Erik Nolan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

Sprawled out as she was, she thought of Erik. He would not have treated her as Kurt had. He was a real man. Her hand migrated to her lower body. She ditched the 'hideous' pyjamas and her apparently awful underwear tonight. Erik would've been proud of her. She was taking charge. She was changing her life. She was going to be choosing from now on, instead being given a choice.

Amie hooked a finger inside her lips and worked to get herself off. She thought about that strong, assertive sexy guy and how he was the only person in this world on her side - not that loser janitor and not that unhelpful son! Her toes curling and her knees bending, she moaned and cooed his name and stimulated her moistening pussy. Someone like Erik liked her. He had money, he was handsome, and he was brash. How much of her life had she wasted with losers? Thank God finally for Erik!

That thought made her hit her climax - finally after a day of coming close multiple times. Her body stiffened as a euphoric wave passed through it. She was in charge now. If anyone could hear her supressed cries, they would know she was relieved and overjoyed.

As she panted and settled down, her hand went in again for another go - Erik providing the inspiration again.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers