Erik Nolan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers

As if he tapped into her internal thoughts, Erik breathed into her, "Let me make you mine."

It was so dirty, so wrong. Amie was already sensitive in that area. She wondered how she would fare with fabric brushing against it all day. More though, she could not avoid the kinky pleasure that beneath her dress she would carry Erik's mark...the mark of a stud. She was dripping again.

Erik broke from her chest and buried himself in the sensual pocket between her neck and shoulders. He bit down there too! If she didn't escape here today without some bruising, she would be lucky. Her eyes were closed. She let out a deep exhalation. In between breaks of activity, Amie imagined Erik eyeing her like a predator, deciding what to do next with his prize. Of course, his next move was always to keep gnawing at her with a force that caused her pleasure and pain all at once. It all felt so good. 'No pain, no gain,' she so thought. She had to endure, to own someone like Erik. To get what she wanted, she had to let him have him what he wanted.

Erik twisted her hair so that it wrapped around his hand. Amie's head was being stretched. She gritted her teeth while he bit more. He continued for some time...longer than any previous period of time. Amie gulped. Then stopping, he tilted her head to the side. She half-expected him to kiss her - on the lips - but nothing came. Instead his words tickled her ear.

"Your skin..." he licked her earlobe, "... is delicious, Amie. I'm going to show the world that you are mine."

Her body jolted once more. This is what she wanted. She wanted to be Erik's. Enough of living a life being a loser housewife of a loser husband and son...she would be his.

Erik could give her all she ever wanted. Her husband never played this much time with her ever. She felt being desired, she felt so young. She thanked GOD for Erik! Kurt could fuck himself.

Her vulgar thought was interrupted when she sensed his mouth on her again. His teeth wore out her skin again. It was still uncomfortable, but somehow a discomfort she was getting used to - and enjoying. She told herself she wanted this. Desire didn't give her another option.

"Shit..." she called out, louder than any point in the morning. His teeth sunk their deepest into her flesh and she jumped. Finally, he withdrew, examining his handiwork.

"What are you doing?" she said, opening her eyes. He had not touched her some extended seconds.

"I told you what I am doing. Real men mark their women, so that others know that the woman is taken. I am marking you as taken."

"You've left marks all over me," she laughed. "What am I going to wear now? How am I going to wear anything?"

"Proudly Amie, with pride. People would know you are taken: take pride in that. In any case your loser husband and son wouldn't even notice. Like they never noticed you really, ever."

Amie agreed with him there. "Is that it? Are you just satisfied with marking me?" She hoped he wasn't.

"No, not really. I want to taste you now. But I guess that's another thing the Janitor doesn't do, isn't it?"

Erik wiggled a finger between her pussy lips and seductively manoeuvred it inside. A moaning Amie tilted her body as she felt him on her clit.

Erik pushed her down on her back, again spreading her legs wide, his strong hands holding her thighs apart. She felt his warm breath on her damp pussy and gritted her teeth to stop herself from crying out as he lightly flicked his tongue over swollen lips.

"Does he eat you, Amie?" Erik asked.

Amie didn't want to answer about her husband anymore. As far as she was concerned, Kurt didn't exist. Only Erik did.

Erik spread her lips apart and Amie could feel herself open and gaping. Erik plunged his tongue as far as he could into her pussy, flicking and stabbing her with it. Unable to bear it, Amie cried out, her own hands pulling at her bruised sensitive nipples, twisting them as Erik dragged his rough tongue up and down her cleft.

"Answer me, baby. Does he eat you?"

He slipped a finger into her, twisting and turning, probing the tight walls of her pussy. Amie was close to coming all she needed was for Erik to suck on her clit. But he didn't. He continued driving his finger into her hot wet pussy and looked up at her eyes.

"I wanna cum Erik...please...please suck my clit!" she begged.

Erik chuckled, "Does the Janitor do it?"

"No...I mean...yes...rarely..." Amie gasped.

"Mmm...my baby tastes good. We need to take care of the hairs, though...it's a crime not to taste this cunt," Erik smirked. "In fact it's a crime what he did to you. You are capable of receiving so much pleasure, all he did is to deny you all your happiness, and then came in two minutes. A very selfish act, I must say."

Then he buried his face between her legs, his tongue licking the juice that coated her pussy as he slipped another finger into her.

Amie cried out as his mouth again covered her clit, his tongue flicked over the hard nub and he sucked and licked her.

Amie was on the verge of coming when she heard Erik telling her to "roll over."

"Why?" she quizzed.

"Because I want to see your ass. I want to see everything of you."

"What? Why?" She was already lying face down on the bed, however. She felt dampness, and she knew that juice from her pussy is actually making the bed soaking wet.

She felt his hands on her bare ass. He moved them up her thighs, under skirt, pushing it up, before rolling over her cheeks.

"Please be gentle," she said. Her back tingled from his sensual touch. She kept thinking how her husband would never go her ass. Then again, she would never allow it. Her butt was a no-go zone.

Erik traced a finger between them. She clenched her ass in response. He smiled. "Oh no. None of that. Relax, Amie."

"I...can't..." she whispered, although she tried to will herself to ease up. In any case, Amie felt his palms pushing the cheeks apart. "Don't..." she weak-heartedly told him.

A finger grazed her exposed hole. It circled it. Amie closed her eyes. "No Erik..." she said again.

"Yes," he grinned in response. He pushed the tip inside. Amie winced.

"Please don't, please don't. Take it out, take it out..."

"I'm barely inside," he laughed. He twisted.

"AH! Please...I don't like it there...It's...It's dirty!"

"One who likes you, likes every part of your body - even if you think it is dirty. One who likes you should worship every part of you. You have to start losing your inhibitions. You have such beautiful ass - I'd love to eat it"

Amie was surprised. She never thought her 'inhibitions' in that way - moreover, Erik wanted to "worship" her body parts. It made her head light.

"Please...I...not now," she tried to plead.

His finger gently rounded around again. She clenched her ass to repel him. Fortunately, Erik pulled out. "OK...later, baby." Amie was relieved he was out, but still dreaded the possibility of him coming back to it.

Then, he traded his fingers for his lips and teeth. He was bent on marking her! He took a big bite out of her - enough to make her yelp!! Erik rubbed the sore spot with his hand and then kiss the bite marks to sooth them.

Erik bent his body forward to kiss her more. He moved from their rounded surface to the sides of her thighs and then up into her crack.

"Erikll..." she warned him in a moan. Fortunately he continued to trail up to her lower back. He rained a few pecks in the curved pocket. Amie moaned. Erik, her young lover, was showering her back with his amorous attention. He lightly kissed between her shoulder blades.

Then, out of the quiet, a voice came hollering through the walls.

"AMIEEEEEE!!"

She closed her eyes and flinched at his voice. Her mind was desperately trying to ignore him. Its Kurt, he was getting in the way of her happiness - again. Just when she was going to have the biggest orgasm of her life, the Janitor, her husband intervened for no reason.

"Just go away, Kurt," she repeatedly thought to herself. She didn't want to be bothered with his deadening presence.

"Sounds like someone's finally awake," Erik grinned as he put his hands on her again. He was moving her. Erik pulled her up and positioned her onto his lap. She was amazed by his raw power. She also felt his hard cock poking her. It too was a potent muscle.

"You're hard..." She had nothing else to say.

Erik wrapped his left arm around her stomach and his right arm just above her chest as he pulled her against him and kissed her neck. He used his right hand to pull her hair away from her face as he slowly kissed his way up her neck to her ear.

He nibbled on her ear lobe and whispered to her. "Because I want you, Amie. But you must choose if you want to be with me or..."

She moaned and pressed her ass harder against Erik's groin. She moved her hand back to grab it again. It felt so nice, throbbing, large...

"AMIEEEEEE!!"

"That."

Still nibbling on her ear, Erik ran his left hand up from her stomach, over her large breasts and up to her cheek, turning her head first and then her body to face him.

He ran his other hand up over her bare side and cupped her left breast as he leaned forward and began kissing her chest. Amie moaned loudly as Erik began to run circles around her nipple with his tongue, getting close but never actually touching her nipple. He slowly made smaller and smaller circles with his tongue until he finally made contact, causing another moan to escape from Amie. He took her nipple in his mouth and gently brushed his teeth over it as he ran his tongue along the tip. This time Erik was playing it differently.

"Do you really want to leave, Amie?" whispered Erik. She did not.

"AMIEEEEEE!! WHERE ARE YOU??"

Amie snapped. "What the FUCK he wants NOW?" She jumped out of the bed. She picked up her top, threw it over her body, and rushed out of the room, leaving a smirking Erik in the bed.

She was literally fuming in anger. Some of it came from her denied orgasm - and much more from the thoughts Erik put into her head. Kurt was her problem. She had to deal with him now. NOW.

Amie rushed through the hallway and aggressively pushed the door open to the guestroom. Entering, she saw him shirtless as he hovering over his suitcase.

"What? What do you want, Kurt?" she asked - nay, demanded.

Then, turning to her, he said with a straight expression, "Have you seen my towel?"

Amie blinked. "THAT'S what you've calling out like a madman for? A FUCKIN'...TOWEL?!"

"I want to shower," he answered.

She was seeing red. "So you thought it would be a good idea to yell across the house in which you are invited guest?"

"It wasn't across the house. I...What is the matter with you?" He stood looking at her like she was the weird one.

She stepped up to him - close enough to see her love marks if he wanted. "Here's 'what's the matter with me': YOU don't want to be here, Kurt. You have a great young man that's graciously opened his house to us to say and you haven't shown him any respect. You've been moaning the whole time - when you've spoken anyways."

"When have I..."

"Shut up. I talk for once. I'm in control now," she said, thinking of Erik's words. "So here's what I say, Kurt: You don't want to be here, so leave. Get out. Go home. Leave me alone with your negativity. I'm done."

"What do you mean you're done?" he challenged.

"It means you can do what you want. Leave me alone." He stood stupidly for a second, not having anything for her. She said the next words. "Go ahead, start packing." Amie pointed to his suitcase.

She expected another stupid comment. Part of her was itching for it - to put him in his place. Instead, he did something that shocked her, even with her empowered demeanour. He took a shirt out, put it on, and then proceeded to collect his things from around the room. Amie, with her arms crossed over her chest, which Erik sucked not long ago, monitored the whole thing.

"By the way, they called me into work. Crisis at the theatre," he told her while he stuffed his bag. It was a pathetic attempt to get power back in Amie's eyes.

"Good. You'd rather be there anyways than with your own family. You've proven that already," she shot him down.

He was silent for the rest of time she supervised. She didn't stay the whole time, though. She told him to finish and leave. "Don't even bother telling me when you go," she said. "Just go." And then she went.

She sighed as she left. She was seething, but she felt good after doing that. It was actually very empowering. She took control of the controlling loser and told him to pack his bags!

"OK, I told him to leave," she announced, back in Erik's master suite. But looking around the room, she was by herself. "Erik...?"

She walked around the room. Her mind swirled. Where did he go? Did he lose interest again? Did her asshole husband cost her happiness again? Her anger intensified as it mixed with panic.

A breeze blew into the room. The door leading outside was open. Then, she saw a nude figure sitting outside gazing down toward the street. A puff of smoke rose above his head.

She walked out. Erik tapped his cigarette into the ashtray. His cock was bare and semi-hard still. "You're back."

"Yeah, I told him to leave," she repeated. This time he could hear it.

"Good."

She watched him nonchalantly puff again. "I couldn't take him anymore. I unloaded on him."

"You were mad. You are made. Who wouldn't be married to that janitor?"

"He told me he..." she started to say, but she stopped herself. She slipped down to her knees. "This would sound better down here."

Erik rose an eyebrow, impressed. She took hold of his cock and playfully worked it again.

"And what?" he said.

Amie slowly pumped as she spoke. It was still sticky. "He tried to tell me that he was called into work anyways. Like it was a coincidence."

"Bullshit."

"I know," she said. Her fingers moved fluidly. She gave it him lick. The air brushed through her hair. She was hotly reminded that they were now in a semi-public place. Anyone from the street who cared to look their way would see.

Amie licked the side of his cock. She figured their wild adventures were over. She was sad she didn't get any orgasms, but it didn't mean she couldn't pleasure him again as a 'cool down'. She simply knew it would eventually come, now that Erik is going to be her, alone. But she needs to earn it. She slipped her now more experienced lips over his head and pushed down.

She tasted him all over again. He finished his cigarette and lit up another one as she did! Erik's hand came down to caress her tit, which was still store from earlier. He was gentle, though. Again she loved how, well, loving he was. Erik showed more care and attention to her in the last hour than Kurt had in the last few years!

"Looks like the idiot's really going," Erik said, seeing Kurt walk down his driveway to his car. Although she couldn't see, Amie heard a car door open and shut, and then its engine rumble. Soon, tires sounded down the street. He was gone.

"That's one problem of your life gone" Erik said.

Amie thought the same thing. Taking his cock out, she had to ask, "And my loser son? Your friend?"

Erik put out his cigarette in the tray. He grabbed her hair, looking first into her obedient eyes, and pushed her back onto his cock. She resumed her worship of his stud cock.

As she bobbed up and down his mighty shaft for the umpteenth time today, she heard Erik say, "When he comes home, baby, when he comes home..."

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
545 Followers
12