Eric's Dreams Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because this was the thrift store, where Eric bought Genevieve's very first outfits... and many more since. The tight red crop top she was wearing came from the thrift store. So did the thong and even her shoes. Now sure, the shelf bra and the white jeans were from a little boutique she had discovered in another town. But even so, she owed a lot to this little store and the people who worked in it. Genevieve was in a happy mood and so just for the fun of it, she faced the thrift store window and curtsied, as a sign of affection and respect.

"Cute," someone said.

Genevieve spun around to see a man behind her. He was tall and well-dressed, and in the light of the city streets Genevieve saw that he was also very attractive.

"So tell me," he said, "why exactly are you doing a curtsy in front of a store window? Were you just looking at your reflection?"

Genevieve smiled, "I've done a lot of shopping here. And this little store means a lot to me."

"Really," the man said, "well that must be a girl thing. 'Cuz I go to a lot of stores and none of them mean anything to me. Ha."

Genevieve laughed too, and said "Yes, well the people who work here are just really nice. So, how about you? Live around here?"

"Oh no, I live out in the suburbs but I come into town sometimes to go to the clubs."

"Oh really? What club are you going to?" Genevieve asked

"Well," the man stammered, "you've probably never been there. I don't think you'd like it," he said.

"Why?" Genevieve asked. "What is it?"

"Well," he said, "it's called the Golden Dome."

"Oh, I know that place," Genevieve said. "Isn't that a gay bar? Oh... I'm sorry..." she said. "I didn't mean that, umm, like, you know..."

The man cleared his throat and said "Well, yes. That's where I'm going. The Golden Dome. And it's been nice meeting you."

He started to walk down the street and Genevieve called after him. "Wait!" She ran up to him.

"You don't have anything to worry about," she smiled. "I'm gay too."

"Okay," he said. "But this is a male gay bar, not a lesbian bar."

"I am male," Genevieve said. "But I dress like a woman."

The man raised an eyebrow is he looked at her.

"Why?"

"Because," she said, "I'm a cross-dresser."

"Ok," the man nodded.

"But it's more than that. Inside me, I feel like I'm a woman. You know? So, I'm a tranny. I'm a drag queen. A pre-op transsexual...a sexual reassignment surgery candidate. Well, not really," she laughed.

He smiled.

"I mean I can't really help it," she continued. "I've always been this way. And when I get up with a hot guy? I'm a total femme. A queen. A cock queen. A boytoy, a fucktoy. A bottom bitch. A catcher."

They both laughed as she stepped closer to him. "And if you're lucky, maybe I'll be your fucktoy. Your bitch bottom. Your catcher. That is if you're a pitcher."

"Oh yes, I'm a pitcher alright," the man smiled.

"Well then, let's play ball," Genevieve laughed. "Got a car?"

Within minutes, they were kissing in the front seat.

"I'm still going to have to get my head around this," the man said, "I've never been with a man who dresses like a girl."

Genevieve had no intention of letting this guy leave without having sex. "Well let me ask you something, silly boy," she said. "Think you can cum with me?"

"I don't know," he said. "Like I said, not into women, and looking at you, all I see is a girl."

"Well, what kind of guy turns you on the most? Twinks? Bears? Firemen? Construction workers?" Genevieve asked as she started massaging his crotch.

"Hmmm, maybe construction workers. That's hot," he said.

"Well, here's an idea," Genevieve said. "Close your eyes and just feel what I'm doing, and imagine I'm a hard-hat construction worker you just picked up. A construction worker who wants some cock before he goes home for the day."

With that, Genevieve unzipped him, reached in and pulled out his dick. It was nice sized; thick with a large head. Not what you'd call a monster, not what you call horse hung, but plenty adequate to do the deed. Genevieve lean down and took it in her mouth. She concentrated on the fat head at first, while lightly stroking the shaft with her thumb and forefinger. The man groaned.

So Genevieve tightened her grip on the shaft as she stroked up and down, and then she sucked the head of his cock harder. And then slowly, she pushed her head down, and buried the entire cock in her mouth. It slid deep inside, and then as she pushed again, the cock popped down into her throat. Genevieve, of course, had trained herself to have no gag reflex, and the big head of the cock entered her throat, stopping an inch or two down the warm, moist pipe. She lightly bobbed her head up and down, and let him fuck her throat. He was now moaning deep with pleasure.

She pulled her head up long enough to whisper, 'Just a little fucktoy construction worker, you picked up hitchiking. A closet queen who wants your cum, baby."

Genevieve continued to suck, surrounding his entire cock with warm lips, tongue, and mouth. The head was firmly down her tight, hungry little throat. She bobbed up and down like that for several minutes. His head was fully back on the seat, his eyes were closed, and he was moaning loudly. He put both hands on her head, but he didn't press down. There was no need because he couldn't have gone any further down Genevieve's throat if he had wanted to.

