All Comments on 'Eros of the Forbidden'

by jockwonderlust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

Fucking awsone i love it! It got me rock hard and i couldn't help but jack off to this,it was full of suspense and hot sex these are the kind of stories people should make keep making stories!👍👏👍

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
Such a good story

This is such a hot story that I hope you continue it. It has heat, passion, sex, and hot guys!!! It makes your mouth water and makes the reader want to get off. I hope you carry on with this. Keep writing for you know how to reach a reader and make them want more. This story gets a 5 star rating from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
!!!!!!!!!

ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!!!! I could imagine actually being there and enjoying the action to no end! PLEASE KEEP up the great work!!!

CuriousPeteCuriousPetealmost 9 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

What a story! Hope you continue. I gave it a 5 only because that's as high as it goes. I do have a question/observation: Jace, like many guys in gay porn, has an enormous cock. I mean 7 is big. Anything larger is huge. Is it really this way? I am envious because I am quite undersized in the cock department. Just wondering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
soo hot!

after reading this i want 3sme with then,jace cock in my mouth and johnnys in my ass..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Nice!

I really do hope that you'll either continue this, or write more stories. :) Don't leave us hanging! <3

jockwonderlustjockwonderlustalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Thank you for such nice comments. It's heart warming for a beginner like me. Yes, I will find time to write more stories. Much love to everyone from the Philippines. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story!!

I was pretty shocked that this was your first. You should definately keep going. Good luck bro.

swimguy33swimguy33almost 9 years ago
So hot! Such real characters!

In keeping with the dialogue (which was great! ) of the characters, "I fucking love this story." Jockwonderlust, you have written a great story. I love it when "straight" guys find that they have the capacity to love another man, completely. Especially when their desire is not for all hot men, but is focused on one special man. You did a superb job of building up the tension and making us care about these characters. And the sex scenes you created! You took me right there. I could see and feel the sheen on their sweaty bodies as they explored each other and then made love to each other. My cock is still achingly hard! Amazing! Great, great job. PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ummmm

What a great story love the passion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot story

But so so many mistakes and grammatical errors and awkward sentence structure. It made it very hard to stay with the flow. You mentioned you’re from the Philippines - I’m guessing English is not your first language. Please find a native English-speaking editor to help you clean up the errors in your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. I desired the characters you created. The passion is intense. Kept me hard the whole time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous