Erik Nolan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers

Amie said nothing to his harsh observation. Yes, she recognized she was old, but it struck her to be called old. And yes, she had visions of wearing better quality attire, but she didn't think she looked that bad with what she had!

Erik continued. "But you know what? It's not your fault. You have no confidence. It's been sucked right out of you for 20 years by that janitor and his weak son. They are weak and that's what makes you weak. They are bringing you down, Amie."

"I...I'm not sure about that," she declined, although her busy mind considered it. "Maybe," she then conceded.

"You can change that. You can still change the game to attract Alphas, Amie."

Erik turned into a public lot and figured his vehicle into a parking space. He shut it off and finished his thought, "And that is why confidence is your starting point, Amie. That's what's going to carry you. The biggest thing you can do to boost your confidence is change the way you dress. How to carry yourself," he emphasized again.

"Where are we?"

"We're going shopping," he winked.

Getting out of the car, they stepped inside a boutique not unlike the store yesterday. As per his words, Erik had Amie sample clothing. "Pick out whatever you want, Amie. And be confident."

So she did - or, at least, attempted to. Be confident. That was easier said than done. She was, though, starting to believe that years of her husband had, perhaps on an unconscious level, eaten away at her desire and self-esteem. She gathered up some articles and made way for the dressing room. She swapped her 'old' clothes for the new getup.

She emerged wearing a grey dress to her knees and a slightly darker sweater covering her arms and shoulders.

Even though she was happy with herself and thought the young man would be too, Erik only shook his head at her. "You can do better. I'll do it for you. Strip out of that and I'll bring stuff to you."

Wondering what he had in store for her, Amie stripped down. She had to wait a few minutes in just her bra and panties which got her even more nervous. Then she heard a knock. She shyly opened the door enough to retrieve the items, very conscious not to expose herself. He still saw her, however.

The next outfit was a skirt and tee combination. The pleated skirt was higher in the waist which meant more leg to be shown (albeit hidden behind black tights). Up top was a white shirt tucked in the waist. They were tight.

It made Amie feel young, although in a very uncomfortable way. She stepped out of the changing stall, immediately shaking her head. "I don't know, Erik...It's not me..."

"Then make it you. It looks fuckin' amazing...you have to have the confidence to tell yourself that it does. Here," he then handed her a nearby dress, "Put that on."

So, for a third time she went back in. She got out of the schoolgirl-ish clothes and put on what was admittedly a very gorgeous yellow sundress. Even before it dropped down her body, she knew the hem was going to be short and it would expose a lot of upper body skin. She stepped out and waited for the verdict.

"That's what I'm talking about! That's better."

"I like how the actual material is on me," she worked out her thoughts out loud, "but I feel a lot of air on me. More than I like. "

Erik met her skepticism. "You need to stop acting like a reserved old mom and start acting like a free woman. Ask anyone: you look fine."

Right then, a store attendant, a much younger woman, approached them. Amie watched her smile grow as she opened her mouth. "I'm not just saying this because I get paid to sell, but that looks amazing on you. Very summer-y."

Amie looked at herself in the trio of mirrors. Her bra straps were showing. That made her uneasy. She was still unsure, even if she did trust the girl's genuineness.

"Right?" Erik chimed. "She'll take it. And wear it out of the store, too."

"Excellent. I see you're shoeless...shall I get you a pair to add to complete everything?"

Amie moved to decline, but Erik spoke first. "Yes." The mom was left to wonder what happened. Between Erik and the shop girl, Amie's entire image had been decided.

"What are you doing? The dress is one thing, but I don't need shoes!"

"Yes, you do," he said.

"Kurt never liked me wearing heels. He said that it tightens the muscles and gives you long-term pain."

"That's bullshit."

"Why is that bullshit?"

"You wanna know why? Because if you wore tall shoes you'd be taller than him. That's why. He's controlling you because he's insecure about himself. It's not about your health. It's all about him. Real men don't do that."

The store clerk came back holding a strappy pair of 'summer-y' - what was with that word now? - two and half inch shoes. As the girl helped her, Amie reluctantly slipped her feet in and the attendant did up the clasp. Amie watched Erik watching them. He wore his now familiar grin. He was loving this, she knew.

The girl stepped away, allowing Amie to move around and examine herself. She was surprisingly fine at balancing on the heels. Some part of her liked how her calves looked in them.

Erik promptly made the arrangements to buy everything. Between shuffling in and out of change rooms and listening to Erik's words, money and cost did not factor into her thinking at all. And even though she still felt coerced, there was still something inherently nice about the way he treated her, even with the blunt opinions. Like the jewelry, she enjoyed to be spoiled in a way that her husband never did on her.

Exiting the boutique, Erik and a very antsy Amie promenaded down the busy sidewalk in search of a local café.

"See how all the people are looking your way now," he said to her. "They just adore you now. And that's a good start."

Amie did see them. They - men - were passing by them and giving her second looks! "It feels weird..." she admitted.

"Get over it," he scoffed. "Soak it in. Get used to it. It's going to happen a lot more from now on." They walked further and Erik told her, "You know what they're doing?"

"What?"

"Picturing you naked."

For a woman that was feeling exposed as it was, Amie did not want to hear that. "What?! I don't want them to see me naked!"

"No one is seeing you naked, Amie. I'm just telling you what men imagine. We make judgments on people we see every second. Sometimes knowing it, sometimes not. Omegas don't admit it. Alphas embrace it."

She shook her head, calming herself. "I still don't need them to imagine me naked."

"You need to stop seeing it as shame and let it empower you, Amie. Them picturing you naked is power. You hold their lust. You know what they want? They want to fuck you. They want to fuck you hard and then cum inside you. You're making them feel that."

She went silent and then said, "I...I never thought about that."

"That's bullshit," he asserted. "You mean you never pictured having a big strong guy with a big strong cock sliding into your cunt? Making you cum hard? Dropping his cum inside you, making you feel that you own the stud?"

"I..." Amie started but stopped. She had thought about that - just today!

"Life's a game of watching and being watched. As soon as you figure that out, you'll know how to play it."

"How?"

"Show it off. Show yourself off. Free yourself. You've been a beggar too long, Amie. Time for you to become a chooser. Why stick with an omega when you can choose Alphas?"

They reached the coffee shop. Erik instructed her to take a spot on the love seat near the fireplace while he brought over some lattés. She had a nervous moment where she crossed and uncrossed her legs while trying to get comfortable. Gauging her foot, part of her still didn't believe she was donning those shiny black heels.

Looking around, it was neat a little independent coffee shop. There were long work tables of patrons on their laptops and then individual lounge chairs for those who valued solitude. Closer to her, there were groups of occupied tables in direct sight of her. Perhaps Erik's 'wisdom' was working on her because she was feeling a bit better about being an 'exhibition'.

Erik returned and handed her drink. Dropping his on the table, he instead put his arm around her back and quickly slid it down her body. Amie felt him grab at her ass and she had to fight off a shriek. He took a big underhand palm that pinched her through her light, colourful new dress. She did giggle, though.

Leaning into her, he whispered, "See, they're watching you, Amie. They want you. You can be so much more wanted if not for your stupid husband and son."

He trailed a finger from her shoe up her leg. "You have a right to be happy. You have a duty to yourself too. You gave so much for them...Ask yourself: what did they do for you?" Revising his statement, he then said, "Actually, forget your son. Your husband, did he do enough for you?"

"No," she cooed out of pure desire.

"Anyone else would give you more."

She sighed, "I do want to be happy."

Erik talked to her about the pair of guys that ogled her on the way in and out of the establishment. They made it a point.

"That guy over there with his girlfriend in the washroom, he hasn't stopped looking over here," Erik added.

She swung her foot playfully. "Really?"

Perhaps it was the emotion and the repetition of his words, but she was more comfortable now with the 'game' of watching and being watched. His hand massaged her backside and she knew they were pushing boundaries. It was discreet for now, but Amie couldn't promise her reaction wouldn't give them away.

"Poor girl," he said.

"Why poor girl?" Amie puzzled. She was a good looking girl; Amie didn't see a reason to pity her.

"Because you know they are going to fuck later on and he's going to have other things other than her on his mind."

"What kind of...ohhh...," she said, realizing the answer to her question before she finished answering.

Erik responded anyways. "You'll be on his mind. Not his girlfriend." He grabbed her ass cheeks, making her cheerfully flinch. "He is going to fuck her imagining he's with the sexy older woman he saw in the coffee shop earlier that day. Tell me, does that feel good?" he said, fondling her ass.

"Yesss..." she hummed.

"Good, because it should. I'm glad you're learning Amie. You're a good learner."

While they worked on their coffees, Erik told her more about their surroundings and continued to feed her mind with dirty thoughts. He also told her he would continue to improve her self-worth, but she needed to realize that Kurt was at fault for her failings.

Not feeling able to contain herself longer, Amie smiled, "I'm bored, Erik. Let's go back, OK?"

He grinned back. With his hand still cradling her ass, they walked out of the coffee house. They reached Erik's SUV and the younger man patted Amie's ass just as she was about to slide into her seat, much to her amusement.

Climbing in himself, Erik went to start the vehicle, but he curiously stopped. He looked over to Amie and she looked at him. "There's no rush to go home, is there?"

She smiled, "No...there isn't..."

He leaned over and cupped her breasts. He pressed them together and rotated them in his clutches. Amie craned her neck up, closed her eyes, and grinned blissfully.

"Tell me more about young Amie," he whispered in a low, controlled voice.

"What do you want to know?"

"Did she have a boy crush?"

She added nostalgia to her look. "She did. Jeff Edwards."

"What was Jeff Edwards like?"

"He was tall, brown hair. I think he played basketball for the college. We didn't speak too often, but I had him in a foundations class."

"Did he have a girlfriend?"

Her smile dropped a little bit. "Kylie Winters."

"Tell me about her."

A wisp of annoyance went through her brain as she recalled her, but it was quickly overtaken by the cloud of lust. "She was tall, thin. And blonde. Really blonde. I think she was a volleyball player. They were like some power couple. She was always on his arm." His really strong arms, she thought. Erik worked her nipple. She moaned and continued. "I remember seeing them in the common room once getting really close."

"What were they doing?"

"They were on a couch. Erik - I mean, Jeff - was groping her really openly. It was gross, but...but I thought it was kind of hot too."

"You mean like this?" Erik said as he toyed with her breasts more.

She gulped as she thought about that scene more. Her thighs pushed together.

"No, more than that," she moaned. "God, I hated her so much. Everything she was. But I guess now I realize I wanted to be her."

Erik lifted her chin. Amie opened her eyes. "You can be her..." They peered into each other's eyes. Amie still had groggy vision when he said, somewhat surprisingly, "...But you wear really cheap underwear, you know that?"

"Huh?" she said in a blur, trying to recall his words back to herself and figure out if he had said what she thought she heard.

"You need better bras," he held a brassiere strap and weakly snapped it against her. "What you have now isn't going to cut it. You're my girl now."

The light sting woke her from her reverie. "I don't think what I buy is that bad." Then, she added, "...Is it?" She remembered trying to cover up in the change room in front of him. He probably saw her.

"Oh, it's bad," he grinned. "We need to get you some new stuff. Lacy and sheer bra and matching panties. That's what a real woman wears for a real man."

Amie trusted his words. Maybe she was too trusting? She wasn't sure. Erik was a smart guy, though, and maybe this idea of making cosmetic changes to her appearance was a good one. She did want to look good. For him. For the world. "But not now, OK?" she said.

Erik didn't object, although he had more requests for her. "We're also going to get you some lingerie. Flannel is hideous. Big boner killer."

He continued to grin like he was making light of her poor bedtime wardrobe, but the mom knew he was pretty serious. She obeyed. She trusted him. She raised her hand and placed it on his cheek. "You're so good to me."

No sooner than she caressed his face, Erik commanded her attention from his head to his crotch. "It's your turn now," he said. "You're Kylie now."

Amie looked down at her hand on his suit pants and back up at him. She sheepishly grinned as she started to rub him. Just as he said, she thought of herself. The attention seeking blonde bimbo from college. She was sexy, Amie admitted. Everything was natural to her. Jeff loved her. She never thought she would say it, but she would have to 'become' Kylie Winters!

What they were doing felt so wrong. From where they were, they could see people walking on the sidewalk or to their cars. She had to remind herself of the tinted windows, because a look in their direction and anyone would see this middle aged woman caressing a man half her age! That scared and excited her.

He felt hard. And big. She could never voice her desire, but part of her wanted to unzip him right there to see exactly what he had. An even naughtier part wanted to give him a blowjob. She had never done 'it' in a car. She laughed at the thought of attempting that with Kurt at any point in their relationship. But now, she could see herself leaning over and bobbing her head on his lap. Yes, Kylie would do that.

Erik lifted his hand back to her breast. He rotated his wrist and squeezed her fleshy mound through the layers of fabric. "Yeah, we are definitely getting you a better bra. One that fits. I can't even feel your boob. What a turn off."

A few minutes of this and Erik took his hand off her chest. "You're an amateur at this, Amie. You're going to have to be a lot better. But there'll be plenty of time for that later..." he winked as she stopped too. She was sad. Sad how blunt and insulting he could be, but Amie got it. She needed to improve. Everywhere. He started the car.

Amie spent the ride to Erik's place trying to contain her excitement. She was having a lot of fun - and it was more than just the sexual excitement! She had not had a genuine day of fun in a long time. Erik was great. He made her day great.

He didn't help her restraint when they arrived on the driveway. Before she could get out, he was carrying her out of the SUV! Amie laughed the entire time as he cradled her. "Erik...my dress...my dress...!" she warned, feeling the hem riding up. She was going to be exposed in front of the neighbours!

Kicking the door shut, he lifted her up the steps and to the door. She tapped his arm. "OK, OK, I think you have to put me down now."

Fixing herself and pulling her dress down, she was still giggling when Erik pushed the unlocked door open. They stepped into the spacious house and lingered with each other for a moment.

Victor and Kurt, hearing them, joined them.

Her husband, unlike her, was not smiling when he started to address her. "Where were you until now?"

"I was out," Amie replied thinking nothing of the question. "I left you a note."

"It said you were going for a drive."

Amie's contented look dropped a bit as she recognized his less-than-amused tone and expression. "We also looked around..." As she peered around the hallway now, the other part of the 'we' - Erik - was nowhere to be found.

"Where did you get that dress?"

"Guys..." Victor meekly tried to mediate.

"I bought it."

"Why?"

"Why?" Amie echoed. That was a stupid question. She should have expected it, though. "Why do people buy clothes?"

"That's not something you need."

She shook her head. "No. It's not something you think I need. I want to look nice once in a while!"

Victor sounded again. "Guys, don't..." They ignored him.

"How much did it cost?" Kurt asked.

"It doesn't matter."

"I want to know."

"It doesn't matter!" she more loudly repeated. She was seething now. As they stood now, they were feet away. Victor was behind his dad, although not close behind. Lines were being drawn in the tiles. "This is like you. You're not going to change."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Oh my god," she exasperated. She was going to say more, but she stopped herself. "You know what? I'm not going to even try anymore." Then she stepped past him.

"Mom, stop..." Victor tried. She was already headed towards the stairs. After she disappeared, he just shared a look, albeit not the same one, with his unconcerned father.

Amie closed the door and locked it. As she paced around her temporary bedroom, she was fuming! The only time he was any bit expressive was when he questioned her activities. Unbelievable! If she didn't believe it yet, she was starting to really consider that Kurt was terrible for her. A real, supportive husband would have paid her a compliment on her new attire, not immediately jump to inquiring about prices or why one needs to buy new clothes! She shook her head at his stubbornness.

She was going to stay away from everyone for the rest of day. She was also going to take Victor's room tonight. There was no way she was sharing a bed with the jerk tonight. No way at all. Victor tried to reason with her and tried to figure out what was happening when she told him of her intention that night, but she wasn't going to listen. Unless he was going to offer her his support - which he wasn't - it was all a defence of Kurt to her. Erik was right in some ways, Victor wasn't any better than his father. In fact, they were both the same; big omega losers.

She laid in Victor's bed that night, contemplating where things went wrong. The dress draped over a chair, she was firm in her position. She didn't regret the gorgeous gown and she wasn't going to apologize for feeling as she did. She just wanted to be justly and respectfully and lovingly treated like a woman. That wasn't too much to ask!

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
548 Followers