All Comments on 'Eradicating Filth'

by theaquarianpen

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It saddens me to think

that this writer may have actually had an influence on the children of this nation. His grammar and punctuation are badly flawed. His racism is obvious. It's just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what racism?

He's just telling the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
For years this website

has been a place where writers can get feedback on how well they write; now it is a place where idiots can squawk and little bitches can whinge and moan in the comments. You closet fucking cuckolds have got what you want, crap stories every day and good writers gone. Well done assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't use terms you clearly don't understand cuckeagle14

It makes you look like even more of a dumbass, if that is possible. The story is crap, vote 1 and move along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
she went down with a drug addiction

he dumped her for selling herself for drugs. people hooked on drugs will do anything for the next fix. the comments on her being use by blacks was racist and uncalled for. a pretty sick ending.. story line needed more work and less racist remarks..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Plot Gap

You should have explained how the wife managed to hide from hier family the obvious highs and lows of cocaine use. Yes the hubby was gone often, but what about weekends, etc. as she was so deeply addicted.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
'she went down with a drug addiction' is right and his comments are valid. But i still enjoyed it.

The authors own inserts and observations put a tune to formula 17 and it's sharp, cool writing. "On the home front Ann was looking a little antsy" is a well placed hook, gotta read on if you get that far. the way he takes care of business is understated and realistic...but I'm hoping someone will put put me straight there. Yes it fell away at the end..but i got a short attention span in any case. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THe human race is a failed experiment

WTF is this garbage. The author cannot write without four sentences making as one. His view of blacks is so racial that the story sinks beneath that weight. Some of the comments are so ignorant I know as animals we need to disappear from the face of the earth. And yes I am tired of the stories of black men who are so alpha they can take over the life of white women with their masculinity and big dicks. Research has proven lie to the myth of black cocks being bigger while erect. In my life I have out danced and out fucked blacks in clubs that have mostly a black clientele. I have had long lasting relationships with black women and had a few black friends who. They have all passed now dying early from stress caused disease. God give me patience to handle the ignorance that passes for truth.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 12 years ago
Showdown In Cracktown

It seemed realistic to me. Friendly neighborhood drug dealers have destroyed many lives. This is probably the only way to get rid of them. Prison does not work. I do wonder about using the car as a suppressor of sorts. Guess it worked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Well written and a good story line. I enjoyed. Control_Master_

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
it is about time

2 bunnies down several whores kicked to various kerbs. i think this story slipped by the politically correct reverse raciest of literocica. remember sex with 95% of all bunnies is forced prostitution no one in her right mind likes it there is no pleasuer involved some day they will learn to fuck and hold their own women.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Poor decision.

A rimfire .22 Long Rifle rifle is a poor weapon choice for taking out human dudes. It CAN be done, but it is very iffy! Only redeeming features are cost and the fact that the dealer in the next state is more unlikely to remember him than if he bought a Barrett .50 cal. (too much gun-and way louder!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I be damned if I would have been so generous, I would have just said " ahope youu get AIDS ad die!!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
22 is a great choice

a 22 cant be traced and tumbles around inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
W T F

This is a piece of SHIT. You must be a ghost writer for John Doe.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years agoAuthor
WTF yourself the 22 is the weapon ofhoice of professional killers

As for the Karen Kay comment you are a jerk! The twenty two is not strong enough to come back out of a head it just bounces around and makes jello out of your brain.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
22 problems

Remeber Gabby Giffords the congresswoman that got shot in Arizona. She was shot at close range with a 9 mm pistol the bullet was not powerful enough to do much enough damage to kill her only to cause some slight brain damage. A 22 fired from a distance would need to be a perfect center of the eye shot to have any chance of killing a large human being as a 22 is one of the weakest common caliber out there. Otherwise the bullet which would have bounced off the skull and done no serious note no fatal damage. At close range with the muzzle pressed against the head what you stated about assassins is correct but in this case seems slightly implausible.

Not a bad effort him if a little dry at points please keep writing.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
racoon

actually, the statistics oppose that. the .22 may be the least fatal type of bullet when fired into the torso, but it is by far the most lethal bullet when fired into the head. even more so than a .357 or .44, surprisingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
there are more crack loving methhead crackers than black drug dealers

so to even say blacks are the cause of his wife being a whore is just sick. I'm white and I find it offensive. If my wife left me for a black guy, I would ask how she could be suck an asswipe, who cares what color they are dumbass she was a fucking druggie.

HardFeltHardFeltalmost 10 years ago
You have to experience it

The hurt and the pain are not even describable in a situation like this. What would be worse would be the wife failing to be honest with herself and her husband. I should know. Today many drug addicts use pills or snort so there are no visible physical indicators of a spouse who is abusing narcotics. What makes it difficult is when the drug abuser will not face the facts but will return to being a vessel for drugs. At that point a marriage is over. Just sign the papers and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Racist crap

The fact is more drug dealers in those types of neighborhoods are white but that wouldn't give you an excuse to "eradicate filth" murder "niggers" but prove your such a nice guy that your going to buy your wife that had sex with 18 niggers a condo. Gee your wonderful. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anon-the human race

Comment worth reading.

Quick to the point story that provided 15 minutes of escapism

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband is an asshole!

"For richer, for better, for worse, for poorer, in sickness and in health, ... Until death do us part"!

What a mensch he is! (Please note vitriolic sarcasm here!) If his wife had cancer, would he bail? Obvoiusly, he's the same kind of guy as Newt Gingrich, delivering the divorce petition to his wife in her hospital bed. As I said, an asshole!

