All Comments on 'Eric's Dreams Pt. 02'

by Genevieve_Ohara

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Touching and heart wrenching

Good story that probably illustrates the life compromises that a lonely young bi and femme person needs to make ?? Hope Genevieve /Eric's dream becomes more beautiful . Part 3 should be interesting .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heavenly

Being the Blonde Gurl that I am, this has happened to me. Also, cowgirl on another Gurl is wonderful. Usually, I will end up on my back, with nyloned legs in the air.

This types of activity will usually send me over the edge, if not already there. Having a dong inseminate me is so wonderful, especially by another Gurl. Please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First Timer

Hair and make up done now to dress.All black for now push up bra to hold my 36d female breast.garter belt seamed stockings heels thong.Low cut short tight dress.I know what i want a nice shinny black cock to wrap my red lips around.How i love black cocks in my ass and mouth.Off to the theater for a night of black cock sex.I found my first cock it is bigger then i have had before .I was able to deep throat and swallow all of his sweet cum.The next cock went deep in my ass filling me with more sweet cum.I finished the night with a threesome and went home with a man with a monster shinny black cock for me to in joy all night.

Genevieve_OharaGenevieve_Oharaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

You are such a bad gurl! (and that's a good thing!)

Love you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGenevieve_Ohara@Genevieve_Ohara
30 Followers
Hi! Thank you for welcoming me into this red-hot, sexy, wonderful community. I am a biological male, but an emotional woman. A closeted trans, who has wanted to be a woman all his life. All my life I have pursued my femme side through sex with men. That makes me feel like a re...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES