised my hand to stroke his hair.

'Oh shit.'

'Thank you Neil. That was wonderful.'

He became more animated than he had while he was inside me. He pushed up with his arms to look down into my face.

'No. Thank you. That was terrific.'

I put my finger to his lipsHe suddenly pulled out of me. It made me shiver and I got another mental flash of the orgasm-fest. We both grabbed for the condom at the same time. He was quicker and got the prize of his own cum mixed with the spermicide and lubricant. He performed a delicate backwards manoeuvre off the bed - not easy given its springiness - and disappeared into the bathroom. I turned to Spike who was suddenly quiet.

'OK big boy. It's just me and you now. Talk about saving the best 'til last.'

He looked uneasy, though his hard on was making its own demand for action.

'Will you do me a favour?'

'Of course.'

'Will you fuck me doggy-style? No one else has and it's my favourite position.'

I reached out for Nigel's cock and gave it a sharp tug.

'It would also give me the opportunity to finish this bad boy off properly. We've been interrupted so many times, I'm surprised his balls aren't screaming.'

Spike looked like he was about to reply. I preempted him with a thank you and pushed Nigel towards the head of the bed. With him kneeling and supported by pillows, I flipped over onto all fours and started work again.

It was surprisingly comfortable and I relished being back in control. I ran through a series of deep throats before soaking his whole cock with accumulated saliva. I massaged his whole length between my finger and thumb before cupping his balls. I could feel him buck as I began to shift them between my fingers alternating the movement with gentle squeezes. I caught a glimpse of Spike out of the corner of my eye just in time to see the condom flop onto the bed as he finally succeeded in ripping open the packet.

I went back to work on Nigel with a vengeance. He stiffened as I tensed my neck and moved my whole body back and forth with my lips clamped around his cock. I could feel his ball sack contract in my hand. Our motion was enhanced by the flexing of the mattress and I hear him let out a slow moan.

I felt Spike's thighs against my buttocks and his scratchy shirt touching my bottom as he positioned himself behind me. I adjusted myself to ease his penetration and felt him stroke his hardness between my labia before slipping easily home. He was the star of the show. I put both hands on the pillows on either see of Nigel's legs and let Spike and the bed do all the work. He pushed into me gently at first and them with increasing vigour. Nigel began panting as my nose was rammed into his sweet-smelling pubes again and again.

The warmth in my belly grew stronger as the overweight teenager just kept going. I moved a hand to Nigel's balls and that was all he needed. He let out a loud cry as he came; I gurgled and choked as his cock was pushed right to the top of my throat and the huge volume of spunk spurted from him. I gagged as I pulled back desperately trying to swallow and breathe at the same time. As soon as he finished, his last groan was definitely a full stop,

I let my head drop between his legs and thrust my backside harder against the other panting man inside me. I think it was that movement which pushed Spike over the edge. His hands, which had been resting gently on my upturned buttocks suddenly gripped me hard and painfully and I felt the rapid ripple of his climax shiver along my vaginal walls. We both shouted simultaneously; I was rather more graphic than he was.

I pushed back hard against his thighs as the last of his seed pumped out. If my brain had not overridden my instincts I would have had my fingers on my clit and frigged myself to another orgasm. I was so close. I pushed my face into the pillows to stifle a moan of frustration. Spike stayed inside me. I could feel the weight of his belly rising and falling where it rested on the bottom of my back. His hands were still on my buttocks but he had moved them to the sides and used only the slightest of pressure to keep himself upright. What a little gent.

As I recovered myself I slipped a hand underneath me to grip and gently remove his cock. He replaced my hand with his and we slowly fell away from each other. For a short time the whole room seemed to be still. Then slowly, one after the other, we all started laughing. I'm still not sure about what. Perhaps for them it was relief at losing the cherries which had become, in their minds at least, the heaviest of millstones. I gently kicked and nudged and was kicked and nudged in return as ten relaxing limbs stretched out looking for space.

I felt my body forgive me for getting so close to to coming again only to have the final ecstasy pulled away. I felt warm and comfortable. I stroked and squeezed whichever of the boys was near me. It didn't matter who.

