Erections are Prohibited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two pleasured each other like this for awhile, testing the various moves and sensations they could give one another, and memorizing the results, for future reference (and hopefully use). 2B's arm had grown tired, holding 9S's head up, and so, with some maneuvering, moved her legs to wrap around his head. Her thighs squeezed tight, forcing his mouth against her pussy and his nose against her crack. She felt something building up inside of her, and what it was she wasn't clear on, but she knew that she needed 9S's help to get it out.

9S was equally unaware of what was to come next, but also equally eager to see it through to the end. He was able to peer over the hills of her punished cheeks, though just barely. What he could see wasn't much, but he could make out the rhythmic bobbing of 2B's head. His focus on her pleasure was absolute, but his body was not totally in his control. As if a dam had burst forth, 9S exploded into 2B's mouth, painting the inside of her mouth and throat with ounce after ounce of hot cum. 2B was understandably surprised, but remained a fighter, refusing to pull back from the liquid onslaught, taking down every drop he fed her. The warm, thick, batter collected in her mouth before sliding down her throat, and emptying out into her stomach. In the middle of his, 2B had her own, first, orgasm. Her thighs became sticky, and 9S's face became damp, as her fluids fought to pour free of her tight suit.

They lied there for a spell, coming down from their highs, and licking their lips to get any remaining fluids into their mouths. 9S sucked on 2B's sticky thighs, and 2B pressed her lips down onto any spot where his cum dribbled out, licking it clean. 9S was far more exhausted than her, so he barely noticed her moving around on his body, until he felt her sit down on his stomach, and press his half-hard cock between her cheeks, stroking it against them.

"2B...I think...I think your plan worked," he said, his mind clearing, his focus returning, but his arousal also building. It was hard to bring him out of his lust-drunk state, but so easy to get him back in, it seemed. "What are you doing?" he asked without thought, rather than just accepting it for the wonderful sensation that it was.

"I need you to do for me, what I did for you, 9S," she said, running her fingertips up and down his dick, keeping it standing vertically and sandwiched between her cheeks, clenching now and then. "I've become...emotional, so to speak," she freely admitted. "It's all because of this," she added, pinching his still sensitive head, forcing out a dribble of cum. "I've seen its shape, felt it twitch and throb in my hand, smelled its musk as you sweat, tasted your...cum, I believe it's called, and listened to the sound you make when it erupts. There's just one last test I need to perform."

"W-what is it?" he asked, his stuttering returning along with his confusion.

2B had never asked what she was about to ask, never thought she would need to. Never strung together the words how she would. Yet she knew the gravity of the request, in the pit of her stomach. An innate desire drove her to lean forward, bracing her hands on either side of 9S, and lowering her face close to his. "I need you to fuck me, 9S." The context of the words never registered to her. She had seen them, in her compiling of data from the old world, but seeing no combat function from them, stored them away. Probably would have deleted them, had she the capability to do so. She was glad she didn't. She was glad she could make 9S look both shocked and delighted, his mouth half pulled in a smirk, with lips parted in surprise. She knew his answer, without having to hear the words. 2B crawled across 9S, scanning her body across his field of vision.

9S looked back at her, once she cleared his body. Her perfect ass sawing against her leotard as she crawled. Upon reaching the nearby wall, she stood back up, and turned to face him, bracing her hand against the brick and waiting for him to join her. No more instructions, no more words, he would need to figure out the rest on his own. They had gone past the need for words, it was all about action now.

He stood, and walked with as much confidence as he could muster, and carried himself to her. His shorts were kicked to the side, and his coat unbuttoned as he traveled, letting it drop along his trail so he wouldn't need to worry about the blocking, heavy, fabric. When he came to stand before her, both them perpendicular to the wall, 2B gently pushed him to stand with his back against the half-ruined building. Though that part was gentle, the next was not. After positioning herself in front of him, back to him, she thrust back her butt, pressing back against his crotch and pinning him to the wall.

The android winced in pain from the rough brick scratching at his back. 2B made it up to him by reaching between her legs and stroking his painfully erect cock, rubbing the head against her thighs. The length of his member was engulfed by her thick thighs as she closed her legs together. Only through the virtue of her thigh gap did she not "suffocate" his cock. 2B moved her hips lightly, shifting her weight left and right, and her legs back and forth, massaging his throbbing spout against her soft, warm, legs. 9S reached down and grabbed at her legs, squeezing tightly those firm thigh muscles hidden behind her soft, white, skin. His hips moved of their own accord, his mind too focused on molesting her thighs with his hands. 2B let out the smallest utterance of a moan, the first clear sign of pleasure to 9S that he was doing good.

