All Comments on 'Erik's Transformation Ch. 01'

by nik314

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

Excellent start to what I hope will be a good series involving mum milking her son dry in sexy outfits (featuring plenty of stockings and suspenders hopefully!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
most enjoyable

A delightful story. Not only will the boy come out of his shell but his mother will now have a chance to express her womanly sexuality. who knows what may develop? With the doctor? With mom? Or with someone entirely new? Someone entirely new who annoys mom enough that she helps terminate the relationship and extend herself? The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Juvenile and derivative

Reads like literally hundreds of pieces of other incest stories here in Literotica and elsewhere....a snippet of this one, a snippet of that one...stitched together in the same old way. Ludicrous dialogue to boot. One would have to literally have NO sexual experience in real life to find this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome

great start nik, and welcome to the literotica. and congrats for well done, being a newcomer u write a so nice hot mother son story. hope u will do your best at next part. and give some hot incest between mother son relation.

waiting for the next........

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

This is not new, I've read something almost identical before, but, it's well written and the storyline is Hot. I'm looking forward to the next chapters where Mom drains Erik several times a day. We all know how she's going to end up draining him! Bring it on, I say!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Great story, don't make us wait to long for the rest...

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
This could be a great first story. Let's hope it isn't a one-time contribution.

I'd like to see this as the first chapter in a series. I'm interested in where it could go. Please continue. Far too many authors post a story and for one reason or another don't continue when they've got a good beginning. This story had that, and you write well. I'd definitely be interested in reading more. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why don't happybrother kiss my ass.

And check your silk panties for the need to put a new kotex in.

d

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mom and son's dick

My favorite type of stories, a mom salivating at seeing her son's beautiful cock. Can't wait for the following chapters.

john01824john01824over 11 years ago
Disregard the morons with idiotic comments

Nice story but as another already mentioned, the Devil is in the details. More descriptions of characters/acts needed. You should try and stretch the story to a couple of pages and have a slower build up to the sexual antics. It was like wham bam it's over and on to the next chapter. I know this is very similar to 2 or 3 other stories but please continue as you have a great start. thank you and disregard the morons who have never added dick to this site except complaints.

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 11 years ago
Great start

Who cares what others say....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wising i was him.

love the story also, an cant wait for part 2, love incest since i was a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

Please write this story to its conclusion. And many more other stories after this one!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very good start

I hope that mom gets excited enough to fuck her son.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
YOU STARTED OUT OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW HOW DO YOU FINISH. THE SON IS HORNY , MOM IS HORNY, AND THAT DOCTOR IS IN HEAT. WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR MAKES HOUSE CALLS THESE DAYS. ONES THAT ARE UP TO NO GOOD.KEEP THIS STORY GOING, AND HAVE THIS KID FUCK MOM AND THE DOCTOR. ........LAROC OF AGES

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
deja vu

I've read another story along these lines, by Tacocarnitas. That story mentions "exaggerated sexual characteristics " as well. I think the mother acts the same too. Even the premise seems the same. They may not be clones, but they seem damn close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Never masturbates?

Eighteen year old boy who does not masturbate? This is beyond unbelievable. It's an interesting premise, but hardly convincing. I get it, that this is fantasy, but it's just... lame.

shuriken2012shuriken2012about 11 years ago
to anon

i am an 18 yr old boy that never masturbates so that part of the story is completely plausible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
horny aussie

I'm Enjoying the story so far, and looking forward to reading the rest of Erik's and Kate's journey to their mind blowing end, and I'm hoping that Eric gets to get mum and maybe the doctor both pregnant.

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

Erick should see a different dr since he must be suffering from arthritic elbows, or does he have no fingers to jerk off with?

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Great astory and a great start!!!! We all know dear annony blows!!!

and drinks cum, he hates everything. That's because he has never gotten laid or had a woman who stayed with him more than a day after being paid. This story is going to be great because you are ta\king your time. FUCK YOU ANNONY YOU"RE A REAL ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Annoyed

Does the doctor have to make so many home visits? 😑

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oxymoron

In the opening paragraph you said Erik was 5' 8" and then described him as tall. What ?

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago
I agree...

... that the story could be good. I think that you would benefit from help from someone that speaks english as their first language. This would help with your syntax; how you phrase your sentences. This is constructive criticism, just a suggestion.

I know that you wrote this a long time ago and the story is finished. I'm moving on to the next chapter.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, this is starting off on sound footing. I like logical story development. I like indepth character development. I enjoy plausable plots. Mother/som have been together since the age of 13 (son's). Mother has been everything to him. He is 18 but she sees him as a child and treats him as a child. The son sees his mother as a cook, housecleaner, driver, maid, and mother/parent. He does not see her as a woman and she has never attempted to demonistrate to him that ishe is a woman. She has not dated. She has not dressed up in an attractive manner. Even if she did, her son probably not recognize her effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernik314@nik314
Update 04/17/2023. I have recently edited and published chapters 1 and 2 of Jason's problem to fix errors and improve story line. I'm currently working on editing Chapter 3 and 4. I also have several other story ideas outlined with hopes of getting them written in the near fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES