Eric's Internship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric slid his hand down to his dick that pressed firmly against his pants, stroking the underside of it with the open palm through the khaki fabric. He continued to watch his mother earn her money.

The man grunted. "Fuck! You are on the pill right? Because I am about to blow a load, I don't want to pull out! Your pussy is so fucking good!"

She nodded to him. Her breaths in quickening breaths, but not to break the scene of her being his daughter.

"No daddy, I want your baby! Mommy doesn't get this cock anymore!" She paused to take a breath, her own orgasm building towards it's bursting point.

Her pussy squeezed snug around the hard erect shaft that plunged deeply into her, she could feel every inch pushing into her.

"Fuck me daddy! Fuck me hard!" Her breasts bounced rapidly, her ass slapped loudly against his lap.

The bouncing of her large tits an erotic view. She leaned forward now as her orgasmed peaked. Shoving her breasts into his face.

"Cum in me, daddy! Cum in your little girl's twat! Please daddy, cum with me! Oh god yes daddy!" she screamed, her ass grinding up and down on his lap.

Trying to milk the cum from his balls. "That's it daddy! Knock me up, give it to me daddy!"

He shouted out briefly after her words pushed him over the edge, his toes curled behind his mother as he watched with her facing him. She screamed with the man in unison, her pussy gripped and squeezed his cock wanting him cum so deep inside.

"Oh yes, daddy fill me up. Fill my cunt with your cock. Oh god yes." She moaned.

The man only grunted, to distracted to focus on anything other than his balls emptying inside Eric's hot aunt.

Waiting a moment to catch their breath, Eric's aunt sat up. Freeing the man from her breast's smothering him.

She smiled with her pink lips, leaning down she planted a firm kiss on his forehead. "How was that baby?"

The man chuckled, a bit out of breath still. "Fantastic, as always Judy."

She smiled and lifted her head to shake the hair out of her face, when she did she noticed Eric staring at her from the crack in the door. Judy gave him a slight glare.

Eric quickly pulled back from the opening and walked off as quietly as possible. The man tilted his head from beneath Judy and gave her a curious look.

"Something wrong?" He inquired.

She quickly changed her expression to a more; friendly one. Smiling down at him. "Of course not, I just was trying to think if I had forgotten something. But it's nothing."

He chuckled to her. "Well, your money is in my pants. Would you mind grabbing it while I wipe off?"

She nodded and swiveled her body off of his, sliding off the bed.

After the man had left, Judy made her way to Eric's room. Wearing a pink soft bathrobe, she opened his door. "What have I told you about spying on me with people?"

Eric casually laid on his bed. Giving a shrug to her. "I was just making sure you were okay, at first."

She sighed. "I know you are looking out for me, but I need to keep doing this to make money. But if you keep spying on me, it makes me uncomfortable."

He raised a brow at her. "Why? I have seen you naked plenty of times, it's not like it's anything new. It's just a guy's dick plowing you. I mean I get it; you know?"

She rolled her eyes at him. His aunt, even when she was annoyed with you was beautiful. She had medium length blonde hair, green eyes, and a loving personality. He had never directly been turned on by her, more just watching sex live when you have yet to have any was a turn on for him.

"Well, tell me how your job went." She wanted to try and change the subject.

Eric sat up quickly. "It was exhausting! I thought it would be more watching and learning, they have me running around more than anything."

Judy smiled and gave a shrug. "Got to earn your experience, besides you are not working for free. It's all about paying your dues."

Eric gave a sarcastic scoff. "well, I feel like an errand boy than an actual intern, I think they just wanted free labor instead of giving me the actual job."

His aunt chuckled.

Eric looked up to his aunt. "But I did meet my, rival? I guess you could call her that."

Judy perked up in interest. "Oh? What is she like?"

Eric contorted his face. "A bitch!"

Narrowing her eyes, she points a finger at him in warning. "Watch the language."

throwing his arms up. "What? She is! She told me she would fuck me, if I chose to quit!"

His aunt looked shocked. "She what?? What did you say? Did you fuck her?"

He shook his head placing his hands into his lap. "No, she is really pretty. But with her attitude... It would only be a one-time thing, and I would lose the internship I have worked hard for. Took three interviews to just meet with Mrs. Rose for the final interview. I am not about to give that up for some pussy."

His aunt pointed at him one last time in warning. "Watch it. Anyway, I am proud of you. Most guys think with one head in particular."

Eric shrugs. "I mean; I am ready to lose my virginity. But is it all that it's cracked up to be?"

Judy shook her head. "Not worth a job, even more so one that will secure a nice future for yourself."

Eric pondered for a moment, his aunt breaking the silence.

"Anyway, I am going to go wash up. I will be making dinner soon. Chicken sound good?"

Eric nodded. "Yeah, sounds fine."

She planted a loving kiss on his forehead before standing up and heading out.

The next morning, he headed into the office, a bit earlier than six o'clock but he wanted to try and get here before Melody could.

Perhaps get some extra credit work done for Mrs. Rose. Knocking on the office door he entered inside.

Mrs. Rose stood up from her desk. "Oh, Eric. You are a bit early aren't you?"

He nodded to her. "Yeah, was wanting to see if there was some work I could go ahead and start on, get a bit ahead of the morning?"

Mrs. Rose smiled. "I like the attitude! But we stick to schedules for a reason. Also shows if you two can keep on a tight time frame, if needed to continuously keep to it."

He nods. "Alright, well."

She cuts him off raising a hand. "Now if you are wanting some sort of leg up in this competition, being early sure does help." She steps out from around her desk.

Eric raised a brow at her. Mrs. Rose stepped towards him with her heels clicking against the tile floor.

"Do you want a leg up Eric?"

Eric hesitantly nodded to the seductive woman, not sure what she was meaning by a leg up? Perhaps he will get extra points for showing up early, or maybe she just liked him more.

She lifted her leg on to the sofa chair in front of her desk. Exposing her milky white upper thigh. "How about now?" her voice dropping into a more seductive tone.

Eric's mind was boggled, now he understood what she meant by a leg up. "Oh god!" He yells to himself internally.

"Don't worry, no one is here." Mrs. Rose reassured Eric.

Eric swallowed hard and stepped closer. His cock beginning to grow in his pants, pressing hard against the fabric. No denying how badly he had been waiting for something like this.

"My, my... You are quite the eager one, aren't you?" She waited for him to get a bit closer, bending down she picked up his hand and placed it gently on her lower calf.

"See if you can't make your way up... the "Corporate ladder" "she teased at him.

Eric's breath was shallow, trailing his shaky fingers gently up and down the soft fabric of her stockings before moving them timidly upwards. Mrs. Rose took a deep breath in between her teeth.

"Yes." She encouraged him.

Eric's fingers went higher and higher, reaching the brim of her skirt. Taking a hard swallow, he pushed his fingers into her shroud of her skirt, feeling his way around until he felt bald puffy lips.

His breath went out of control, taking a few unsteady gasps of excitement. His first pussy to ever touch, he was in disbelief this was happening.

He quickly found her clit, the erect nub was something he had seen multiple time's in porno's and now he was feeling one for real. Based on his knowledge of videos, he began quickly rubbing her soft pink erect clit.

"Oooooh... Yes, Eric. That's it play with me." She demanded of him, now raising her skirt up to her waist. Eric slowly knelt down so he could get an up close personal look. For the first time ever.

He saw the beautiful smooth skin of her outer pussy lips, her pink clit protruding outwards.

Eric looked up at Mrs. Rose.

"What about your husband?" Feeling a bit guilty, hoping his words actually wouldn't discourage her though.

"That lazy ass doesn't deserve my pussy, now show me what a good boy you are." She gripped his hair in her fingers, roughly pulling Eric's face smack into her pussy.

Instinctively he placed his mouth right on her small clit and began sucking and twirling his tongue around the nub.

Porn was truly his friend right now, having watched countless hours. Beating his meat to it, now he was putting everything he watched to use.

He slid his hands upwards towards her inner thigh, stroking two fingers in between the folds of her pussy. It felt slippery, moans began escaping Mrs. Rose's lips. He coated his fingers in her juices before pushing two fingers deep inside of her slowly. Unsure if he would hurt her or not.

"Oh fuck, Eric that feels wonderful." Expressing the joy she felt.

Taking it as encouragement for himself, he pulls out and begins pumping his fingers as deep as he can into her, his mouth glued to her clit with his tongue twisting and flicking. Deep breaths in from his nose fill his smell senses with her intoxicating aroma.

"That's a good boy, that's so lovely. Keep doing that to me."

He didn't have any plans on stopping. His fingers sloshing around inside her tight pussy. His tongue suddenly began to wildly flick up and down her clit, causing a vibration.

Mrs. Rose squealed at the sudden change of pace. "Oh you naughty boy!"

