All Comments on 'Epidemic'

by Psicko

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I love your story. It was very hot and hope you write more of this type. Victor

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ummmm

I really didn't think i was going to like that story. But i read it out of curiosty. I really enjoyed it i hope you continue I really want to read more about dale and the doctor's relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cool

I too didn't think I'd like this but the more I read the more I liked it. Not only is it f'ing hot it's well written too. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories!

TheBiOneTheBiOneover 14 years ago
Strange, Disturbing... but very Sexy!

Strange, Disturbing... but very Sexy! I hope you'll write more stories in this setting :)

lavendersilklavendersilkover 14 years ago
Humorously hot...

I have to admit the first half of your story was laughable... actually most of it is. But, it's hard to write a convincing mpreg, isn't it? I don't really like/believe the idea of men with smaller penis' having hormone injections that make them look more effeminate and capable of having babies... IN THEIR BUTTS!

I may have liked it better if you had made it an undercover operation where they kidnap boys and force them to have babies like a woman... in their newly developed wombs instead of their asses... I dunno

Having a doctor be attracted to his patient is ALWAYS hot. But, it would have been nice if he was a little remorseful about his actions instead of wanting to rape him if he didn't want to have him...

Also, I got the impression Dale didn’t want to be a baby machine, yet he quickly changes his mind when the doctor starts rubbing his butt. It’s just a little too silly for my taste.

Please don’t hate me for telling you all of this. I never take the time to submit a review, but I think you may have potential and I wanted to give you a different opinion than your other reviewers.

Good luck with your future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hope you make a part two. with the baby being born and there live toghther

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent!

Please make a part two it would be very interresting to see things develope between dale and the doctor... and the baby too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pleas finish

Please finish this is an wounderful a one of the best stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SADNESS

WHY OH WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE ENOUGHTER STORY *CRIES*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

omg this is amazing. can u plz continue this or write another one????? anyone know a link for similar stories?

frenguyfrenguyover 12 years ago
please let there be a part 2

is so awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

must have moar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fantastic give us more please please please

Great story. Please write more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

what a great story - please make it just the start!! this could be a great series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolute masterpiece.

An absolute masterpiece ! I've dreaming on this theme for years - exactly like it is - but never wrote it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny

I loved this.Its hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Make more

Please make more like this the story is great!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange:

I read stories on Literotica,on a regular basis...The more I read,of comments made,the more I believe the people writing the comments,should cease writing,or return to Elementary school,and learn too spell....lancer

littlewebbylittlewebbyover 10 years ago
Awesome!

This was sooooo awesome, i love it. amazing. More please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Was great, and hot ;) should do a follow up with Dale getting fucked while several months pregnant AND a giving birth scene.

Hope to see that someday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

I just about came on that one ! The Dr. did to him exactly what my Dr. did with me years ago & I too loved every moment of it !! Oh to be 20 again !!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
a great sexy hot epidemic!!!

great and awesome.it was so hot and sexy.

want to read more of this.want to read more about dale and his doctor and there baby(i know its a boy) and ther relationship to be developed into more strong and everlasting.

this is a great story and i loved it a lot.all about this sex epedemic is so hot and curious to know more.

please,write a story series of this continuing from dale and the doctor and obviously the baby.you didnt gave a describtion of the doctor(hope he is also young like near to dale and also single). want to read it all can't wait longer,please.

THANKYOU. :) :) :)

ADpenthouse.!!!!

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cute idea for a gay male story

I was kind of surprised that the Doc was the first for Dale. I'd like to see more of this story as I've got questions, like how would a husband be chosen for Dale? Does Dale get to participate or is a mate randomly assigned? Will Dale get to be anything but a breeder?

And well done! You have left me wanting more and asking "what happened next". As a voracious reader this is a rare experience for me.

Saqwana1Saqwana1about 7 years ago
Okay

Okay, I like the idea of the story but I would take the rape aspect out as most men are not and would never be rapists, next I would say a low sperm count would be a better indicator for the conversion as I have seen plenty of men with small cocks shot rather large loads. Other than those things it is a fun enough set up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why is your treatment named after a trans guy in a world where no trans guys exist? (It''s weirdly tokenizing and distracting from the story for that reason.) The rape thing randomly midway was such an non sequitur, and such an unnecessary turn off.

I really liked the rest of the story a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This has potential

It got to the sex a little too quickly for my tastes. I like the concept, but I would have liked to see the characters developed a little bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write more!!!!

Please write a second part to this. I favourited this story ages ago and still find myself cumming to this weekly. Please write more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tom Beatie was pregnant a few years ago. It was all over the news.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous