Erica's Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

"I love you baby and I just wanted you to know that you are mine and you will always be mine. I love you more than I can say."

Erica tried to raise her head to try and kiss him but her shaking made her miss the mark and she hit his chin. She gave a little giggle, tried again and this time she captured his lips. As their lips parted she said in her quivering emotion filled voice.

"Oh my God Alan I never knew our love could be like this and I never knew the ecstasy you showed me even existed. I never knew you loved me so much, and I want to always be your woman. I promise to never deny you anything again, just love me like you do. I love you Alan."

Alan kissed her and then unbound her arms and legs from the bed and then cocooned her shaking body into his. Alan continued to caress her and kiss her hair until the shaking stopped and transitioned into the occasional shiver and sultry moan. He whispered in her ear.

"I have coffee and your favorite cinnamon rolls waiting in the kitchen for you my love."

She turned in his arms so that she was facing him and snuggled her face into his neck and kissed him and then whispered into his chest.

"Have I told you today how much I love you and how incredibly happy it makes me to be your wife?"

She followed with a kiss and then pushed her stunning breasts hard against his chest digging her hard nipples into his chest and then she said.

"I just wanted you to know that my body wants more. More of all of your love and more of the ecstasy that you've shown me. I fought hard all my life to not be viewed as a sex object, but now I find I want to be your sex object. I want you to make love to me all the time and whenever you want me I'll be yours."

Alan pulled her tight her into his chest and said.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me, because ever since I've known you I have wanted to ravish you and make love to you like we just did. Erica you are so beautiful, sexy and sensuous and you drive me insane with love for you. I love you, I have always loved you and even now I want to make love to you again."

Erica began to rub her nipples against his chest and started kissing his neck and when she reached his mouth she whispered.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard and show me who I belong too."

Alan proceeded to do just that and for the next hour their bodies, hearts and minds joined in a passionate expression of their deep devoted love for each other. In the end Alan was once again cradling Erica's quivering body in his arms reveling in the fact that his beautiful and sexy wife now wanted to be the beautiful object of all his sexual fantasies.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12