Erica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers

We went inside the house and Erica and Christopher told us they would see us in about four hours and headed for Christopher's room. We went in Amy's room since it was not occupied and Emmy Lou told me to listen to see how fast Erica could get her daddy's cock inside her cunt.

It didn't take long until we heard her scream "Daddy. Get that motherfucker inside me and fill me up with your pollen. I need to have you get me all wet inside my pussy."

Emmy Lou told John she knew her granddaughter was becoming a cock whore. Asked how she knew, Emmy Lou told him her other granddaughter, Amy, was the one who was spilling the beans about Erica. Apparently Erica had told Amy she was going to fuck her daddy and now it was happening. "Of course," Emmy Lou said "Amy is no saint herself as she had been caught fucking her grandfather Herb."

"Who caught her?" John inquired.

"I did." Emmy Lou replied. "I came home from the store one afternoon and there Amy and my husband were in bed and he was fucking her for all he was worth. I even watched as he blew his nuts off in her cunt. Then the little whore had the audacity to suck his cock clean."

About this time Erica screamed at her daddy again telling him to get his cock inside her as far as he could and to shoot his semen in her cunt.

"I wonder if Erica'smother knows her daughter is fucking her husband?" I asked. "I can hardly believe that Debbie doesn't know what is going on around her."

"I'm not sure that Debbie cares. You know she probably had to show Christopher where to put his dick on their wedding night. I doubt he had ever fucked her before they got married." Emmy Lou continued. "I doubt she was a virgin when she married my son, but I think he probably was. Anyway his daughter is showing him a thing or two by fucking his nuts off of him."

"Do you want me to fuck you tonight darling?" I asked her.

"I'd prefer you nurse on my teats for a little while. My pussy is still sore from Jim fucking me with his massive peter last night. So I am really wanting to have you nurse me for awhile and let me take a nap." she replied.

"You have nice fat nipples to nurse on. Why do you always prefer wearing sheer grey stockings rather than beige or brown? Also, they always come right up to your cunt lips. How do you find them that long?" I asked her.

"I don't buy my stockings John. Someone else buys them and not just for me, but for a lot of women including Erica and Amy. They are seconds and are very inexpensive, so he buys them in large quantities at a time. The lady he buys them from knows the sizes of all the women he buys them for, so she keeps her eyes open for them. I've never had a pair that I could see a defect on. Grey just happens to be a color I prefer although I do have several pairs of black and beige too. Now suckle me so I can fall asleep." Emmy Lou said.

As I sucked her large nipple, she raised her leg and slipped now erect prick in between her cunt lips and began masturbating herself with it. She stroked her clit and as I sucked her, I rubbed her nylon clad leg feeling the seam on the back of it. Suddenly, Emmy Lou shuddered and stopped rubbing herself, gave a little sigh, and began snoring softly. I knew she had climaxed and fallen asleep as soon as she did. I turned loose of her nipple, turned over, and went to sleep too

About three thirty in the afternoon I heard Erica say "Daddy, come with me, I have to pee badly and I want you to help me. I want to suck your cock while I pee."

I heard Christopher rather than saw him as they headed to the bathroom together.

To be continued with Part 4.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
581 Followers
12