Other issues with firearms purchase, marksmanship skills*, and law enforcement actions will folllow later.

1 Star since I can't give nagative score.

________________

*WTF!?!?!?! Played with a .22 rifle as a kid, left it, then some ten or twenty years later, spends an afternoon practicing, and then takes head shots better than US Navy Seal Sniper Chris Kyle?? This alone makes it wrong catergory! This is Fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Started with a good story

Ended like crap. One star.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
Wife and/or family should have informed him of her addiction as soon as subject of marriage came up...

Considering that he viewed getting addicted as lack of character, he might have walked, but he would go into the marriage informed. Her family hoped that she'd keep to her recovery, but they left him completely unprepared. He had to deal with her whoring to get drugs even though it wasn't what he signed up for. The wife and her family didn't inform him, and he unknowingly married a recovery addict, he didn't start out married to a whore and didn't want to be married to one, particularly to one who routinely had Black sex partners. Still, despite her stealing from the family to support her habit, despite all that she did, he saw to it that the mother of his children got to rehab. Addiction makes a loved one hard to love, hard to help, and he stepped up to help the mother of his children.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 6 years ago
ERROR ALERT commented on similar but wrong story June 30

Wife was not addicted prior to the marriage.

All else the same, too many things outside of husband's life expectations for happy family living.

Wife should have communicated with husband instead of going behind and communicating with all of those others who were not part of her marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good shot

You are a good shot to kill two thugs with a .22 rifle. Let wife continue her new vocation until it takes it's toll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heart or Heartless

I read your ending, but thought you should have given them a change to put the marriage back together again. All of those years and 1.5 months and it was gone.

Why not have him there to see her at the end of the first hard week. Then twice the second, three times the third week and 4 times the fours up to 8 weeks. She would have been ready for a day pass, a dinner pass, and maybe soon a trip home and meetings like AA. I have seen a lot of people go in for help and spend yrs. at the top of the hill after that slip down into the gutter with the help of a family to back them up and give them home. With out hope we have only faith and with only faith you will give up or pull back into a shell and never become part of a unit again. Just my thoughts. Write me back if you care to, I did enjoy your writing.

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Divorce Time for sure

My Cousin was hooked on Drugs really Bad .. To Bad her supplier was bragging about it in a Bar .. She has never been the same since then ..

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

trash racist crap

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Again, dropping Jamal and Marcus with two shots from a .22 is phenomenal.

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

What an asshole the MC is! He just dumps his wife when she gets into trouble. She deserved better from him. She needed him. What a self-righteous, holier-than-thou prick! If I were in his family, I would cut off relations with him and try to help her however I could. I feel sorry for her. And, this is happening right now all across middle America.

johnstang2johnstang26 months ago

HighBrow, the MC is fully aware that she needs him however he cant erase the imagery of her fucking those guys for her drugs out of his head every time he sees her. He can not provide her with the thing she needs most, forgiveness. That is something I can relate to on a personal level. I agree its cruel but he did the right thing. Its better than giving her false hope only to pull the rug out from under her later when she is well. That will only ensure a relapse for sure. =========== 26thNC, are you aware that the number one choice of professional assassins happens to be the .22? Heck the M16 is just a high powered .22. True the snipers prefer a .308 but the true killers prefer a .22 any day. If you know what you are doing and the MC did, a .22 will do just fine. (no kickback and easier to muzzle)

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld2 months ago

@johnstang2

I hunt with a .22 and my three freezers stay full. I was an Army Ranger and I carried a .22 as weapon of choice.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil13 days ago

Racist bullshit. So all good and happy if the johns were white boys? Pandering to typical ugly racist crackers. Ick.

Schwanze1Schwanze113 days ago

FartFossil,

Given the situation I can see where he might be motivated to use the N word. As to the rest of it being racist, it ain't racist if it's true. This accurately describes inner city drug and prostitution culture so quit your crying Fossil bitch.

Split licker,

How do you know he bought it from a dealer. I think that's the point of the gun show. And memory wouldn't mean shit if he bought it from a dealer. Lemme' splain' it to you. Someone not a dealer, is walking in or around with a gun to sell. MC buys it for cash. Done. As far as the lethality of a scoped .22 rifle, head shots would be easy at half a block. Use solid points and it would work 100%. More deer have been poached with a .22 rimfire than any other caliber. If it can take deer, it can take people.

Where it might have fallen apart is the rental car. Any ring camera etc gets the plate, he's done.

User110,

Bullshit. It'll do but it is NOT better than ANY other round.

Anon there are more,

No doubt about the meth heads. You would have a point if this was about meth pushers...but it's not. Tried to read the rest of your comment but it began to sound like a Joe Biden speech written by Kamala Harris.

Anon husband is an asshole and HighBrow,

Guess you are RAAC guys. What's are your wife's cell numbers?

Wolf,

Hope you aren't taking deer with rimfire .22. As to a Ranger carrying it, I'd have to hear that from another Ranger or equivalent.

26thNC,

Not really no. I could make shots like that with iron sites when I was 12 as a Boy Scout and I wasn't even that good compared to others.

Schwanze1Schwanze113 days ago

Damn good story. Short, complete, effective...can't ask for more. Nice to read a story where hubby isn't a complete idiot in order to make the story work.

moosestubemoosestubeabout 13 hours ago

According to her 5 lines cost $75 and she had to do 3 johns for 5 lines? She was effectively charging $25 per. Pretty damn cheap for a good looking babe. She needed a financial advisor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous