All Comments on 'Entertaining Emma Ch. 01'

by islandamber

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Kill yourself you whore so you will never be tempted to write again. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
tags said "husband watches"

That was enough to send me to the hills screaming. Add the word "cuckold" and that was enough to see it's another typical LW tale. Nothing new here. Should make the wimpy cucks happy though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good so far.

I hope the sex is good and the wife loves it in the next chapter. 5* in anticipation of the next chapter.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
no substance here and way too short...

...I suppose this one can only impress wankers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awful

Unoriginal and badly written. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You can be sure

There is a twit somewhere who thinks trash is treasure; we need some negative ratings here.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
All the angry Jim's crawl out from under their slimy hiding places again

Any story with a hot wife and sex in it will get one bombed by these same 10 Jim's who are trying to bring down the loving wives category by making it sexless and hateful toward women. Just look at the comment asking the author to kill herself for instance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another chuck is born Story

How low can you go writing another cheating wife story, fucking on her drunk husband. Making for this cockhold .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good grief, who cares?

Husband is a dumb shit and wife is a whore. Are they English, or of a related culture? OK, she has a shot at some American cock, so what English wife wouldn't take a chance for that joy ride. But it still makes no sense, based on what you have going on in her mind. Has she forgotten how to scream, or bite? Or in fact she really wants it, and so does the snoring poltroon. Yeah, English, Australian, or similar. How pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is this site dying?

I really don't understand why people persist in writing these ridiculous anonymous comments on virtually every story. If the story isn't to your liking then you usually find out pretty quickly and that's when you should stop. Lots of good authors are just going to give up and the site will die.

Cuckold and cheating wives are fetishes. If you don't like it move along.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous 06/07/16

re:

Is this site dying?

I really don't understand why people persist in writing these ridiculous anonymous comments on virtually every story.

Cuckold and cheating wives are fetishes.

You agree that they are Fetishes.

There is a Fetish category.

Put a heterosexual story in the Lesbian section.

Think maybe you will get some negative feedback?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@SharedSigne

Nobody is trying to bring down loving wives. Just improve it. You bitching about readers is not helping the matter. Ask bonnietaylor how it worked out for her. The more you bitch about readers the more they are inclined to retaliate against the authors and the stories that you so proudly defend. The one bombing will increase, not decrease. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The predatory friend, boss, coworker taking wifey during a visit...this has to be...

...well, if that isn't the most overdone storyline here, it's damn close.

Of course, she's a changed woman after that...can't get enough of her new man....and any others that come by. Of course his equipment is bigger than hubby's, he know how to use it and he has stamina to keep going for days without coming or coming and recovering in 3.2 seconds flat, so they can go all night and into the lunch hour, next day.

Yup....

Overdone, trite, and just like the several dozen similar stories that proceeded it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
:-)

was a voyeur husband before I realized it.

My voyeur/cuck-wannabe side was influencing my decision-making process, plus all my concerns about my wife's inappropriate behavior were somehow downgraded to "no big deal, no action required"...

Based on personal experience, I can tell you that when your wife crosses the line, you get into a hypnotic trance of sorts, & you are like a rabbit caught in headlights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Problem

The only problem I have with stories like this one is when the author wants us to believe that the man can reach down and play with her ass or pussy while she’s sucking his cock. We’re supposed to believe that he doesn’t have a paunch or stomach to get in the way and smother her while she trying to give him a killer BJ. I guess his arms are 4 feet long or he has 12 inch fingers (ET?). Sorry love, just trying to phone home.

I can believe almost any behavior And desire is possible but Physically there are limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, BUT if both guys had consumed a bottle of Bombay sapphire each, then started on the whiskey they would lucky to walk let alone fuck, a whole bottle of gin at about 40 0/0 proof is not generally considered to be an aphrodisiac, more of a soporific, but artistic licence I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous