All Comments on 'Environmental Hazards Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 7 years ago
Hey!

No fair hurting more youngins! Even if Carole is precocious and slightly annoying...

Lovin' it!

SC8

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
BARK BARK & GROWL

Bowser to the rescue, a growl and a couple of barks the grownup and child move just as the shot is fired, missing both Dons mother and daughter. One pissed off dad/son/aunt Liz and uncle tom cobble y and all. Crowbar2 will step into the dark-side to get her task completed. I feel that the 'Mob' that is involved are those who are working to get the drug/slave pipe-line set up through the county and have used money on this development to use their increased returns into setting their venture up, not only losing any returns but also their stake money would leave them owing their SB/WR and other race-hate groups their funding stream. I also do not believe that the IC would leave the Cabin or the Nest without protective measures, seeing he has people who have the ability to help within his family to do exactly this kind of protection.

Another good chapter worth a lot more than the 5* we can give and look forward to more soon. Going to re-read and maybe come back with more to bore you all. Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a crowbar beatdown's coming.......

If this guy does happen to get a shot off I believe he misses but when the IC finds out lookout!! It's gonna be who figures out who took the shot and finds him first among IC, IC2, Laura(you don''t mess with her babies), grandma, Todd, Elizabeth, Jack or any of the TCPD, that makes him pay. Personally I think a red crowbar will be used to mete out justice. You don't mess with the IC's family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Both Carol and Bowser are mentioned "14 years later" in a previous story, so it's neither of them.

Could be a save by one of the dogs pushing Carol, buddy comming in the way or ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

And where is Melina? My guess is she is camouflaged in a similar snipers nest and will either kill or injure the other sniper, so that the sniper does not have the chance to get off a shot.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
I am just wondering which will happen first -

A "police sniper" takes the first shot or someone "happens" to disturb the sniper with a swift kick and makes a capture? I don't think it is a good idea to take out one of the kids - I have been between a momma moose and her calf - that would be PLEASANT compared to the wrath of the "Crowbar Family" !!

madmaniacmadmaniacalmost 7 years ago
Part 4

Are Literotica dragging their feet in publishing part 4?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
madmaniac

I submitted Pt. 4 when Pt. 3 was published. I wouldn't say they're dragging their feet; they may just be very busy or a lot of stories submitted.

BigDog167BigDog167almost 7 years ago
You may have to resubmit.

I think I remember them losing another writers story a few years back. That may have happened with your chapter too.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
BigDog167

Yes, I've had to resubmit a couple of stories in the past. It seems when I submit over the weekend, the stories sometimes require resubmission. Ch 4 did not show up last night, so I did resubmit it, and hopefully it'll come out soooooooon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter is in the hopper...

Should be published tomorrow.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Bowser or Melina to the rescue! ,

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Wow got to read the next chapter now!! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...