Though being squeezed by her thighs was amazing, both of them enjoying the feeling of 9S clutched between the long stems, they both knew there was something more. 2B didn't want to have to wait for him to "recharge" to reach that coast, either. Through a wordless understanding, 2B released her grip on 9S, and 9S gripped the thong of her suit, pulling it to the side and letting it press into the fat of her right cheek. He couldn't get a good look at her privates, though he could feel them. The heat radiating from her core, the moisture from her lips rubbing against his trembling shaft. Neither of them could wait a second more, and so with a shared gasp, 9S pushed his cock into 2B's pussy.

9S steadied himself for a moment, gripping her hips and holding her close as she also collected herself. Again she braced her hands on her legs, bent forward so 9S could have all the room he needed. She could have held him within her for moments longer, and when he began to pull back, she whimpered. When he pushed back in, she let out a shuddering moan. They were slow, not just because of the tight resistance of her snatch, but because they were savoring. Their taking of time to enjoy every sensation would be the last vestige of civilized behavior they would exhibit that day. As soon as 9S got into a rhythm, and they both realized how great it felt to have him pumping away inside of her, they became like animals.

Sweat dripped off of their brows, 2B's staining the dirt and 9S's splashing against her bouncing ass. As he fucked her, he slapped his hand against her rear, keeping her rump jiggling and shaking when it wasn't already from his pounding thrusts. Her legs wobbled, her strength waning, but she stayed strong. She wanted to scream "harder," "faster," "deeper," and "fuck me raw, you bastard," but none of the words made any sense in that moment. The only thing that made sense was his fat cock stretching her out as his hands assaulted her butt, and she loved it.

In the middle of it, 9S peered down and caught sight of that second hole in her. It looked tighter, but no less inviting. She would whimper and groan in protest when he freed himself from her lips, but she would shiver and moan in delight when he began to force it back in, through her asshole. It was difficult, of course, and 9S was nearly convinced that he had made an error in judgment. Perhaps it's not meant for this, he thought. Yet 2B did not seem discouraged, and begged him to proceed, grabbing at her ass cheeks and pulling them apart, as if they were the issue.

Once his head made it inside, her puckered hole closing back around the ridge of the head just before the shaft, it became much easier. Given how wet she made his tool, and how willing she was to receive him, lubrication was not as much an issue as it should have been. The rhythm he had before was found again, though with admittedly more effort. Still, 2B missed the sensation on her pussy, but found her fingers were suitable substitutes, while he filled her other port.

It all became easier when they turned around, so 2B was up against the wall. 9S wrapped his hand around the white thong that had run between her cheeks and pulled tight, yanking her against him whenever he wanted. It kept her where he wanted her, freeing up his other hand to resume spanking the fat ass that had started it all.

The span of time between when he first entered her and when he reached his second orgasm was unknown to the two, but however long it was it felt like the perfect amount. The first three, thick, and bountiful spurts were enough to fill her up. Just when he thought he was done, after he had pulled out, his cock sprung up and let out more white ropes, splashing against her back and, of course, her ass. 9S let his spent prick rest between her quivering cheeks, as she too came. 2B's knees locked together. Her thighs squeezed together, trapping her hand against her crotch as her inner walls closed in around her fingers. She utterly ruined the one remaining glove she wore, and had enough juices left over to cover her inner thighs and trickle down her black stockings.

After 9S fell back onto his ass, his back meeting the dirt soon after, 2B let herself drop too. With what strength she had left, she made her way over to him, to lay herself against his side, one leg and one arm draped over his resting form. Clearly, her plan to make him less emotional hadn't truly worked, but that didn't matter. 2B would later convince him that it was all a process that would span many days, if not weeks and months. They would have to meet regularly, she said, so he could get all his "emotions" out and help her do the same, multiple times if necessary (and it always was).

Elsewhere, in an orbiting space station, 2B's ever watching operator, 6O, was fulfilling her duty of monitoring 2B. She was also "playing along," her digits pressed against her tight suit, between her thighs that squeezed so tightly around them. The veil she, and other operators, wore could barely contain the flush on her cheeks.

"Operator 6O," said a commanding voice behind her, prompting the short-haired blonde to let out an eep and scramble to sit up right with both hands on her keyboard.

"C-Commander!" she said, hoping she hid the arousal in her voice well enough, and that, by some miracle, the top ranked officer didn't noticed what she was doing.

"6O, it seems you've become quite emotional," the tall android said. She spoke with authority and dignity, keeping her back straight, and stance authoritative. "We can't have that. Emotions are prohibited," she reminded the operator.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm sorry."

"Unacceptable," she said sternly. "Emotions could compromise your performance. Operator 6O, you will report to my chambers at once, where I shall administer a...process, to...expel your emotions."

12