All Comments on 'Environmental Hazards Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So an environmental hazard eh?

Good to see a classic detective story and seeing a breather episode with everyone having a break from all the action and tension for once, along with the upcoming sex of course. And the peace, let's not forget the peace. I wish I could give a long summary of this story sir but I'm unfortunately unable to do so, therefore, I will get to my question;

How would be getting a lawyer and the FBI or SBI help save Jimmy Shell's life, wouldn't it still forfeit either way? Or will that have helped the police and the Crowbars in getting closer to the truth much easier?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Answer for Anon

A good lawyer will manage the situation. The lawyer can retain evidence, and also work the publicity. Going to the FBI or SBI would give Shell a better chance of getting some kind of protective custody or Witness Protection, so he likely would not have been alone in his apartment for a perp to wax as easily.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
OHHhh - Where DID all of the evidence go?

Now, every sample that was in that "lab" will have been compromised - until a Crowbar puts everything back into perspective.... AND a few IDIOTS in JAIL!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Now why would they do that? Seems a more conventional case at the mo!!

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Good opening chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES