Entertainment For The Bosses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tongue-fuck my ass, Trish! Oh shit, that's it! Slip that fucking tongue in as far as it'll go, then drive four fingers in my slick slit!" Devin was now swirling her hips around, covering my face with her female slime.

As I was head-banging, piercing her ass with my long tongue, I felt Devine spit on my snatch. She licked it a few times, then she asked me, also: "Are you ready for your surprise, darling?"

"Please, yes! Do whatever you want to me; I'm your fuck-slut!" I don't know what came over me, but I was being driven insane by female/female/female lust. I knew my next orgasm would be humungous! I plugged Devin's delectable canal with four long fingers; spurts of off-white cream dripped out and around the edges as I hammered away at her twat.

Her ass was still shaking and grinding into my fingers, when she said: "Now, get that thumb in me; fist me now, bitch! Do it while I devour your cunt!"

I squeezed my thumb into her, forcing half my hand inside the slippery pussy. She was almost screaming, as she bent forward into a sixty-nine. She bit softly on my clit, while spreading my fat lips apart, preparing me.

I felt a warm hardness on my outer-cunt. I couldn't really see what it was, because I was so far in back of Devin so I could fist her fleshy, juicy mineshaft. But I knew it had to be a dildo or vibrator of some sort--I was very familiar with such things.

"Here comes some fake cock for ya, our darling slut," Devine said, as I felt--what had to be--the biggest plastic cock-head I have ever experienced pop into my pussy. I screeched as it was widening me more and more. She let just the head in so I could get used to the fatness of it.

I buried my face into Devin's asshole as I watched my entire fist go inside her twat down to my wrist. This was fucking astounding!

While Devin was still suckling my clit, I felt the rocking motion of Devine--it was definitely a strap-on. Inch after obese inch of the toy snaked its way into my cunny; tears of pleasure and pain broke out of my eyes as I was being filled with more than I have ever thought imaginable. I dug my nails into Devin's stockings so fiercly, I ripped small holes in them. But the silkyness still felt wonderful--as did the large-ass plastic prick burrowing into me.

"Look at how her pussy's all stretched, Devin! That's amazing. Remember that last bitch we brought in here? She cried like a baby, and took off as soon as I slipped this mammoth in her!" She laughed as she started fucking away furiously; I felt the entire length, and the tip was pounding away at my cervix. I knew I wouldn't be able to walk tomorrow.

"Yeah, I remember," Devin said, letting a puffy lip slip from her mouth. "This bitch is ours forever; she's going to be an incredible ass-et to us for a long time to come. Right, Trisha-baby?"

"Yes, sweetheart, YES! I'm your whore, Devine's whore--hell, this whole firm's whore! Now fuck me so I can cum all over Devin's mouth! Fuck me! Fill me up with that gigantic cock." I slammed my fist into that sweet snatch over and over, trying to make Devin cream my face. I shoved my ass into the onslaught I was receiving, therefore bringing my mouth right next to the pussy I was devastating with my hand.

Devin was shaking and girating, her orgasm nearing, as she breathed, "I'm sure you'd like to know just how big the strap-on prick is that's tearing your pussy apart, Trish, so I'll tell you. The fatness your cunt's taking is the width of a fucking beer can, and it's entire length is ten inches. Your being stuffed with one of our most favorite toys, and, by the looks of your reddened twat, and the cum leaking out--you're loving every glorious inch of it." She went back to chewing on my clit.

"I am...I am...Just don't stop! I'll be soaking that cock with my cum.... Oh, very, very soooooooon! That's it, Devine. That's it! Slam me, baby. Tear me up like the slut I am!" I was now punching my hand into Devin with a ferocity I never before would have thought of; her pussy was red, as well. I felt her body quiver--it was time.

"I'm gonna cum, Trish! You sweet darling, you're goin' to make your boss cum right in your mouth! Here it is, slut; drink it all down..." I yanked my hand out as I felt the force of so much female jizm erupt from her hole. It cascaded down and covered my entire face. Slurping it all up, I opened my mouth wide to accomodate all of her juice.

She was panting hard, her breathing heavy, as she slowly layed her head down on my pubis, lightly licking away at my twat. "Cum for us, baby. Cum for us. I want us all to divulge in your sweet juices," Devin whispered to my pussy.

My body rocked on the table as I was being plastered with that fat faux dick. I bit down on Devin's twat when I felt the sensational tinglings fire through me like kriton switches on a nuclear bomb. They started in my brain, sending pulses throughout the rest of my enormously-fucked body. My legs started shaking, and I clenched them...then opened them...clench...open...over and over.

Devine was obviously staring at my pussy, when she yelled, "I can't believe it! I can see her twat spasming! Look, Devin!"

"It's gorgeous, girls. Very. Now cum, sweet-ass. Cum for your bosses."

With the frigging and pinching of my clit by Devin, and the pounding from Devine, I blew. I dug my nails into Devin's ass as I felt my pussy fire load after load of juicy, creamy, delicious woman-cum. Devin started lapping it right up like a cat with its milk, and Devin finally reached her orgasm, as well. I covered the plastic cock with all of my warm, wetness. I found out afterwards that Devine was using one of those strap-ons that had another dong attached to it so the person using it could have their pussy filled at the same time. She screamed as I did, and we both came like never before.

Devin crawled off of my face--I stole a couple more licks of that dribbling cunt first. She layed down on the table next to me; Devine, finally drawing that long, plastic sword out of my cunt-sheath, joined me on my left. All of us had our knees up, letting the coolness of the room abate the enormous heat from our holes. I stared down in disbelief at the huge cock that was standing straight up on Devine.

"That fucking thing was in me? Holy shit!" I couldn't fathom that my pussy opened up for such a large object. Although, I did have the greatest orgasm of my life.

"We need your holes to be ready for anything, darlin'," Devin informed me. "Some of our clients are hung like horses, and they love stretching asses and twats with their massive meat. But, don't worry your sexy little pussy and asshole, shugah. We know certain exercises that you can do to always keep your cunt tight. I'll tell you about them before you go home; I think you did enough on your first day, Trish. Don't you?"

"You know it; all of my insides are going to be killing me tomorrow," I laughed, but with a nervous tinge to it.

"Don't worry; tomorrow will be light work for ya. We'll give that sweet twat a day to heal. You'll love your assignment, though, I assure you."

We all laughed and giggled, as I was thinking about what was in store for me then. I knew I had found the place for me, and I'll stay here as long as they'll have me.

To be cunt-inued....

12