Equal Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her next selection began with a beat before the melody entered into it. It was 'Stupid Girl,' by Garbage. I was stunned as her voice took on a smoky-smooth tone when she sang. She was much better than she had let on! She even undulated her hips in time to the beat, rocking the microphone, controlling it. Along with being impressed, watching her hips roll and sway, I became aroused as well. She was gorgeous! The song ended, and, arousal or no arousal, I stood up and whistled, clapping my hands hard enough to hurt, and so did the rest of the patrons. She blushed and grinned, stepping off the stage. She came right to me, and threw her arms around me. I could feel her heart beating wildly against my chest as I picked her up, hugging her back for a second before putting her back down. She sat down across from me.

"Well," I laughed, "Maybe a record deal is in your future after all."

"Thanks, but I'll pass. You, though...you rocked! Shit, I thought you were gonna show me up or something."

"Sure," I rolled my eyes, "The way you were moving on the stage, how could I possibly show you up?"

"Come on," she suggested, "Let's get out of here."

We made our way to the door, not quite flanked by adoring fans, but I received a "Well done!" and other gestures of approval, as did Dina.

"Maybe we should start booking shows!" Dina laughed as we left the bar.

The night was growing a bit chilly, and the light sweat that I had worked up in the karaoke bar dried.

"So, do you want to go to a club?" Dina grinned, "We can see if you dance as good as you sing."

"Please no...believe me when I tell you, I really can't dance."

"So where to next?"

I stopped, my mind drawing a blank. I'm sure there was plenty to do in a city as big as this, but I had no idea what we could do.

She stopped as well, enjoying the breeze that wound its way through the buildings and into the street. I glanced at her, and I could see that her nipples had become hard under her shirt. I quickly glanced away, feeling stupid. Sure, this hadn't been a group thing, and it had some of the signs of a date, but this might still be a date between friends, without the romanticism involved. If this was so, then I didn't want to screw this all up. I was having fun, finally relaxing as I hadn't been able to do all week.

"Hello?" she snapped her fingers to gather my attention, "Did you blank out on me, or what?"

"Huh?" I muttered like a Neanderthal, "Oh, sorry...I can't think of what we can do next. Any ideas?"

She looked around, thinking for a minute, and then suggested, "There should be a pretty cool wax museum around here. We can get there on foot. Are you interested?"

Was I interested...well, in her I was. I smiled at the thought, hopeless though it was, and nodded, "Sure, let's go check it out."

The walk didn't take nearly as long as I thought, and within five minutes, we stood before the doors to McGonall's Museum of Wax. The frames of the door, display, and ticket window were covered in lights that chased along the tracks. An old woman dressed like a Gypsy sat at the ticket window, docilely waiting with bored and disinterested eyes.

"Hello," Dina approached the ticket window,"How much to get in?"

The old woman pointed at the little sign at the left corner with the prices, and Dina quickly paid for two tickets before I could protest.

"Hey, I can pay for myself."

She winked at me, making me shiver pleasantly, "I know. But then how would you buy groceries?"

I shut up, regretting that I'd told her that...But I hadn't told her I was using my money for groceries! How had she known? I asked her.

"Just a guess. You are looking kinda thin, you know?"

I shook my head helplessly as the woman handed her two tickets, and we entered the museum.

The wax figures of celebrities were professionally created, from Elvis to Cher, Dolly Parton to Clint Black. They stood in poses that suggested that they might actually come to life and start moving on their own. The effect, while impressive, was a little disconcerting. Even Dina glanced back suspiciously at Elvis, perhaps thinking he had just moved a little. We moved on, passing various rock stars, actors, actresses, and other well known people, and then got to the scarier part of the museum, passing through a beaded curtain into the horror exhibit. Jason Voorhees, the hockey-masked psycho with the machete, stood just past the entrance, bloody blade raised as if he might attack. He was ensconcedin a little scene with darkness and trees, near a backdrop of a lake, which, in the movie, was Crystal Lake. Past him was Freddy Krueger, the horribly burnt menace to the dreams of people on Elm Street, his bladed gloves brandished murderously. He had his own scene, a boiler room with pipes and furnaces everywhere. Dina walked closer to me through this exhibit, as though she was feeling a bit freaked out.

"Who are these guys?" she asked.

"You don't know them?" I was surprised at her ignorance of them.

"I never watched the movies."

I introduced each character for her, adding bits of info that weren't on the plaques at their feet.

"You know a lot about horror movies," she commented.

"I've seen a lot of them. See, this is a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds.' It was pretty freaky, and it scared a lot of people when it came out."

There were a few other exhibits, one with sports stars from several different sports, the other with scenes from some of Hollywood's more famous movies. We walked through the exhibits, commenting on some of the figures and scenes, and I did notice that even though we'd already left the horror exhibit, she was still walking closer to me, our arms brushing almost constantly. Each contact sent shivers through me, even though I was still confused about what was going on, what kind of date this was. I did my best to keep from being too hopeful, to remain happy that I wasn't sitting in my apartment, completely stressed out and looking helplessly at the boxes of my stuff. When we reached the end of the exhibit, we found that the tour had led us back to the front of the museum. We left the building and again stood on the sidewalk, wondering what else to do. From what I could tell, though I'm usually bad at telling by body language, something seemed to be on her mind. Whether it was the same thing that was on my mind or not, I couldn't tell at that point.

"It's getting late," she looked up at the sky.

"Were you talking to the sky, or to me?" I joked.

Grinning, she replied, "Watch it, buster."

"So...what's on your mind?"

She started a little, and asked innocently, "What makes you think there's something on my mind?"

"Just a hunch... so? What is it?"

"Oh...nothing really."

"Something personal?"

She shrugged, "I'd rather not say. I don't want to ruin the evening."

Her last statement puzzled me, as it was echoing my reasoning behind not asking the reasons for this date. Could she be wondering the same thing as me?

I decided to push the issue, "I promise it won't ruin my evening. This is way better than the night I had planned."

She glanced sideways at me, her mind working things out, and then she hinted, "You know, I don't usually do this with employees, at least not just the two of us."

"I was kinda wondering about that," I allowed.

"When I offered, I had planned on just dinner, nothing serious, you know, business."

I felt a little disappointed that this might be just a business thing.

She continued, "But then there's karaoke and the wax museum... I don't know, let's just talk about something else, okay?"

"You're wondering if this has become more date, and less business..." I threw it out there.

She admitted, "Yeah...I'm finding that I kinda like you, well, even more when you're not about to have a nervous breakdown."

"Well," I was pleased at this new turn, "I like you, too. But where do we go from here?"

"I don't really know. Dating employees is kinda new to me. I guess that what I'm supposed to do at this point is drive you home and say goodnight."

I felt my ego deflating as she said that, even though I knew that she was right. I could get her in enough trouble for the evening we spent together already. I shrugged, not feeling so elated anymore.

We sat in silence as she drove me back to my apartment, each lost in our own thoughts. I was considering quitting just so she wouldn't get in trouble if she wanted to see me again. Much too quickly for me to form any sort of plan, we were pulling into the parking lot of my apartment building. She sat there for a moment, not really sure what to say.

"I'm sorry," she finally blurted out, "I just didn't realize I'd like you so much."

"No, it's okay. We both had fun tonight, and we can just leave it at that."

She nodded, "Right...so... I guess I'll see you at work, okay?"

"So," a half-baked plan was beginning to form in my head, "I should just go, and I shouldn't do this."

With that, I leaned over and kissed her. She tensed up, surprised, and then she began to kiss me back. Close-lipped at first, it blossomed into more as her tongue slipped out to graze my lip. I responded with my tongue, and we made out heavily for too brief a minute. When she pulled away, we were both breathless.

"Now," she threw her hands up in the air and let them drop back into her lap, "How am I supposed to just go now?"

"You're not, because you probably don't feel like going home."

"I don't, huh?"

"Nope," I grinned, "I think what you really want right now is to come upstairs."

"And you just so happen to know what I want right now?"

"It's just a hunch. Say, would you like to come upstairs?"

"I'd love to."

