All Comments on 'Erica'

by justmakeme

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome story

I love stories where women make men be with men. I love it when they sissy up a man and take control. This could have gone in that direction also, but it was perfect the way it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
teach him, taunt him

great topic. Take him out. Make him go wild.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Forced bisexuality

Erika, Forced bisexuality is a wonderful topic, and done very nicely in your short story. The build up/seduction could have lasted a bit longer. But all and all very good. Hope there is a part 2 and beyound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I wish it was me....

I'd give anything to have a woman do that to me.

notveryvanillanotveryvanillaabout 18 years ago
Extremely hot!

Hot! Thanks...I love it when my hubby eats our creampie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Very Hot

Great story. I sure hope you continue it. I'd love to hear how he is completely dominated and turned into a plaything for her and her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Experiencs trained

Great story. Years ago I found out how easily a man can be forced to do things by a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice detail

nice amount of detail, more than most stories of this type. description of Erica would have been nice, but i guess leaving it vague allows every reader to imagine his "own" Erica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Off to jail

That's where she's going. That's what she deserves. End of college, End of career. Enjoy trying to get a job with a felony conviction on your permanent record. What a stupid woman. Unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Domination is good for my soul

When an old buddy from the military came to town for a conference, I insisted he stay with us for the weekend. Lot's of time to catch up.

For the record Dave is a black man, not the typical studly types often portrayed in these stories. He's a medium dark in color. He was shorter than me by a of couple inches, otherwise similar physical characteristics. I'm 6-2, 185#, medium fit build.

Dave is married to a beautiful black woman, Donna. When he showed us a professionally done picture erotic pose of her naked with breasts exposed.

“I only show this to close friends,” he told us.

“Since Dave showed us Donna, why don't you show him yours,” I suggested.

She went into the bedroom, and came out wearing a sheet. Standing in the middle of the room, she slowly lowered the upper portion to expose her chest and belly.

Dave whistled appreciatively and I could tell he was hard. Quite a bulge.

“Your turn, guys,” said Cindy. “Off with your clothes.”

She got down on her knees to take both of our hard cocks in her hand, suck each for a few seconds.

Pulling off of his, she said looking at me, “Your turn.”

There was no doubt as to what she meant. I shrugged, loving the feeling of being forced to do this. Kneeling down before him I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking. When he shot onto my tongue, all I could think of was how good it tasted, a bit tangy but good.

He apologized telling me he wasn't into cock sucking but loved what I did for him. Cindy suggested that I turned out to be such a good cock sucker, why didn't Dave and I spend the night together. Dave wound up fucking me and having me suck him off repeatedly. I loved the feeling of my wife watching me take Dave's cock at either end the next morning. The weekend was the wildest I'd had since military days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice one

What a dream come true. I wish my wife would do this for me. You lucky man. The only thing I would add would be for her to take pictures and video.

badmanmoosebadmanmooseover 9 years ago
Great Story

Great imagination. I like the development of the characters. I want to see how these relationships develop

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot Story!

Wish I had friends like Erica in college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep up the stories about Erica.

Good detail. Hit a lot of key fantasy areas: blindfolded, handcuffed, dominated, forced bi, et. Loved it. Buried fantasies a lot of guys have but will never admit. For the majority of us, without an Erica in our lives, we'll sadly be refrained to live vicariously through your words. Wish there were more women in the world, though, that would just go for it and take control like Erica. Take a chance. We all need an occasional walk on the wild side: even if it means being forced a bit.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
RIP,Erica!

After she falls asleep,he needs to tie her hands behind her back,ram a stick of dynamite up her ass,light the fuse,and back out of the room. Andy and Danni can scrape her off the walls in the morning.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 7 years ago

Wish I had found a girl like her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Erica is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Twat a Cunt!

Erica needs to take it DEEP in her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank God for women like Erica!

I wish there were more like her. My hope is that bi becomes the new norm.

AvidSmutReaderAvidSmutReader4 months ago

This should be a series.

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Not bad, but not great…it’s just an unexplained scene, not a story. Why? How about some context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous