All Comments on 'Entertaining the Client'

by jaksmith

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it!

Quite entertaining and hot! As to the two anonymous (male duh) posters, who couldn't possibly understand a women fantasizing about such an encounter, I assure you it is your wives, (if you are not living alone in your parents basement, which I doubt) who are out living these fantasies because they are unsatisfied in the bedroom at home due to the close minded nature of their pathetic husbands, who read erotica and masturbate around the clock, only to accuse the authors of being "sicko's" after they cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ignore their ridiculous babble. Very well written.

9500mesa9500mesaabout 12 years ago
quite fun

Fantasy around reality, let us read more. 5*

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
100% tease...

and well done! Concise writing with a pace that was just fast enough with the perfect amount of detail, IMHO. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like it very much, gave it a 4+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A): THE SCENARIO WAS INTELIGENTLY CONCEIVED, THE STORY WAS VERY WELL CRAFTED

:-)

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Knickers and whilst

Means another English cuck story for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cuck tale

Why can’t the British write stories where the women aren’t whores and the husbands weak and willing cucks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My cup of tea, like it very much. Gave u a 4+ [4.4 (☆☆☆☆+)]!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she sees a story about a ‘wife’ and a ‘client”.

Your story was full of mystery, suspense, and surprises. The ending was simply magnificent: it was actually her husband that told her to wear the lingerie that the client had previously bought for her. And she did! Talk about getting the green light from your husband!

My wife was excited to see how many times the client placed rolls of cash in the wife’s hand. She has ‘looked after clients’ for her boss plenty of times. And when a man repeatedly has his hand on his wallet, they become irresistible.

The scene in the bathroom, when they got interrupted, was exquisitely narrated. She was his for the taking save for the knock on the door! OMG!

The coffee shop ambience gave the story an elegant and dignified flavor. Which helped in buying off the wife in a natural, unrushed manner.

In our 20 years of marriage my wife had ‘entertained’ probably 50 clients. Each time she walked away sexually satisfied, with plenty of money in her hand, and often with gifts of lingerie or jewelry. We loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

ENTERTAINING THE CLIENT is a very very good wife sex story! It is aldo true to life.

I gave it a 5- (4.6 = 92%, ★★★★★-)!

THIS WIFE IS A KEEPER. FULL STOP.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaksmith@jaksmith
I have written and submitted some short stories of fantasies inspired by thinking of possibilities with a couple who have responded to my profile. Hope you enjoy!

story TAGS