Eric's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Adalynn escapes, but for how long?
3.9k words
4.23
20.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Hi everyone. My computer broke and I was really busy with some things. Anyway, here is the second installment of my story. For those of you that are wondering who Eric is, who Josh works for and all those other juicy questions, you'll get a little taste of answers. Be patient if you're waiting for sex. It's coming, I promise.**

"Oh come on! You look terrified, it can't be that bad." Josh smiled at Adalynn as she eyed the roller coaster.

"I'm just.. scared of heights is all.." she whimpered, squeezing his hand almost painfully.

"Why?" Josh's eyes seemed to see right through her.

"Because, I could fall and die.. Something could go wrong and I could get hurt."

Josh chuckled as they moved forward in line, "Sweetheart, I would never let that happen to you. I'm a natural born protector.. and I love you deeply. I will never let anything bad happen to you, ever."

"Never?"

"Never, ever my love."

***************

Adalynn was still in shock as she listened to the words of the man who held her by her hair in her own home.

"My name is Victor, and I am going to kidnap your tight little girlfriend here. Then, I'm going to sell her as a sex slave to someone who will surely ruin her, and in turn, ruin you. How does that sound?"

She couldn't hear what her precious fiancé said, but she started to cry as she listened to the man's response.

"Exactly Mr. Xavier. I'm curious to see just how innocent her cute little mind and body are, and then I will have the extreme pleasure of taking all that innocence away. Destroying her hopes and dreams. This is your fault Joshua. You killed someone very close to my best friend... Nope, but it will make my best friend feel much, much better."

The man, Victor, threw the phone on the ground and crushed it with his foot. It was then that Adalynn remembered some things that Joshua had taught her. She jumped to her feet and Victor's grip slipped a little. Pain shot through Adalynn's body but she put all of her force into a punch straight to Victor's nose.

He stumbled back and held his bleeding nose. "Ouch! You fucking-"

Adalynn took a deep breath and grabbed the pistol. She aimed it at Victor and glared at him. "Don't come near me." She bit her lip and grabbed her car keys from her desk before kicking Victor as hard as she could in the face. He fell over, silent.

She could hear footsteps coming up the stairs and quickly grabbed her robe and climbed out of the window. Then she held her breath and jumped from the second story, landing like Josh had taught her to avoid injury. Her 2005, red, Mustang GT was in the driveway. There was a black small car parked on the side of her house.

Adalynn got in her car and sped off, seeing two men run out of her house after her.

***************

"Wait what? Someone snatched Addi?" Harry nearly punched a hole in his computer, "What the fuck do you mean Josh? YOU SAID SHE'D BE FINE!"

"Look, Harry... I had no idea that it was me!"

"You fucking dumbass! I told you to go home! Why weren't you there? Why didn't you go get her?!"

"Brother, you know I'd never let anything happen to her."

"You fucking did Joshua. I trusted you with protecting my baby sister and you fucking failed." Henry threw his coffee cup across the room. "You are not my brother. And if you want to keep breathing, I suggest you find her."

For the second time that evening, Joshua heard the line go dead. He drove for five more minutes before he sped into Adalynn's driveway. He burst through the door and looked around. Everything looked fine. He ran up the stairs and looked in her room.

"Oh my god..." He cursed as he saw blood all over the carpet. He fell to his knees as tears filled his eyes. "No.. no.. Addi..." He grabbed the bloody carpet and checked to see if there was enough blood loss to mean she was killed. He figured it was a cut or a broken nose.

Then he saw the shoebox and noticed the gun missing. After searching around the room he noticed her dress and underwear were laid out nicely on the bed, meaning she was in the shower when they came. He looked at the open window and had a sliver of hope as he looked outside of it and noticed her car was gone. "Addi.." He smiled, hoping she had gotten away.

***************

"Now it's not as bad as it looks. All you have to do is jump and roll out of it when you hit the ground." Joshua looked up at his terrified girlfriend.

"No! I can't! I'm on the second story of my house. I'll break my legs!" Adalynn cried as she looked out of her window.

"Trust me baby."

Then, she jumped. Her eyes were closed as she screamed. Josh caught her though, not letting a single piece of her touch the ground. She looked into his blue-green eyes and smiled, "You caught me!" She gasped.

"And I will keep catching you until you are comfortable landing."

"Why do I have to do this? I don't like heights! I'm not going to be jumping out of this window!"

"Addi. I told you, it's an important skill to have. Just in case..."

"Fine... I'll go again in five minutes."

They spent hours together doing that and finally she landed successfully three times in a row.

***************

Adalynn took the back roads until she hit a cheap looking motel. She parked her car there and checked her purse for cash, only a five dollar bill. "Shit." She mumbled before she grabbed a knife from the glove department and ripped open the fabric underneath her passenger seat. Three hundred dollars fell into her hands. Another one of Joshua's tactics. She put on her robe and put the gun and knife into her purse before running to the office of the motel.

A teenage boy, most likely her age, sat at the desk and smiled as Adalynn walked in. She winked at him and asked for a room, handing him fifty extra dollars.

"Uh.. Ma'm. The room is only-"

"Oh, I know. Do you mind doing me a favor? See that mustang? Drive it to the next motel you see, and park it there. Then call a cab and come back, and I'll pay you more."

"Uh.. Are you running from the police? Cause I don't want to get in trouble or anything.."

"Do you want the money? I'm not asking you to kill anyone."

"Well, yeah..."

"Then do it and come to my room after. Take a break from work.. You barely have customers anyway." She winked and headed to her room as the boy took the keys.

"Shit..." She exhaled as she closed and locked her door. She grabbed the phone and dialed Joshua's cell.

"Hello." His voice sounded different. Sad.

"Baby? Josh?" She whimpered into the phone.

"Addi? Adalynn?" He gasped. She could hear him slam on his brakes.

"Hi honey. Please come get me. I'm so scared... I.. They came after me. I'm in a cheap motel. I'm so scared babe." She was sobbing now.

"Shh.. Addi, it'll be okay. Don't tell me the name of the motel. They may have bugged my phone."

"They? Who the hell are they? Is this because of work? I thought you worked for the government.. You said that the people you interrogated were already in prison. How could anyone come after me? How did they know where I lived?" She choked on her words.

"Addi... I do work for the government... But I don't exactly just talk to prisoners... Someone found and stole all of my information. That's how they found out where I lived and they found out you live next door."

"Please come find me.. I hate this, it's the scariest thing ever Josh. I wanna go home. My mom should be going back home tonight! She's going to be freaking out about this!"

"Call Brandi and tell her that you and I are going to be out of town for the weekend, looking at wedding things."

"B-but our wedding isn't for seven more months."

"Addi, now is not the time to be arguing. Just do as I say and stay where you are. In twenty hours, I want you to be in another motel if I can't find you, alright?"

"Okay babe. Please find me."

"I love you honey. More than words can explain."

"I love you Josh." Adalynn cringed as the line went dead. She laid on the cheap motel bed and cried.

An hour later she heard a knock at her door and gasped. She grabbed the pistol, her hand trembling as she held it and looked into the peephole. It was the teenage boy.

She opened the door, smiling. "Thank you, here." She handed him fifty more dollars.

He smiled at her, "Any time pretty lady. Mind if I join you?" he winked.

"Actually yes, I would mind. I'm expecting my fiancé here any while now. Thank anyway though." Really? I don't even know his name... Adalynn smiled as she closed the door.

***************

Joshua drove quickly to his office. He put the 12 digit code in and let his finger be scanned before he was able to burst through the door. There were three men there that he could see. He walked quickly to his desk and grabbed the three files of men he actually killed.

"You piece of shit! How dare you show up here without her?!" Josh heard the footsteps that went with Harry's voice. Then he felt the pain of a punch right to his shoulder blade.

"Damnit Harry! They don't have her!" Josh cried out as he turned around to face Harry. "She called me from a hotel. She's safe."

Harry let the information process as he lowered his already raised fist. "Really? She's okay?"

"Yes. For now. I need to find out which one of these men has a close friend or family member. Also, search for the name Victor."

"What? You think one of these guys is the reason someone wants revenge?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it. I need to find out fast which one."

"Well..." Harry browsed through the personal files of one, "I remember all three of the incidences and I'm fairly certain, none had close family or friends."

"Well, you're wrong."

Harry rolled his eyes and sighed.

***************

"Mom! Hey, Josh and I headed out of town for the weekend. We'll be gone for three or four days. Maybe longer."

Brandi rolled her eyes, "Okay but you better not be sleeping together."

"Mother. I'm an adult. Anyway, we'll be gone looking for wedding things."

"Well fine, I'm not staying in that big house all alone though. I'm going to stay with Helen."

Adalynn smiled with relief, "That sounds like an awesome plan ma. Love you, I've got to go."

There was a heavy knock on the door that started Adalynn. She again grabbed her pistol and looked through the peephole. There were two men in suites. "Miss Adalynn? We're here to help." She remembered the two men who were downstairs in her house. Shit.

Adalynn tightened her robe and stepped back, aiming her gun at the door.

"Adalynn. We know you're in there. The boy at the front desk told us. We even have a key. I'm trying to give you a chance to be cooperative and then we promise not to hurt you."

Adalynn waited.

"ONE."

She bit her lip.

"TWO."

She took a deep breath.

"Oh I'm going to enjoy beating you. THREE."

The door opened and everything moved in slow motion for Adalynn. She aimed the gun at the man on the left and shot him square in the chest. The man on the right charged at her, knocking her on her back under him. He pinned her arms down, the gun sliding on the floor. "You bitch! You shot him!"

Adalynn glared at the man, his brown eyes glaring back at her, she spit in his face. "Joshua is going to find me. And when he does, I can't wait to watch him kill you."

"Oh Adalynn, I hope he finds you. Because you nor he can fathom the horrible things I'm going to do to you. I want to see his face when he watches you become a cock-loving whore." The voice was cold and sinister. Victor. He was at the door. He dragged the dead body to the bed and left it there. Then he slapped Adalynn again on the face, so hard she passed out.

***************

"Look at this Josh. Who is this guy?" Harry handed Josh a photo from one of the files.

"That's Henry Vitali. He was the leader of the biggest prostitution ring in L.A. about three years ago. We tried to get him to tell us who the sub leaders were and where the resided, but he wouldn't budge. The boss said to just cut off the head of the ring and so I did. Quite literally." Josh explained, recalling his first decapitation. He glanced at his watch, three hours ago was when Addi called.

"Check this photo out." Harry frowned. It was a picture of Henry hugging another man. "Who is this guy?"

"I don't know.. Go run it through the databases."

Harry did just that. He frowned deeply when he found the information they were looking for, "Uh. Josh. The other guy is one of the top three most wanted men in the United States. He's a murderer. He's been charged with over twenty four felonies, but every time, the charges are dropped or the witness disappears."

"Harry, there are a lot of bad men in the world. I'm not surprised Henry knew a bad guy." Josh sighed, looking through other photos.

"Josh, the guy. His name is Eric. Eric Vitali. You killed his only sibling."

"What?"

"You killed his fucking brother."

"Holy shit. We need to go now Harry. We've got to find Addi before he does."

***************

Adalynn kept her eyes closed and her breathing slow, faking sleep as she remembered the first time she met Joshua.

"No. I hate parties. Look at this dress on me! I look ridiculous." Adalynn frowned at her best friend, Regina. Adalynn had a tight fitting red dress on that barely went down past her butt.

"Come on. Just give it a try. You look hot! Guy are going to-"

"Look at me like a piece of meat."

Regina rolled her eyes, "Come on. It'll be fun."

Adalynn was only seventeen, a senior in high school. She was completely out of her element at the college party Regina dragged her to. There was loud music and alcohol. Men were leering at her and women were falling over drunk. Not to mention after ten minutes Regina ditched her for some of her college friends. Adalynn sat down on a chair upstairs and drank some water, trying to block out the sex noises coming from the bedrooms and bathrooms.

"You look overjoyed to be here." A deep, sexy voice said from her right side.

She turned and had to focus on keeping her mouth closed from the sight of the handsome man. He wasn't her usual type. She loved dark brown hair and blue eyes. This man had greyish green eyes and dirty blonde hair. He stood about ten inches taller than her, making him six foot two. He wasn't very built like she normally liked, but he had a little muscle.

"Oh no, is it that noticeable?" Adalynn smiled, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"You're drinking water and isolated from everyone else. You're practically wearing a sign that says, 'I hate it here.'" He laughed. "What's wrong?"

"I'm just not a party girl."

He moved a little closer to her, "How old are you? Like nineteen?"

She gulped and looked at the floor.

"Oh." His eyebrows raised, "Sixteen?"

She blushed and smiled at him, "I'll be eighteen in three months."

He shrugged, "I'm Josh. I'm twenty." He held out his hand.

She took it and smiled bigger, "I'm Adalynn."

"Adalynn. Wow. That's beautiful."

Her flashback ended abruptly from a kick to the stomach. She almost forgot she was on the floor in the back of car. She whimpered as she started to struggle against the rope that bound her arms and legs.

"Don't start struggling yet dear. The fun hasn't even started yet." Victor growled at her.

"Nice nose job." Adalynn smirked at him, seeing his badly broken nose.

"You little—" He started.

"Here." The man driving said as the car slowed to a stop.

Victor yanked Adalynn up by her hair and dragged her out of the car, then held her in his arms like a baby. They walked up a path to a large house with a gate around the whole thing.

"Where are we?" Adalynn frowned.

"Shut the fuck up." Victor growled.

She looked around and bit her lip nervously as they knocked on the door. A very tall, think older man opened the door. He was in a suit and looked like he was in his fifties. He smiled and gestured for them to walk in, examining Adalynn carefully.

"There were three of you." He said simply.

"She shot Greg." The man who drove sighed.

The older man chuckled and raised a brow, "Really now? Is she responsible for your destroyed face?" he said pointing to Victor.

Victor rolled his eyes, "Fuck off.."

"Guess we shouldn't untie her just yet then..." The older man smiled. He gestured for everyone to walk behind him. The house was even bigger on the inside. There was a huge staircase and doors everywhere. She barely got a chance to look before there were in some sort of living room. Victor sat her in a chair and then left the room.

"Oliver, get the girl some water." The older man said to the driver. He got up and left.

"Hello Adalynn. It's a pleasure to have you here. Though, I must say, I wish you were here for happier reasons. I'm Wesley."

Adalynn glared, "Let me out of here."

Wesley shook his head, "I'm not the one you should be worried about, though, when you do feel like begging for freedom, you should do it with a little less attitude."

Oliver came in with water and Adalynn drank it happily. It was then that they heard a dozen footsteps hurrying down the stairs. Men in suits were leaving. One man walked towards them though. He had icy blue eyes and neatly styled pitch black hair. His eyes never left Adalynn as he approached them all. Wesley stood up and bowed a little, "Lord Vitali, this is her."

Oliver bowed as well. Adalynn looked at how subservient the men seemed. She turned her gaze to the man in charge and glared at him. His eyebrows went up with amusement or surprise and he stood directly in front of her, looking down at her sitting in the chair. He looked about six feet tall. Adalynn felt like shrinking. He kneeled and grabbed her by the chin hard, keeping eye contact. He forced her to shake her head 'no.' She tried to pull away from him but she couldn't, "Now, now, little girl. If I were you I would watch how you looked at me."

Adalynn almost burst into laughter, "Or what?" She taunted the man.

This only made him smile as he shoved her deeper into the chair and turned on the T.V. It was video footage. There was a girl, clearly around Adalynn's age shackled to a bed. She was screaming, and naked. Three naked men came in and started beating her.

Adalynn tried to turn away but the leader was holding her head.

One man on the screen started to fuck the girl slowly and the girl moaned and squirmed. Then another man went under her and shoved himself inside of her ass hard. The girl screamed again, begging for mercy and help. The third man shoved his cock into the girl's mouth as she cried.

Adalynn was silent now, eyes wide open as she watched the poor girl get beaten and raped. It went on for thirty minutes before he shut off the T.V. Then he smiled at Adalynn, "If you are bad. There are consequences. And trust me, little girl. I'm overly eager to punish you."

***************

Joshua and Harry stood in the motel room. The dead body was on the bed. "Do you think she got away?" Harry sighed.

"No. There's only one dead body. I doubt they sent only one guy." Josh growled.

"Then we need to find Eric."

"Yeah. No shit. Did you get an address for him?"

"Yep, sure did. Fourteen addresses actually." Harry said hopelessly, "Fourteen in California anyway."

"Think they're going to take her out of state?"

"Eventually."

Joshua called the clean-up crew for the hotel room. It was already almost ten at night. They couldn't go searching just yet.

***************

Adalynn tried to act braver than she felt about the whole situation. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"

"My name is Eric Vitali, but you will address me as master. I want revenge. I also want your cute little teenage body. I'm going to make you feel more pain than you've ever felt before. You are my property, my slave, my toy. I will use you. I'm going to enjoy every single second of it too. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying it too, little girl."

12