Episode I - Our Shared Hope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

  • Togruta a near-human species from the planet Shili, who later also colonized Kiros. They have mid-colored skin, traced with thin markings in a second color (e.g. pale orange with white tracery). Instead of hair, they have fleshy mid-length headtails, called Lekku. They also have fleshy horns, or Montrals, on their heads, which can be large in males. Ahsoka Tano from The Clone Wars and various animated series is a Togruta.

  • Twi'lek a near-human species from the planet Ryloth, known for their very long, twin headtails, or Lekku. Their skin comes in a wide variety of colors from pure white to deep green. Twi'leks are a common species, second only to humans in the Galaxy. Unfortunately they are often also enslaved, or used as indentured labor. The females are known for their graceful dancing.

  • Zabrak a near-human species, originally from the planet Iridonia, but who then also settled on Dathomir, the colonists effectively becoming a second species. At the time of the story, Zabraks are common throughout the Galaxy. They are distinguished by deep colored skin, covered by markings in a second color (e.g. red skin with black markings like Loo-See), and generally have bony horns on their heads, which can be small to medium-sized. Female horns are normally smaller, and the Dathomirian females have no horns at all. The Sith, Darth Maul, from The Phantom Menace is a Zabrak, and force sensitivity is not uncommon among them. They also have two hearts.
  • -- -- --

    Author's Endnotes

    • I'd like to thank George Lucas for creating one of the most iconic and influential movies of all time.

    • I'd also like to thank my friend, Djmac1031. As well as providing his customary input, I also benefited from his Star Wars nerdom, which exceeds even mine (that's meant to be a compliment). I have played fast and loose with canon, where it suited the story I wanted to tell, but any unintentional inconsistencies remain my fault and not his.

    If you liked this tale, then consider also reading my RolloJTomasi story A New York Fuck, and the series While There is Hope.

    Please rate this story
    The author would appreciate your feedback.
    • COMMENTS
    Anonymous
    Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
    Post as:
    Anonymous
    26 Comments
    EmilyMillerEmilyMiller7 minutes agoAuthor

    @Anon & THBGato - if you like slow burn, read Bouncing Back. This isn’t slow burn, it’s an erotic space opera, akin to Episodes IV - VI, but with sex. There is a need for [alternative] world building. There are different audiences for different types of stories, I’m sorry that this one is not for you. TBH I’m not a big fan of slow burn, I can read mainstream romance for that (and chose not to). Emily

    THBGatoTHBGatoabout 1 hour ago

    Hmmmmm. Conflicted. The writing was great and occasionally even better than that. The twist at the start was excellent - I was expecting some MacDuff-style prophecy work-around, but not that.

    But then there was a real info dump for half a page, which killed the pace. Afterwards she literally thinks of dating entire species before considering her supposedly close friend Obuna: talk about being an after thought! Hardly promising. Yet, suddenly she's declaring that she's in love with her! Bit of a shift, even taking into account her emotional inexperience. It just all came across as so hurried which seemed such a waste of a great idea.

    AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

    This was a really interesting premise... but then kind of ruined by rushing. You've built up all this tension about meeting her friend. Then they meet and in the space of a few paragraphs they are heading home to have sex. Tension gone faster than Obi Wan and with it much of the reason for reading. With a slower burn and obstacles getting in the way of a tentative relationship, this could have been far more captivating. Your imagery and description was very vivid, but the pacing was too rushed.

    EmilyMillerEmilyMiller19 days agoAuthor

    @djrip - always love your comments 😊 Emily

    djripdjrip20 days ago

    A new order of force users is perhaps being born in the union of Jedi and Sith -- an order of sexual adepts unlocking unknown force powers and empathetic unions by harnessing orgasmic energies. If Lim can stop being self conscious long enough that is!

    Show More
    Share this Story

    READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

    Similar Stories

    College Labia, Squirting Professor Squirting professor collaborates with her students.in Lesbian Sex
    Big Nipple Problems Sharing her nipples to launch a new business.in Lesbian Sex
    Mind Games Ch. 01 An amnesiac woman awakens on an abandoned space station.in Erotic Horror
    Please Teach Me Two friends discover the joys of masturbation together.in First Time
    Marooned in Paradise Is the shape-shifter changing to please him or herself?in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
    More Stories