It was Nigel who broke up the party. He gently extracted his leg from under my arm and tousled my hair as he lifted it over me. I felt the bed react as he climbed off it.

'Thank you. You were great. Better than last time.'

I waved a limp hand at him in acknowledgement. The mattress told me that one by one the others were moving too. I rolled onto my back and looked around at them as they struggled back into their clothes. They obviously looked no different from when they had come in. But even though they were still clumsy and uncoordinated as they fought errant trouser legs and socks which suddenly seemed a size too small for feet, they definitely gave off an air of relaxation and accomplishment. My work here was done.

'I'm going to stay up here and have another shower. I'll put the body lotion on myself this time. Thanks for doing me, you four. I'll see you downstairs in a bit.'

I smiled back as they each thanked me at the door before exiting and finally let out a long sigh an stretched my arms and legs as far as I could across the now empty bed before pulling myself up and making for the door. The shower was becoming like a second home to me.

I listened to the hubbub in the front room for a while before entering. It was the easy sound of men comfortable in each others' presence. Kieran was making jokes, Nigel fussing about the carpet, a few of the others seemed to be playing games on their phones and shouting instructions and recriminations across the room at each other. It was nice. I decided to take the credit.

I received a standing ovation when I entered. That was nice too. I dropped my hold-all on the floor and fell into an armchair. I felt clean for the first time in a couple of hours. William brought me a glass of lemonade - earlier there had been only water, he must have gone out to the shops. Kieran and Stefan offered to make me a sandwich. I politely declined. I'd taken their virginities, I didn't need to offer myself up as guinea pig in their first foray into catering. Nigel shushed them all into silence.

'Suzette. Thank you for a classic day.'

There were noises of agreement and one or two hastily suppressed giggles.

'You look very nice, by the way. I hope you're not too tired.'

'Completely knackered actually, but glad to be out of high heels and into jeans and a T-shirt.'

We all waited for him to continue. He handed me a large envelope clearly full of notes. A thousand pounds is a hefty wedge when it's all tens and twenties. They all clapped again and looked at me to respond.

'I've got something for you as well actually.'

Scarlett had got a bit carried away with the fake business stationery. She had knocked up a set of certificates which announced the holder has passed, with distinction, the course on "human relationships in the business environment". She'd made them when I was thinking of the lads as just problem punters.

'I had a much better time than I expected. Much better. As a group you're friendly and supportive. You're all nice looking with good bodies. If you give the girls a chance to find those things out, you'll have no problems. These are so you remember today, if you want to.'

I called out the first name and handed over the impressive-looking souvenir.

'And this is so you're properly equipped when you embark on your next adventure.'

I reached into the bag and pulled out a condom. That defused the solemnity. There were a lot of jokes about when and with whom they might get to use them. They each got their gifts and thanked me in their own ways. Some with a grin, others with a few words. Arlo was last and the boldest.

'Knock out tits. Can't wait to see them again.'

I held up a hand to stop the laughter.

'I strip at the Crown and Anchor on Fridays quite often. I'll let Nigel know when I'm next on. But there'll be no wanking on my tits unless you can show me an A-level in human anatomy with at least a B grade.'

There was more expectation in their reaction than their earlier apprehension at the mention of the pub.

'One last thing. I hope you lot are going to help Nigel clean up. The bedroom's like a battlefield. There's condom wrappers all over the place - I left the candle by the way, light it in your mum's favourite room just before she gets back.'

Nigel jumped up looking worried.

'It's OK. I blew it out. The bedding is going to need a hot wash. Probably two.'

He relaxed. I reached into the envelope and pulled out forty pounds.

'Get one of those mobile carpet cleaning firms in to do this room. Here's my contribution, I suppose I might be partly responsible.'

He took the money gratefully.

'Finally, all of you, look up the word "cunnilingus" in the dictionary. That's your final homework task. Master that and you'll be beating them off with sticks.'

They all clearly knew what I was talking about. I stood looking round for my coat, it was time for a dignified exit. Nigel stopped me with a tentatively raised hand.

'Can I ask one last favour?'

I rolled my eyes in as melodramatic a fashion as I could muster.

'Last time you said that I ended up being rogered by you hunks. Go on.'

'Would you mind showing me how to use the washing machine?'