She placed both feet on either side of him, gripping a two hands full of his hair as she held his face in her pussy

.

"Keep eating me and I will give you that leg up, work for it stud."

Eric wasn't thinking at all about his job now. His mind was filled with sex, and he needed it now. He continued his pleasuring of this mature woman only for a few more moments before pulling back. He wiped his mouth, looking up towards his boss.

"Could we possibly have sex?" Eric's voice small, but full of hope.

She looked down at him with a grin. "I wouldn't have any problem with that." Turning around she bent over her desk, careful to avoid knocking anything off. "Take me, show me how badly you want that position."

Eric quickly unbuckled his pants, unzipping and throwing them off to the side. He rapidly undressed and walked behind Mrs. Rose. His cock hard as a rock, standing long and firm he placed the round mushroom head at her entrance. Gliding it up and down the slit a few times, she was well lubricated now.

Eric began pressing his large cock head into her pussy. Watching in awe as the head separated her lips and began to disappear into her hugging slippery pink walls.

"Oh, damn you are big aren't you?"

Eric gave a proud smirk. "You bet I am." Speaking with confidence.

Sinking all the way in, she could feel every inch of his smooth young cock deep inside of her.

Taking a few deep breaths of pleasure. Mrs. Rose felt him pulling his cock slowly out, squeezing her pussy tightly she didn't want him to leave her, but also knowing the tightness on a man's cock is pure bliss.

"Oh damn! You are really tight." Eric stated before shoving it back in. He grabbed her hips, being buried fully inside.

Mrs. Rose couldn't help but say. "You bet I am."

He pulled back and pushed in quickly, now fucking her his hips pushed forward and back in quick eagerness.

"fuck me, Eric! Fuck me hard! Make me scream!" She squealed out.

Eric loved hearing her talk dirty. "Yeah? You like that?" He asked in shallow pants.

"God yes! Listening to my pussy slurping at your massive cock. God I want you to fuck me until I black out, you stud!"

Eric raised a hand smacking it hard onto her large ass. Creating a loud pop.

"Yes!" She screamed feeling the stinging pain on her backside. It only sent tingles of pleasure to her pussy. "Do it again! Beat my ass!"

Eric's body slamming into his boss caused loud skin slaps already, now he raised his hand and began beating her ass in rhythm in between those claps of skin connecting together. Smack, smack, smack, smack! Her ass was beat hard. Her pussy only clenched and pulled at his cock with enjoyment of the stinging sensation.

"Yes! You fucker! Beat me good! Make me fucking cum!"

Eric could feel his orgasm approaching all too quickly. "Mrs. Rose!"

She turned her head, flipping her brunette hair over her shoulder looking back at him. "Yes, big boy?"

He attempted to get a few words out to warn her, but he was too late. Feeling his cock erupt inside of her, he moaned out in long drawn out sounds. His balls squeezed and pumped every ounce of sperm he held within his large sack deep into the woman.

"Oh god! You are not Cumming are you? Pull out! Pull the fuck out! I am not on the pill!" She screamed wiggling against him.

The wiggling only encouraged his sensitive cock to spew out the remainder of his seed, the slippery cum mixture sliding around inside of her. Eric fell back, his cock slipping out of her as he fell into the black leathery chair.

"Oh, fuck. Look what you did." Her voice in dismay.

She lowered her hand underneath her, spreading her pussy open. The white cum leaking out and down her thigh. "Fuck, Eric I am going to get pregnant."

Eric didn't even respond. His mind was putty, his body limp. He was in bliss and he didn't care about a damn thing in the world.

"Eric? Eric... Are you listening? I am going to be pregnant with your child! Eric! Eric!" He looked up and saw his hot aunt standing there with cum leaking from her pussy, not Mrs. Rose! He screamed out!

Waking up from his dream turned nightmare. Sitting up in a sweat. He was home, in bed. He realized the whole thing was a dream. He groaned and fell back on his pillow rubbing his face.

"Fuck, what the fuck was up with that dream?"

He sighed and looked over at his alarm clock at his bedside table. An hour until he needed to get up and go in for his internship. He sighed and stared at the ceiling, his fingers gliding into his hair.

"What the fuck does that dream mean? Ugh! I need to have sex, and it doesn't matter who it is with."

He shook his head and closed his eyes. "I am fucking pathetic." He attempted to get back to sleep for the last hour before having to leave for work.

Finishing his last hour of sleep, he quickly went to the bathroom. A quick shower, brushed teeth, and grabbing a snack on his way out the door. He headed for work dressed up in his khakis and white shirt once again.

Stepping through the elevator he quickly headed into Mrs. Rose's office, being ten minutes early he took a deep breath before entering the room. Spotting his boss sitting behind her desk.

"Good morning, Eric."

Eric nodded to her. "Morning. How are you?" The dream was still vivid to him. Sadly, it was just that. A dream.

Mrs. Rose acting as she did yesterday, he had hoped just a little that his dream was perhaps real. At least until that ending.

"I am good, a bit tired. My damn feet are hurting. I dragged my husband off to a club, it was fun! But I danced a little too much, and stayed a little too late." She chuckled.

"Well, not to brag... But I give great foot massages, not to try and get a... leg up?" He paused to see if she reacted to those words, however she remained with a casual face.

"But, um yeah... would you like one?" A little disappointed with no reaction, but really what did he expect?

Mrs. Rose chuckled at him. "Well, you do have time before you get to work. Are you sure you want too? I mean..."

He walked quickly up to her, almost stumbling. "Of course. I enjoy making people happy. I give them to my aunt all the time."

He did indeed help his aunt out, but he had ulterior motives here. She gave permission slipping off her black heels, leaving her black stockings on. Eric quickly knelt on his knees and grabbed her first foot. Working it really well.

"Oh my! You were not joking!" She exclaimed. "This is wonderful." Giving out a low groan.

Eric smiled. "Yeah, my aunt used to have me do this when she would go party. Or spend all day out with her boyfriends.Stuff like that killed her feet in heels, so I got pretty good at it."

He worked his thumbs into her lower heel on. Her toes painted pink a bright pink that shows through the thin fabric. Her toes wiggle in joy. However, it was time to test his plan. He lifted her foot higher into the air.

"I need to get really good under this heel, those shoes really press against it." Giving reason as to why he is hoisting her foot upwards.

With her foot raised, her eyes closed and head tilted back enjoying the massage on her heels. Eric now had a very clear view right into her skirt.

Mrs. Rose was truly unaware of his actions, or if she was she played coy and acted like she didn't. Either way, Eric's breaths became soft. He was staring at pink panties that peaked from the shadows of her skirt.

He continued working her heel, until she swiveled her foot in his hands. "How about the other one?"

Letting it drop, he lost view of her panty covered pussy. Quickly picking up her foot he raised it at the same height. Digging his fingers into the bottom of her foot.

"Oh god yes, Eric that feels amazing." Her groans of pleasure were music to his ears.

Her mature voice entered his ears and instantly went from his brain down to his cock, getting a semi rise out of him. He stared at her panties, wishing so much she wasn't wearing any today. But suddenly a click from behind him and he spun his head around quickly looking for the noise.

The door closed, Melody stood there staring at him. "Uh, what's going on?"

Mrs. Rose opened a single eye. "Eric here was helping my, feet. They were hurting badly and he offered to help."

Eric quickly set her foot down and stood up, dusting off his pants. "Yeah. I was just helping her out."

He stopped when he noticed his cock was half hard, and showing no sign of deflating. When he looked straight ahead he could see Mrs. Rose's eyes glued to it, before prying them upwards and meeting his awkward gaze.

Melody scoffed. "right, well Mrs. Rose. I am going to begin my morning work, I don't try and brown nose my way through life. I actually work hard!" She lied, only just having offered Eric a fuck for him to quit only yesterday.

Eric blushed a bright crimson as he knew Mrs. Rose could easily see the outline of his cock. After Melody left, Eric took a hard swallow. "got a thing for feet, Eric?"

Eric shook his head. "no, no, no. I promise I don't!" He explained to her. "I was simply, really just helping! I uh... caught a glimpse of your panties when I raised your foot." He did his best to speak slowly, but his embarrassment had him fumbling with his words.

She giggled at him. "Relax, I figured that's what you were up too. I didn't mind."

She didn't mind? She knew?! What? His mind was now even more thrown off. Did she want him? So many questions running through his head.

"What?" Was all he could say.

She slipped her stocking covered feet back into her heels. "Yeah, well. When your husband works more than he pays attention to you, you take all the attention you can get." Giving the young man a playful smile.

"Oh, Well... I can do this more if you want?"

She shook her head. "No, it's not professional of me. So let's keep this between us alright?"

Eric nodded to her before turning and grabbing the piece of paper off the small desk and heading out.