She followed me up to my apartment, and we were kissing before we even closed the door behind us. We stumbled around boxes, our mouths locked, and sidled sideways into my bedroom, where we fell onto my mattress, a flurry of breathless kisses and tossed articles of clothing every which way. I kissed along the line of her jaw, and up slightly to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe. I could feel her breathing grow heavier, and moved down to her neck, suckling and nipping softly at her skin. Her fingers twined through my hair and gripped it tightly, and her legs, still clad in jeans, though hopefully not for longer, wrapped around mine. Having already lost her shirt, I had no trouble kissing my way down to the valley in between her bra-covered breasts. Then she reached behind her and the bra was unfastened. I pulled it from her and began to direct my attentions to the hardening nipples that capped her breasts. My hands cupped the firm globes, and my lips nibbled at her nipples. I felt her fingers tighten almost painfully in my hair as I captured a nipple and flicked my tongue against the tip.

Even through her jeans, I could feel her heat, just as she no doubt could feel my state of arousal through my pants. She moved a hand down to feel it, and the sensation brought a groan from me. As I continued to pleasure each nubbin of pinkish-brown flesh on her breasts, my hands travelled down the smooth skin of her sides to travel the round firmness of her butt. I could feel the muscles underneath flexing and relaxing as she ground herself excitedly into my thigh. With the heat came the sense of moistness as she showed me how aroused she was becoming. When, only a moment or two later, she suddenly tensed up, I thought that maybe I had hurt her, as I was getting a little carried away with my mouth on her breasts, but before I could lift my head and ask her so, she cried out and began to spasm against me. The moistness intensified until it became wetness. She looked almost startled when she glanced at me, still moaning as her orgasm gradually calmed.

"I..." she still seemed immensely surprised, and that much more breathless, "I just came."

"That's the impression I got, too."

"I feel soaked now."

"We should get those wet clothes off you before you catch cold."

I reached over and began the arduous task of unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans. Her panties underneath were surprisingly simple, white cotton. I hooked my thumbs into her waistband and slid her jeans down, her panties following as they had gotten entangled in the denim as it bunched. I had to stop and marvel at how soaked the crotch of her panties were, almost like that area had been dipped into a sinkful of water. With the wetness was the aroma of her juices, so prevalent and intoxicating that I took deep breaths to gather as much of it as I could. I couldn't remember a woman smelling so good! She had trimmed her pubic mound down to a rounded triangle of closely-cut, dark-brown hair. Only when I realized that she was waiting impatiently for me to finish undressing her, I pushed the jeans down her legs, following the smooth, creamy skin down to her dainty feet. She kicked the jeans off, and began undoing my pants.

She took far less time undressing me than I'd done with her, and as she jerked my boxers down, my erection, furious at having been so cruelly trapped, sprung free, a tear of pre-cum already sitting at the tip. I quickly pushed my pants down over my feet, and then her hands softly wrapped around my length. She stroked me slowly, gently, feeling the hardness and throbbing veins against her fingers and palms. I gasped a little in response when she gripped me a little tighter, and again as her mouth opened and welcomed the tip with a very hospitable tongue. She swirled her tongue around and around, down to the corona, flicking the very sensitive bit of flesh between the head and shaft at the underside. I busied myself with letting my fingertips roam her back, from the small to the shoulder blades, following her spine with the lightest touch, watching her break out in gooseflesh. I felt her hot mouth envelop the head, and her lips tightened as they slid down the shaft, taking more and more of me in her mouth. She stopped three-quarters of the way to the base, reversed back to the corona, and repeated, her head bobbing slowly. My hands moved down to her butt, so pleasantly rounded as she leaned against my hip and pulled her feet up underneath her. I stroked each cheek, exploring, caressing, teasing. As of yet, what I was doing to her couldn't rival the sensations that she was giving me. Her tempo increased a little, and I could feel her sucking me into her mouth, eager to please me. So I continued to explore from her butt, to the backside of her thighs, and then to the inside, where she was still very much wet and slick. My fingers teased along her slit, encouraged by the slight thrusting forward of her hips, and then I carefully parted her pink lips, rewarded by the sight of more pink wetness in between. She opened her thighs slightly as I slowly rubbed her, my middle digit brushing against her clit on each pass.

Her butt lifted up in the air as she got her knees under her. I continued to stroke her cunt, occasionally allowing a finger to enter her. She was almost gushing juices, and my hand quickly became coated. In response, she began sucking me harder, moving quicker to take me into her mouth. There was no way I could hold out much longer, so I told her so, but this didn't slow her down in the least. If anything, she worked even harder to bring me to cum. I could feel my testicles swelling, and felt the familiar sensation as I stood on the precipice of orgasm. I groaned loudly as I tumbled over that edge, and shot thick ropes of my seed into her waiting mouth. She stopped with her mouth just half an inch from my spurting tip, her tongue extended as not to miss the tiniest bit of my stuff, and I could see each spurt fly into her mouth. I'd never been so turned on until I saw that sight! Unfortunately, I could feel the spurts weaken and taper off until they stopped altogether. Her mouth quickly took my length again, and her tongue lavished what remained of my seed from me. Her throat worked as she swallowed what I had given her, and then she sat up, kneeling on her feet and trapping my hand.

"It's my turn to be pleasured," she informed me with a salicious grin and a flick of her pink tongue on her upper lip.

With that, I started to sit up, but she quickly pushed me back down, "No, you stay there."

She crawled up to my head and swung a leg on the opposite side, straddling me, facing my softening erection. I could see her slit opening as she knelt down over my face, and I stuck my tongue out to taste it. I was pleasantly surprised; she tasted as good as she smelled! I began to lick at her pink opening, sucking first on one inner lip, than the other before reaching inside to collect more of her juices for my enjoyment.

"Oh-my-god!" she cried out as she felt my tongue extend to taste inside her, "Do that again!"

I happily obliged, pushing my tongue inside her as far as I could get it, and she almost squealed with pleasure, and she began to hump my tongue and mouth, trying to be careful. But as I began to lick at her swelling clit, all attempts at restraint failed, and she was soon riding my face. At that point, I didn't even really need to move my tongue as she dragged her cunt over it; I simply kept it stuck out as far as I could to catch her clit with it on each stroke. Her humping grew more frenzied, until she began shuddering in the throes of another orgasm. I could feel her cumming, and her cream practically gushed out into my open mouth. It was slightly salty, slightly sweet, with only the faintest bit of acidy bitterness underneath. I swirled my tongue in it and collected it as fast as it emerged. When she had relaxed, she fell forward onto me, her breath bursting from her in each exhalation and tickling the skin of my again-rock-hard erection.

She took me into her mouth again, but only for a minute or two before again sitting up. She got off of me, rolled onto her back, and brought her knees up almost to her shoulders, exposing herself once more to me. She didn't say a word, and she didn't need to anyway; the smolderingly sexy look in her eyes said everything. I knelt before her until the tip of my length sat just against her clit. I wanted to just plunge myself into her, ravage her for as long as I could, but I refrained for the moment, instead drawing the underside of my erection against her lips, as if I was playing a violin. I stroked myself against her, and she moaned as I dragged across her clit. I continued to do this for a moment or two, watching her go half-crazy with desire. Only when I saw her mouth open to tell me to fuck her already, what was I waiting for, did I push the head just inside her. Instead of urging me, she merely gasped with pleasure. I slowly inched myself into her, bit by bit, enjoying the feeling of her muscles tightening around my length, as if attempting to suck me inside of her. I stopped halfway and fucked her in short, quick strokes, only an inch or so back and forth. I did this for only a few seconds before giving her what she wanted and thrusting the rest of the way inside her, buried to the hilt in the soaked, tight, throbbing heat of her. Her whole body tightened as I bottomed out, and her legs wrapped hurriedly around my waist. I began fucking her, not quickly, but deeply, rocking her with every thrust. She gripped me unfalteringly as I moved within her, pulling at me, her lips at my throat. I pushed deeply, filling her as best as I could, and she pulled as I pushed, establishing an easy, unhurried rhythm.

Much sooner than I had expected, her moans grew louder, more intense, and I could feel her as she began to cum again. My shaft felt like it was being showered with her cream, and as I looked down, I saw as globs of it were pushed out, where they caught on my pubic hair. With her squeezing my length so tightly in her ecstacy, I felt that familiar feeling again. There was no way I could last much longer, even after already having cum so shortly before. I lengthened my thrusts, and my pace grew quicker. She moved with me, now whispering in my ear.