All Comments on 'Entrapment'

by DungeonsOfDread

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersover 11 years ago
Awesome stuff

Great story. I am looking forward to seeing what happens to the elf!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!!!

More,more please it was so hot !

anatophile25anatophile25over 11 years ago
Good, looking forward to more!

Very enjoyable, good imagery. Looking forward to seeing where else you go with this, or with these characters at least. Mortek definitely has potential for long term use as a character if he gets over his distaste of politics. :)

EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
I love new magic items!

Oh hell, yeah. ^.^ Feisty and sharp-tongued females are a major turn-on for me in stories like these. And I adored your imaginative use of magic crystals--inserting one into her backside was one of those very satisfying moments: "Wait, is he...? Yes, yes, he is!"

You haven't ever read the Open d20 supplement "The Book of Erotic Fantasy," have you? ;) There's a chapter in there about creating sex enhancers/toys that we'd recognize in modern times with magic-fantasy world equivalents. Not as many writers as you think put those in their fantasies stories, so I'm always delighted to see them integrated so well.

Good pacing and energy, very nice stroke story, and totally believable that the thief had bitten off more than she could chew. Yes, there was no doubt who was in control, but this still worked wonderfully because she was a believable character with a spine and a will all the same---even though she never had a name. Really; nice touch there. Mortek didn't need to know her name. Elf and Thief worked quite well here. Really enjoyed this one. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous