Eric's Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adalynn shook her head, "Please.. You.. You can't. I'm engaged! I've never done anything to you! I'm a nice person. Please let me go." Tears started to fall.

"Adalynn. I don't need a reason to fuck you. Or torture you. Or kill you. Understand that I can and will do anything that I want to anyone that I want." He said simply, "You are innocent and sweet. I know you're a nice girl." He smiled and caressed her cheek, "But Joshua is not. I'm going to destroy the one thing he hold dear. Like he did to me."

Adalynn started to sob, "Please don't... Please let me free."

"Freedom is an illusion, little girl. You were never free before, and you'll never be free. Now, no more talking unless it's 'yes master' or 'no master.'" Eric stood up and winked at herm, "Got it?"

Adalynn glared and bit her tongue.

Eric smiled and in the blink of an eye she was bent over his knee, her bare butt exposed, "Each time I hit you, I want to hear you count with 'Master' after." He gently rubbed her bottom and then slapped her left cheek so hard Adalynn shrieked.

She hesitated.

WHACK. Three seconds. WHACK.

Adalynn screamed out, "I'm sorry!"

"Not sorry enough to do what I say?" WHACK. WHACK. WHACK.

"Six... Master." She whined.

"No Adalynn. We start with one." He sighed and smacked her again, "We'll only go to five if you're a good little girl."

"Y-yes Master." She whimpered before he delivered a bruising blow to her right cheek. "One Master."

He smiled with approval before smacking her four more times quickly. He chuckled at her, "Five Master!" She was crying and wiggling from the pain.

"Good girl." He rubbed her purple and red butt and looked at Wesley before smiling cruelly, "I love the sound of a spirit starting to break."

** I hope this made up for my long absence. I promise I'll keep my posts no longer than 7-12 days apart. I hope you enjoyed. Leave comments for me. Chapter three is already halfway written. **

12