Entertaining His Associates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed on all fours as the two men dressed, cum beginning to drip now from her red and abused anus, trailing down between her puffy lips. Neither spoke or even looked back as they left the bar, and only once she was alone did Bella reach for her clothes, using the knickers to clean herself as best she could before tossing them in a ball in to a bin behind the bar. Slipping the dress over her head, but leaving the bra off, she climbed the stairs slowly to the rooms upstairs where the girls lived. As she reached the landing she heard her name called from below. She turned slowly to see the bar's owner looking up at her.

"I hope you made those men happy," he said, "they are important associates. Now get some sleep I have another group coming tomorrow, ten this time, and I want you and another couple of the girls to keep them entertained."

With that he was gone, and Bella turned and walked slowly upstairs.

12