Eric's Dreams Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then, Genevieve looked back and saw Ted, sitting in an easy chair in the corner of the room, watching.

"It's okay," her lover whispered, "Ted likes to watch."

And so the wild, hard, red hot fuck continued for nearly an hour. As her ass exploded again and again with gay bliss, Genevieve kept looking over at Ted, who stroked his little cock while watching Genevieve being fucked deep.

It was wildly exciting. To be fucked so hard and so deep by such a beautiful cock, her ass lubed by the slippery white cum of another man, who himself jacked off as he watched the pounding happen. So hot. The anal orgasm continued vibrating through her body, leaving her breathless and hungry for more as the cock assaulted her hole deeper than any man had before.

Genevieve moved her hands to the side of her body as she lay there being fucked. Her thumbs reached below and found her nipples. She began to tweak them, press into them, pinch them and caress them. And with that, the anal orgasm went into the stratosphere. Genevieve felt her ass exploding with passion in the most focused, and powerful anal orgasm she had ever experienced. It just would not stop.

But this time, she also felt her cock throbbing harder and more urgently. As she watched Ted stroke, the pleasure grew and grew hotter and hotter. Genevieve knew she couldn't hold off for long. After all, she was experiencing a triple layer of pure gay bliss. She was being fucked hard by a huge, hard cock in her ass, beautifully lubed by the cum that another man had shot inside her minutes earlier. Plus, she was tweaking her own nipples, which always made Genevieve hard and ready to cum. And she was watching, and being watched by, the same man who had fucked her earlier. The pleasure was so intense that she felt nothing but the beauty of her ass, the cock inside it, and her throbbing dick.

She might have been able to hold off longer, but then she saw a fountain of cum erupt from Ted's little cock. It hit him in the cheek, and on his nose. And as it dripped down, Ted caught the chunks of cum with his tongue.

Just too much pleasure.

Genevieve erupted into a wild orgasm without even touching her cock. She shot hard onto the sheets below her, spraying the bed with pure white gay cum. She shot again and again, as the fierce fuck continued without interruption. Genevieve cried out in pleasure as the jets of cum erupted again and again from her throbbing little dick.

The roommate increased the tempo. He grabbed Genevieve's arms behind her and held her down mercilessly, continuing to slam her hungry ass again, and again, and again. Until finally with a loud yell, the roommate came hard inside Genevieve's ass. She felt a hot jet of cum erupt inside her. And then another, and another. Genevieve could feel the deep warmth of the roommate's cum farther inside her than ever before, and she could feel herself getting filled up more and more with every thrust, until finally her entire bottom was toasty warm from the inside out, filled like a balloon by the roommate's warm cum.

Genevieve smiled, and felt happy. Yet, she was feeling a little sad, because she knew that her secret crush would not be able to satisfy her most basic needs. So as she lay there, with the roommate lying on top of her, his cock slowly shrinking inside Genevieve's ass, she knew she would forever say goodbye to Ted. And soon, she would also say goodbye to Eric. She was more resolved than ever to begin a new era of her life: to phase out Eric, and phase in Genevieve. It was the right thing to do.

Ted spoke, lifting Genevieve out of her deep thoughts.

"Baby, why don't you stay all weekend?"

Genevieve looked at Ted, and then at the roommate, who was smiling and nodding. Should she?

If she planned on phasing out her male persona and introducing Genevieve to the world, what better way to start than spending the weekend with two men who were hungry for her ass? It would be a cock-filled weekend. One big, one small. She knew that her ass and her tummy would stay filled with hot white cum for days. She looked down at her ass, and saw a thick flow of white cum leaking out of it.

"Oh," she thought. "Cum." She rolled over and scooped up her own chunky cum off the sheets. As the men watched, she ringed her lips with it and then licked them clean. The taste of it made her decision easy.

"Gentlemen, I am all yours," she said.

12