All Comments on 'Environmental Hazards Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leealmost 7 years ago
A murder and conspiracy, solved, a war slightly averted and still coming but a breather for anyone involved

A murder solved though its conspiracy was cutting off its tentacles to avoid problems. A would-be assassin killed by two mysterious women, *cough* Melina and Goth Girl Kathy or Callie*cough* and finally some downtime from all the action our heroes go through, seriously we ned more filler like these and have a break from all the tense situations and political drama.

And apparently, our Crowbar has been playing around the rules again, scaring a witness, Rollins, to roll over(pun intended) his corrupted butt and the people who paid him, right?

Now then dear fellow readers, who were the two women who saved his family? How did the Crowbar not know there was an assassin? Or did he? Was he the one who sent them or were they independent? Will Cindy ever find out about Callie's CIA Honeybee status? Will T-Square finally side against the Black War and be on the side of his sister's baby Daddy? Who's the father of Sandra's Baby?

Only the Watchman knows and sees it be fit as to when we should find out, considering if he'll let us know in the end as there are some mysteries that the Watchman knows should be left as mysteries. On to the next chapters fellow readers, if Literotica doesn't screw the stories again this time.

Ps; So was it really the crowbar who 'scared' Rollins or are you gonna leave us here to figure it out. And if he was, wouldn't Cindy be ok with it since this was tame to his other 'rulebreaking' methods?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Who were the ladies?

Melinda and Don's Mom came to my mind. These were closer to home connections and the sheriff posed the question and Don would not answer.

Ag

666iceman666icemanalmost 7 years ago
family first and last

I feel it was Liz Troy with the knife and an angel or mrs sheriff, with a boot to boot that took out a sniper, you do not just walk up and surprise a person of such skills. Spacial awareness and all that and those ladies have it in spades. Also the WS crowd do not want the Crowbar angry, they want him dead. I am sure that WW has given this as a side story with players who have yet to feature in future twisting tales. The more I read the more I find going back finding clues given many posts earlier. Just like real life. 20/20 vision and all that.

Another 5+* :-D Iceman

(enjoying 10 days in Spain) it is better hear than back home in the UK sun, sea and sangria :-P .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

1. Don *did* tell the Sheriff he (Don) had no part of the perp trying to shoot at his family. Don also said, and rightly, that he'd never allow it to get to the point where someone was pointing a loaded gun at his family. He knew that was the point to which the perp got because of the ring cut into the perp's face by the scope.

2. Loving the guesses about who the women were. That will be revealed in a future episode, and I think y'all are going to be surprised who it was.

3. Welcome back, Vincent! We shall see if your guesses are correct. I thought I'd put in that Cindy knew about Callie's CIA status (and being Janet Riordan's agent), but maybe I forgot to put it in. But Cindy knows, and we'll just have to make that obvious in a near-future episode.

The next story's first Chapter is submitted, and hopefully will be up soon. Lots of fun to write, so I hope y'all enjoy reading it.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Cindy knows Callie is in the CIA. That was spelled out in 'Frozen Mothballs', Ch. 01.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leealmost 7 years ago
Yikes, missed that

My bad, I guess that's what happens when you try to be up to date with so many mysteries, conflicts, and drama in a story like yours Watchman ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kudos to the author's knowledge of environmental lab testing protocols.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Who were the assassin's killers? Two women; 1. Huntress and Darkwave (whoever she is?), 2. Teresa and one of Todd's Japanese team, or a long shot, 3. Cindy and Callie. Think Phyllis too old.

And I thought the state was bad.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Great piece of story telling. Thanks for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

There are three possible pairs of iller of shooter. Melina and Joanne, Melina and Elizabeth or Cindy and Callie. I don’t see Darkwave as being included because she hates Don. As the killing of the shooter was very vicious it would narrow it down to Melina or Elizabeth. Will wait for future series to learn truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES