All Comments on 'Entertaining Emma Ch. 02'

by islandamber

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh?

No idea WTF that was. Dude, you should stop this and get a plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great -- continue please

Great -- continue please!

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Even if she avoided to be fucked...I agree with @Whackdoodle...

Even if she avoided to be fucked...I agree with @Whackdoodle...Another story in a city without police, without phones (landlines or mobiles), without courts to judge a rapist and even with kitchens without knives!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
don't listen

great story ireally liked the internal dialogue and the fight she has while trying to stay completely faithful to her husband. Most of the negative reviews are from readers who like to cry and moan about loving wife stories they know will have some cheating, they are just masochist who need to vent at something because they can't accept their perversions. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange story.

It's confusing some of your readers, but I'm finding it strangely enjoyable, if a bit lacking in coherence.

RedstonesRedstonesalmost 8 years ago
Simply Amazing

That People think that Justice can be done, or Self Defense isn't still Murder... What is Justice if it comes with the price of humiliation and being in the spotlight of she deserved it or is she the victim...

Amazes me that Wack and Impo... can't see past their own thought through ideas instead of the mental training other people have of being docile or must be background and not forefront life styles... since they didn't go anon I guess I shouldn't either...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
have to wonder

What would be her reaction if pathetic hubby told that he was leaving for an other woman that loved and respected him?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Details

First ... melatonin does NOT work that fast, especially on a motivated person! And it really doesn't make one sleepy. Benadryl would have been a somewhat more plausible alternative. And THAT doesn't work that fast on the sleepiness, either!

Second ... why the fuck is she still married to a guy like Andres ANYway ... is it just the thick dick? Because it sound like his dickHEADedness is much thicker than his dick!

Third ... why the dinky little scenarios? Next (CH3) will be her awakening at 4:30 and fixing breakfast before getting Hubby and Wannabe Bull up (in that order?). Then CH4 will be them all esting and her watching them drive to work? GMAFB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Confusing and disoriented.

I still don't get why the wife is putting up with the rapist. But I have to admit, it is so poorly written that I didn't bother trying too hard to figure this weird story out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry, she doesn't apparently love her husband (can't blame her there!), but has....

...neither talked to him about her misery, nor dumped him (I would!).

So when Pete comes over and enthuses, then plays the the rake and the jackanape, she becomes all shy and demurs when it comes to the main event.

I find this seriously abnormal. Not the demurring, so much as doing so after apparently relishing so in her giving out blow jobs. The several times cited fear of reprisals from hubby in the morning, appear to be more to his mean recovery from last night's drunk. Oh, and please do some research on whatever vehicle you use to create an effect. You are badly misinformed about melatonin and sleeping pills.

OK, so hubby's a loser, but so is Pete. She just needs some space.....like about 3,000 miles to get some perspective and even her keel.

In spite of my best efforts, I am unable to engage much in this story. It seems a little too trailer-trashy, obviously unresearched and codependent for me.

No. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 - Unique

If hubby were to leave her for another she should be happy. I wouldnt leave to a wolf. I wouldnt expect her to bring me off when drunk. I would have eaten her to the orgasm she had to get from a man.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

That was very different and cleaver.. Loved it! I would enjoy reading further about her actions.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like cindy

Like Cindy said. That was pretty cleaver. Glad.you cut the stories off when you did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous