All Comments on 'Erik and Charles'

by flying_monkey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like!*****

I wish this had been in the movie!! Great job!

~cinnamon_kisses12

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wrong category

this should have been in the celebrities category... you're using copyrighted material... just an fyi...in the future post anything where you write with other people's copyrighted characters and storylines to that cat and put disclaimers on it for the type of sex, i.e. its a celebrities fan fic piece with male/male sex... otherwise you can get fried for it...

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 13 years ago
OMYGODSOFUCKINHOT.

I know it's wrong to use copywritten characters and all that, but man, I am so glad you wrote this! Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
woot!

Beyond good. I love how the story is the same but different.

Gayobsessedgirl_1Gayobsessedgirl_1over 12 years ago
Wow

You should right a second part to thins or somethig. But I agree to avoid problems switch this the celebraties section. Love this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slash fanfic for the Win!!!

Hello all, and especially the dear author who wrote this delicious piece. I must say I was surprised to see a slash fanfic piece here, but it is amazingly well written and caries wonderful depth. Just in the off case none of you know what slash is... it is fiction written about known characters in homosexual/homoerotic situations (male, as females is called femslash). Normally these stories are written and read by women ironically, but I know I love them. So just to say again, well done for a fantastic piece, and if you'd like more with this pairing or any male/male pairing of your choice check out sites such as livejournal and fanfiction.net and adultdfanfiction.net.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very good. I like that you kept their personality, and that made it believable. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous