All Comments on 'Entertaining Business Trip'

by buderica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great

great stuff, more please 5*

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Unbelievable Anon

Quote "But the majority of readers in the LW section do not appreciate stories about men who get off on the concept of their wife or girlfriend being with another man. The real trolls on literotica are authors who seem to get a thrill out of posting..."

Yet the definition of LW is "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing." So obviously we all come here to read about loving relationships and monogamy....NOT!

Come to think of it why are you here reading such trash?

But hey thanks for letting the tens of thousands of readers in this section know what we really want.

yvesmondogyvesmondogover 7 years ago
Well written and loads of fun/cum.

Ended a bit abruptly for me but I think that was because I enjoyed so much.

More please.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exciting adventure

Reading the story I found it believable that's just because of similar circumstances with my wife in a movie theater. it took her a while being shy and all but eventually came around to pleasing me and herself.

is easy to be critical of someone else's story when you're anonymous. if some of these ass holes on here have something to say that's critical why don't you sign on with your name and not hide behind anonymous.

looking forward to the next story. 5 STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eh, always expect a degree of personal hits

Especially from Anon posters. While your story isn't my cup of tea it in itself wasn't a bad write. I don't remember reading a description of the two main characters, but make sure that you do include those.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Comment On The Commentators

Most of you trash anything that does not fit your moralistic point of view. What do you expect? This is an erotic story site! It does not feature marriage in its perfect form. Most stories are about wives that fuck other guys beside their husbands. What a surprise! May I suggest the Romance category. It might satisfy you more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot!

Big fun! Loved the idea. Definitely would enjoy a part two, three and four!!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 7 years ago
Good on ya' Mate

Well written. I can't say anything but good about this story. I hope you keep at it.

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

That was a fantastic story. Don't listen to the anonymous "moral" minority.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

What kind of man would.do this to his fiance? What kind of whore allows her to be used this way.

MunchDKMunchDKalmost 5 years ago
26thNC

I keep seeing you post shit on these stories.

Are you so self hating that you have to post a hateful comment after cumming to it, or do you just have no life and read stuff you know you will hate?

RoammeRoamme5 months ago

I LOVED this story. It reminded me of a lot of my past. My favorite part was her saying, "...it's hotter to me now than when it was happening." Pretty much all of my favorite memories of sex stuff was way more fun thinking back at them, then when it all was happening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous