Entertainment for the Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers

Joe turns to see where Victoria is going with his backpack, so for the first time his family had full view of his round bubble butt. His brother's wives and cousin lean forward and stretch their necks to get a better view of Joe's behind. Kelsey, his cousin, yelled to him, "nice ass, cuz." That comment rattles Joe and emphasizes the fact that he is on full display.

He couldn't think of a way out getting his backpack returned or how to get rid of his family. So, he turned to face his mom with his hands in front. Joe's face was sickly white. Then the strangest things happened - his head bobbed slightly, his legs gave out and Joe fell backward hitting the ground hard. It appears he just passed out. His mother screamed as everybody moved towards Joe as he laid on the ground.

Joe was face up lying motionless on the grass. His family gathered around as they tried to find out what happened. They tried splashing water on his face and calling his name trying to awaken him. I pulled a shirt from my backpack and gave it to Joe's brother to put under his head. As I handed it to him, I realize that I am still naked and standing close to Joe's family. I noticed his cousin looking at me and taking pictures. Also, Joe's coworkers have moved up closer and are observing the whole situation.

I am glad Joe isn't aware of what is going on right now. He is laying on his back, completely naked while his family tends to him. His brothers and mom are near his torso, talking to him, while his Aunt, cousin and sister-in-laws are down by his feet looking down at his naked body up close. I watch as the three girls stare at Joe's dick, giggled and whispered to each other. Matt's wife says, "I see Matt and Joe are similar in size." Then his other sister-in-law adds, "Oh, then all three brothers must have the same size dicks and all circumcised."

The three girls snicker like school girls as they have a full clear unobstructed view of Joe's naked body. I looked down at Joe's dick and it is average size. It is not big but not small either. Joe is a muscular guy so maybe it looked a little small compared to the rest of his body. As Joe laid there, his dick was lying to left and his balls were handing low, I guess because it was so hot outside. The girls continue to gawk at his body and make comments about different body parts.

I tried to find something to cover up Joe's naked front but didn't have anything. I asked Victoria if Joe had anything in his backpack to cover up with and she replied, "no, he is fine." She loves keeping him naked for as long as possible.

Suddenly two Emergency Medical Technicians appear who volunteer at the event. They saw Joe on the ground and came to assist. They crouched down beside Joe and asked what happened. One EMT was a male in his late 20's and the other EMT was a female in her early 30's. They immediately listen to his heart and start to take his blood pressure. Joe's family gathered around, looking down at Joe as he lays dazed on the ground.

Joe's female coworkers have joined the female family members looking at Joe and talking about his naked body. They commented that his hair (treasure trail) from the bottom of his navel to his pubic hair was cute. They were enamored with his flat stomach and defined chest. They were discussing how big they thought Joe's dick was when it was hard. Joe's female family members laughed when they found out Emily was Joe's assistant. "You mean your boss is lying naked in front of you!" said Matt's wife as she laughed.

The female EMT was taking Joe's blood pressure and looking over his body. She takes a nice long look at his exposed penis. Meanwhile a crowd has started to gather wondering what happened to the naked guy on the ground. Some of the crowd is taking pictures of Joe. I find a small hand towel in Joe's backpack, bend down and place it over Joe's exposed dick. It also reminded me to put on some shorts so I'm not so exposed.

Joe is starting to talk now and the EMTs think he was just dehydrated. I think it was more than that but they didn't know about the humiliation. The EMTs wanted to get Joe to their ambulance and hook him up to an IV. They didn't have a stretcher so Joe had to walk. I wanted to get Joe's shorts so I could put some clothes on him before he had to walk over to the ambulance. I looked inside Joe's backpack but couldn't find his shorts. That bitch Victoria must have hid his clothes.

The EMTs help Joe to his feet but he is still dazed and unsteady. The small towel falls to the ground as it is not big enough to go around his waist. I know Joe doesn't realize he is standing naked, not only in front of the crowd of spectators that gathered but also, in front of his family and coworkers. He stands there for a couple of seconds as the EMTs continue to talk to him and check his balance. I notice as Joe stands there, his dick appears to be getting slightly bigger. I don't know why or how but he is starting to get hard.

The females have noticed the same thing and have their cell phones out taking pictures, as do many of the spectators. The girls immediately start laughing and whispering to look at Joe's "semi" hard cock. Clarity hits Joe as he becomes aware of his situation of being naked in the crowd. He tries to cover up but is unsteady on his feet. His brothers insist on assisting Joe to the ambulance. Jake grabs Joe's arms and puts it over his shoulder and Matt does the same thing with Joe's other arm. Joe looks up and is facing his family with his "semi hard" cock totally exposed. They are all staring directly at Joe's body as there is nothing he can do to cover up as his arms are around his brother's shoulders for support. The girls all have devilish grins on their face as to say, "We know exactly what you look like naked and you will never see me naked."

Joe asked for his shorts but Matt replied, "you were going to be naked for the protest ride so what's the difference?" as they began to take a few small steps. Was it a cool breeze that passed? Was it the humiliation or excitement of the events? We will never know why but as Joe continued to walk, his dick became hard. The three Davis boys walk together towards the ambulance, two clothed boys and one naked hard Joe. Joe's brothers didn't worry about covering Joe up for the walk to the ambulance. It was as if they were taking enjoyment in his embarrassment. They proceed through the crowd as everyone was taking pictures of Joe. Joe's hard dick flops from one side to the other as he walks. Joe bows his head hoping his face will not be in these pictures.

I'm sure he bowed his head in defeat as well. Victoria won. She has embarrassed Joe in front of his family and coworkers. He has never been so humiliated. Not only has everyone seen him completely naked while he laid on the ground, they are now seeing him walk through the crowd with an erection that he could not control.

The ambulance was only 20 yards away but it must have seemed like a mile to Joe. His brothers walked extremely slow. Was it because Joe couldn't walk faster or was it to continue the embarrassment for a longer time? Jessica was following behind Joe and his brothers. She was enjoying watching Joe's bubble butt bounce side to side. She videoed Joe's entire walk to the ambulance. She told Emily and Samantha that she was so close to Joe's butt, that she could see the hair in his crack. The female family members were walking in front of Joe and his brothers to continue watching the humiliation of Joe and his erection.

Joe finally reaches the ambulance. The EMTs were waiting there with a stretcher. Joe sat down and looked for a sheet or something to cover himself but there was nothing. He laid down on the stretcher and the EMTs lifted him into the ambulance. The crowd cheered that Joe is ok. Or they may be cheering that they witnessed a young man being paraded around publicly completely naked.

As Joe was being attended to by the EMTs, the female family members, coworkers and Victoria compared the pictures they took of Joe. They were already texting the pictures to their friends. They continued to laugh at Joe's expense. They commented that they didn't have to guess how big Joe was now that they have seen him hard. Jessica commented that before the morning started, she just hoped she would see Joe shirtless. Now she has seen her coworker naked, both dick and ass, and with a boner.

I asked them not to send the pictures out but they just laughed in my face. They told me they had some good pictures of me too that they were texting. They asked if they could see me hard so they could compare who had a bigger dick?

Joe was fine and released to go home and rest. He looked like he has just lost a boxing match. He looked tired and defeated. He has been publicly humiliated. He knew everyone had pictures of him naked, with a hard on. He knew pictures and videos would end up online for everyone to see. How was he going to face his coworkers on Monday? Or his family members?

Victoria approached us and said "This turned out better than I had ever hoped! It was easy getting Joe's family and coworkers down to the event but the timing of when the pill would take effect was unknown. But the timing turned out perfect as you passed out right in front of your family. They got an extended view of your naked body with lots of great pictures and videos."

"Wait, what did you say about a pill and make me pass out?" Joe questioned.

"I work for a pharmaceutical company. There are lots of pills that mess with your blood pressure and can make you pass out." Victoria answered. "Now, we're even Joe! You humiliated me in front of my family so I humiliated you in front of your family." She turned and walked away.

Joe stood there in a daze. He was amazed that she would stoop so low as to drug him so he would pass out in front of his family. "What did you do to her, Joe?" I asked. "Long story but she liked me and I didn't like her back in the same manner." Joe replied. Joe stood there and relived the entire morning in his head. He was completely and thoroughly humiliated today.

Joe's pictures were shown to everyone at work. All his coworkers could see Joe naked whenever they wanted. It was like the girls had a little power over Joe now. Everyone would tease him about seeing him naked. Girls would stare at Joe and he knew they had seen the pictures. Joe also got teased at home from his female family members. The girls sent the pictures to all their friends. Many of their friends knew Joe so they were excited to see Joe naked and hard. It is a very strange feeling to know that there are naked pictures of you all around and that most of your family and friends know what you look like naked.

chrisberg
chrisberg
118 Followers
12