Erica, Twins and New African Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

She thought of her husband, James, and wondered if he would still be comfortable with this situation.

Ugad had his hands on her bare back and was working them down over her lovely ass, while she stared at Carol who was grinding herself on Dominic in a wanton fashion, her dress open at the front, her breasts barely clinging slightly to the panels of material.

Dominic made no attempt to stop her advances.

Ugad groped Erica's breasts, which she tried to rebuff. Other male patrons were staring openly at the bride, wondering if they could join the party.

Ugad did not appeal to Erica, and fortunately, his brother returned to restore order. Maasha cut in on the bride who welcomed him with another passionate kiss, and Dominic, who had seen enough of Ugad's actions went over and took Erica away from him. Erica was very relieved as she didn't want to start a scene.

Maasha signalled to Ugad and the brothers took the bride down the wooden stairs to the beach. There was a collective sigh from the other patrons, a few of the younger men followed. Erica felt she was somewhat responsible for the bride, asked Dominic to take her to the beach as well.

A crowd was gathering around the firepit, the native drums and music drowned out the music from the Inn. The young men were preening for the young black girls in their white dresses. Swirling bodies started dancing near the firepit. The moon was coming up and it was the signal for the sexual heat to be increased, or so it seemed to Erica. She looked for the bride and spotted Carol being carried by the twin tennis players to an area of tentlike structures near a heavily treed area. Ugad pulled open the flap on the tent and the boys took her inside.

Dominic told Erica that he should go see the Chieftan as the Mine employed a lot of the young men of the tribe, and it would be good public relations for him to engage the powerful local native leader in conversation, as soon he would be presented with the 18- year-old graduates. Erica said she would be fine on her own but asked him to return soon.

Two young black men immediately arrived, asking her to dance. She tried to politely refuse but they took her by the arms into the swirling mass of dancers. Another young man joined them and the three men spun Erica around quickly a few times. She lost her bearings. Strong arms took her arms to steady her. The man on her left took her hand and placed it on his cock, pressing her hand tight against his manhood and holding it firm. The man on her right did the same with her right arm and hand. She tried to break free. It was impossible. With both hands and arms immobilised and pulled backwards it had the effect of pushing her ample breasts out even more than usual, and the third man took full advantage. His hands cupped her breasts. He moved his mouth to her cleavage. She turned her head to call Dominic and her mouth was covered by another man's mouth, his tongue joining hers. It was a fourth black man.

Erica had always been the one in charge.

With her husband, with her black boss, with the room service server, with Collin, with Dominic, and now she was not in charge. She had always wanted a threesome on her terms. This was not a threesome, not even close. She felt a hand under her short dress, she felt her juices start, she wanted it to stop, but her body was betraying her. She was helpless to resist. She relaxed, the fingers entered her pussy. She groaned and opened her mouth to the black man again while stroking the cocks of two of the others. After the kiss, the man put his mouth to her ear and spoke intimately that his name was Ujamaa and that if she wanted them to stop she should use the code word 'Alert' and they would politely do so.

His Harvard educated voice took her completely by surprise.

He was the supervisor whom she had flirtingly blown a kiss to earlier.

She moaned, she had no intention of stopping them. Her body was on fire.

The first two men pushed her hands under their loincloths and put her hands on their bare cocks. She was not being forced. She stroked them both, their hands moved to explore her anus, her ass and her breasts. Hands were all over her. Her heart was pounding.

The four men moved her towards a white tent.

*****

Dominic wanted to see the Chieftan for two reasons. He had known the man since they were boys so it would be good for the Chief to know about the 'proposed' changes in the senior ranks of the mine which was such a big employer, Secondly, The Chief's son, Ujamaa, had earlier requested he do so. Little did Dominic know that Ujamaa had been plotting how to keep Dominic busy while he seduced his gorgeous American partner, the lovely Erica.

Dominic spent a polite half an hour with the Chief. As he was about to leave the lovely black girl from the Inn suddenly arrived. She was acting as a hostess to introduce the year's eighteen- year- old high school graduates to the Chieftan. She greeted Dominic with a warm embrace, and bending over, gave him a full view of her full breasts in a white lacy bra. She brought wine for the two men.

He felt he could not leave. It would not be polite.

He hoped Erica was enjoying herself.

The first girl arrived and sat on the Chieftan's lap. His hand went up her dress and disappeared. Other girls giggled in a line up to meet the two men. The hostess closed the entrance to the tent.

*****

The tennis coach was getting concerned about the twins. They had taken the bride down to the beach to take her dancing and he had not seen them for over an hour. He peered over the balcony wall around the pool deck but all he saw was hundreds of revellers. The noise was deafening. The tribal drums whipping the dancers into a frenzy.

He realized that finding the twins in the crowd would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. He could see groups of young men loitering around outside the various tents, and he wondered why. He started down the steps to the beach.

*****

To Be Continued "Erica, twins and African Lovers [2]"

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12