Then Genevieve pulled her head all the way up, and slammed it back down. And again. Pulled her head up and slammed it back down, and started working her head like a jackhammer, up and down on his beautiful cock. Every time she went all the way down his big head would pop down her throat and then pull right back out. He was in ecstasy.

So Genevieve upped the ante.

She unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down slightly, and then reached down and grabbed his balls in her hand. She sweetly massaged his balls, and then pressed her middle finger hard between them, so that she was rubbing the area between his little pink hole and his cock. She rubbed up and down with firm pressure while she continued with her sweet blowjob.

"That is unbelievable," he said. Genevieve, of course, could not answer.

She didn't want him to come yet, because she had more plans in mind for that pretty cock. She lifted her head.

"Taste your cock," she whispered, "the construction worker loves its taste and wants to share." And she french kissed him deeply, her mouth foaming with the taste of dick.

As the kissed, Genevieve unbuckled her pants and wiggled them halfway down her thighs. Then she pulled herself up and straddled him, putting his dick in the perfect position to fuck.

As they continued to kiss deeply, Genevieve maneuvered his cock to her ass lips.

'Baby, your hot construction worker needs to be fucked hard," she whispered. "He had a hard day, and only a hard cock in his ass will make it better."

She sat down hard, driving his rock-hard dick deep inside her slippery ass.

He let out a howl of pleasure, as his cock felt the tight ass lips give way to a warm, lubed canal of gay love. Genevieve was in ecstasy, feeling the hard cock push deeper and deeper into her moist hole. They were both dazzled by the intense sexual pleasure.

"Oh, he said, "your ass is amazing."

"This construction worker needs your hard cock baby," she said, 'Give it to me hard."

Genevieve squeezed down on his cock, as the deep, hard fuck got more intense. She bobbed her hips up and down on his dick, feeling the great big head push up and down inside her ass like a piston. Having this big dick inside her felt amazing, especially after stretching out her pretty ass with that beautiful dildo session earlier.

Her hard little cock flopped around as they fucked. He reached down and took it in his hand and stroked it.

Genevieve said "Oh baby you feel so good." They looked at each other passionately, and as they fucked hard and deep they kissed. Genevieve was alive with passion, melting inside, because the idea of kissing her lover while they fucked was so romantic...it almost made her cum just thinking about it. The man proved to be an excellent fuck. He fucked her wildly, deep and hard, as he stroked her tiny, hard dick.

Genevieve was getting closer to an orgasm, so she quickly pulled off her top, revealing her hard nipples, and fat little breasts, pushed up by the shelf bra. She raised a nipple to his mouth, and he took it between his lips, squeezing hard, as his tongue flicked it wildly. It was all too much. The pure pleasure of being ass-fucked, while her dick was being stroked, and a nipple being sucked. Absolute gay bliss.

Genevieve's cock erupted in a jet of cum, as the man stroked harder. The cum shot all over him, and his clothes, but he kept stroking. As Genevieve came, her ass clenched his pounding cock harder, grabbing it, as though she would never let it go. Shot after shot of sweet white cum spurted from her little cock, as the pounding continued.

He may not have had the biggest cock in the world, but he had stamina. He kept drilling Genevieve hard, like a jackhammer, for nearly an hour, his clothes soaked with her cum, his lips locked onto her nipples, and his cock squeezed tight by Genevieve's toned ass.

She kept whispering nasty thoughts in his ear about the construction worker fantasy. How badly the construction worker wanted him to shoot in his ass. How his work clothes would smell like cum the next day. How he would jack off thinking about this hot fuck. How the man had cock-tamed this big, ripped construction worker into being a little horny bitch, desperate for a hard dick in his athletic ass.

Finally the man grabbed Genevieve hard, and she felt his hips bucking, and suddenly she felt a big flood of warm cum fill her ass. The man groaned deep, and held her tighter as he came again, and again inside her sweet ass. And as Genevieve felt her body fill up with warm cum, delivered hot and fast by the rock hard dick, she showered the man's face with kisses.

She leaned in.

"Crossdresser," she whispered in his ear, before crossing over to the other ear.

"Tranny." And as they laughed, she went back and forth, ear to ear.

"Femme."

"Fucktoy."

"Transexual."

"Construction worker, wearing panties."

They laughed and laughed, with his cock still deep in her ass. As it slowly became softer, it could no longer keep the cum inside, and it started to leak out of her ass and down onto his balls.

It was a night to remember. The night Genevieve seduced a gay man. A man who had preferred construction workers. But a man who now knew the pleasures only a crossdresser could provide. A man who Genevieve knew would jack off for the rest of his life, remembering her thrilling blowjob, and her tight, warm, moist ass. The idea of him cumming to her memory, year after year, made Genevieve smile.

12