Environmental Hazards Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as we got to the door of the Lab facility, we could see why: there were no lights on inside, the door was locked. A sign on the door said that all samples were to be shipped to the FENL facility in the City, and gave the phone number and address of that facility. Looking inside, we could see that the front reception area was totally empty, devoid of furniture.

"Well," I said, producing the red crowbar, "let's put this thing to proper use, eh?" It did not take me long to jimmy the door open. The burglar alarm went off, and I punched in the universal code for that brand's system; the alarm stopped buzzing, but I knew an alert to the company and possibly the Police would be triggered.

"Well, Chief," I said, "don't be surprised if the MPD gets an alert that this place has been broken into."

"I'm sure the Police will investigate thoroughly." Soltis said. He was beginning to be wise to the ways of our senses of humor.

But I was in no mood of humor as we walked through the facility. Every instrument was gone. The wet lab was packed up and gone. Every record, every scrap of paper was gone. They had come in the night and packed up and completely evacuated and abandoned the facility...

To be continued.