Equal Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

"Go ahead, cum in me, fill me up with it until it's pouring out of me, shoot it all up in there, shoot it all until you're dry, I want all of it."

Before I could take the time to consider her requests, my body decided for me, and I gasped as I began to cum, pumping more and more of my stuff deep into her. There was no way that I had enough left to fill her to overflowing with it, but as I continued to thrust inside her, I could see my cum being pushed out of her with each thrust. We were making quite a mess, and I didn't care in the least. With one final, weak spasm, I was done. We didn't move, each of us catching our breath, her legs still locked around my hips. I was still inside her, so I could feel our intermingled cum spilling slowly from her, now dripping off my balls. After about five minutes, she relaxed, and her legs let me go. I withdrew from her, and lay down beside her. I felt my erection fade the rest of the way to lay on my thigh, and then she leaned over and took my slimy, flaccid member into her mouth, where she proceeded to clean me. When she was done, she rested her head on my stomach and smiled contentedly, tiredly up at me.

"I don't know about you, but I think I'm gonna enjoy work a little more now."

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers