Eros of the Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Johnny you're here," he greeted, "sorry if I disrupted you today. I'm just excited to show you my work. So, you know at least that's one thing off my list."

I scratch the back of my head, "no worries. I'm not that busy anyway."

So he lets me in. He gets his laptop and shows me his finished draft.

"Wow, Jace, you're so good! This is great!" I commend him. Seeing his work took my mind off the sexual tension. The editing of the pictures and the banner signs he made are clean and very appealing. Suddenly, I feel my odds of winning the election increased.

"Just tell me if you need anything changed," he says.

"Are you kidding? This is brilliant! You gave me more than I wanted," I exclaim, "this is too much for a free service. How can I repay you?"

He laughs, "I told you before, I'm going to need your help later for the project." He starts emailing the files to me.

"I'll treat you to dinner," I offer.

Then I hear thunder. Suddenly, rain pours hard outside. So, much for planning dinner.

"Aw, it rained," he mutters.

"I'll just order pizza and have it delivered," I suggest.

——————————————————————————

While having pizza at his place, we talk about a lot of things, like why I ended up running for school student council and some general classes teachers we had in common. He also asks me about my plans if I win the election. He also suggests some things he thinks must be changed in the university. He gives pretty good insights. I ask more things about him.

"So, Jace uhm... Do you have a girlfriend?" I inquire tentatively.

"Well, I used to have a steady one for six months when I was a sophomore, but dating took too much of my time from study already. I can't afford to lose my scholarship you know."

"Oh, so you're a scholar?"

"Yeah, I come from a poor family, so I had to study really hard and excel in school so I can get scholarships," he explains, "I really want to graduate, get a descent job and pay for all my family's debts. I also have to take quick side jobs in graphic design so I can earn more and help provide for my family."

"Wow, that's just wonderful. I mean, I admire you. Sorry, I'm taking time out for you to seek extra income."

"No, it's fine," he reassures, "I know we had a bad start because of your one-time tardiness, but you seem to be a really cool guy you know. People in school really look up to you. You don't seem to be a dumb jock or a harmful frat boy, like those guys who have the same stature as yours in school."

I blush, "wow, thanks. I may be a bit bossy, I get that from being a team captain. But I try my best not to be mean."

"That's good. Girls adore you!" he says, "for sure you have a girlfriend or dating someone or banging a lot of chicks?"

I laugh nervously, "well, not to brag, but I've had my share of nice college girls. I've had a few girlfriends. And I'm not exactly chaste nor extremely promiscuous. I have had a pretty good love and sex life. But I have none at the moment."

He sighs, "well, going back to your question if I have a girlfriend, another reason why I don't have one is that I'm really shy approaching women. I wish I had your looks and your body so I can be more confident in hitting on women."

I shake my head, "what? You don't look bad at all! And I really think your talent and your kind nature is attractive."

And I mean that. I had been so preoccupied with the sexual disturbance that Jace has been giving me since I saw him naked that day, and it has been almost impossible for me to focus on any social interaction I have with him. But now that I am getting to know more about him, I feel more drawn to him. He seems to be an insightful, kind and determined guy. He's too humble too. How can he think less of his looks? I think he's kind of cute in a messy kind of way.

"You're just saying that," he retorts.

"Nah. It's true. Honestly, I think I want to be your friend," I admit.

His eyes widen, "wow. That's the first time someone actually straightforwardly asked to be my friend in college."

"What? Why is that?" I react in disbelief.

"Well, like I said, I'm no sports hero like you. I've no physical activity other than running, occasional swims and calisthenics which I do here in the unit. I don't have good looks like you. I have no people to continuously socially interact with. I'm not the first person you'd consider in your clique if you want to look cool. I'm an average guy in the arts department, which is dominated by artistic people who prefer to be introverts. So, I had no choice to be an introvert myself as well."

"Well, you're no sports hero but you're definitely a hero to me," I declare firmly, "you have good values and creative skills. And I want to be your friend."

He laughs, "whatever you say boss. But thanks. That means a lot. At least I can claim I befriended a potential homecoming king before I graduate."

"You're a catch, Jace. I mean it." I mindlessly change the topic, "so if there's no girl, how do you get by?"

He grins naughtily, "well my hands aren't just made to make fine art, but to perform rough activities with my ding dong." He then laughs loudly.

I swallow. My loins overwhelm me. Me and my subliminal questions.

We were interrupted by thunder. The rain pours harder.

"You can stay for the night," he offers, "it's inconvenient and dangerous to go outside."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

——————————————————————————

I wake up. It's still dark but the rain has ceased.

I look around. I am in Jace's place. I am lying on his sofa.

I fell asleep as soon as we finished eating and chatting. I don't remember how I ended up on the sofa. Probably, I was so tired that I just retired aimlessly to a slumber as soon as I fell on something soft.

I stand up and look around. I see the bed. I walk to it.

Jace lies there. Sleeping soundly, wearing nothing but his red bikini briefs. He probably sleeps like that all the time.

I stare at him slackjawed. There is something about his nerdy looking face. Something about his tout, lean muscles. Something about his smooth torso. Something about his pinkish nipples. Something about him laying spread eagled. Something about the ridges in his belly that make up his abdominals. Something about the hard bulge that strains the red elastic cotton fabric of his undergarment. Something about the small spot of copious clear liquid coming from it. Something about the thought that he is having a dirty dream.

I have seen my male teammates, naked or at least with undies in the locker room. Some of them have movie star looks and gargantuan muscles. They have told me various sexual conquests. Yet, I have never felt this kind of stirring when I am around them.

There is just something very erotic about an innocent looking guy who is seemingly harmless, who obviously takes care of his body enough to at least look a bit muscular, but chooses not to put it on display except when he is at home. There is something very erotic about a mysterious, nerdy guy who cannot even discern how sexy he can get. I feel so sexy when I wear my skimpy undies, but I feel likewise seeing such sexy undergarments on him.

This fucking sexual attraction I have with Jace is driving me nuts. My mind has not fully awaken from the short sleep I came from, so it easily surrendered to my newly discovered carnal desire. I kneel beside his bed. The urge to touch him is just undeniable.

I raise my hand above his body. I am nervous and tentative. I continue hoping he will not be roused

After a few seconds of reluctance, my palm finally rests on Jace's right chest. I gasp lightly as I feel his hot skin, moist with sweat. Then my hand travels to his nipple. My fingers instinctively play with it. I do this while my gaze alternates from his peacefully sleeping face and his body. My hands go down to his abdomen. To my surprise, I find that his belly is really hard and his muscles are prominent.

I am now walking on prohibited course. My mind almost completely slips off any reluctance for me to act on these new found desires I have for a man. This longing I have for Jace.

My face moves closer to his chest. I place my mouth over his nipple. My tongue flicks over it. The heat I feel in my lips heightens my hunger. I then completely suck on his nips. The hot, slimy and salty flesh sends me to a sexual overdrive. My own manhood painfully yet erotically straining within the confines of my own briefs inside my pants.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, my mind keeps replying. But I continue molesting the slab of a man lying before me.

My hand moves from his ripped abs down to his crotch. I palm rests above his bulge. I feel the hardness of his cock inside his briefs. I also feel the copious wetness at the tip of his manhood.

"Fuck," I mumble aloud as my mouth lifts from his nipple. His cock feels so hot in my hand. Somewhere deep inside me can't wait to act on my recent growing obsession with his hot rod since I saw it a few days ago.

"God, Jace, you are... you're making me," I mutter to myself as my face shifts closer to the bulge.

I bring my nose to the bulge. My cheeks feels the heat from the trapped monster. I breath in the musky smell. I breath out with my mouth. Later, I find my mouth opening and taking in the red bulge. My tongue flicks and dampens the cotton-covered cock. I continue feeding my hunger, but it only increases it. I want to do more.

After over five minutes of tonguing Jace's briefed bulge, I pull the front waistband down. The monster springs free with a flop. It hits my cheeks. I shiver. I hold the long cock in my hand and stroke it three times. More clear juice comes out of the opening.

"Gawd, this is so hot... So hard..." I moan. Then I let my cheeks rub against his erected flesh.

As my face continues to snuggle with Jace's manhood, the straight sector of my brain keeps screaming about how queer I must look like while I am snogging with his cock, how I have just crossed the line away from my heterosexuality, how I am becoming less of the virile macho ladies man that I have always been, and how my life can be destroyed if I completely surrender to these unusual earthly desires with another man.

But to urge to suck him is just too strong. I open my mouth and hover it above the cockhead. Just before my lips envelope on the straining flesh, I am interrupted.

"JOHNNY?!" Jace bellows with a hoarse voice.

I immediately sit up and away, and look at Jace's face. His eyes big, his face read and his expression shocked. I have been caught red handed.

I quickly stood up, trembling, "I- I'm sorry Jace, I'm so sorry! I just—— I'm going to leave now. I'm sorry."

He remains speechless and slackjawed looking at me. I drink the sight of his sweaty tight body, his partially free, standing cock and his cute but confused face before I grab my things and rush to go out of the unit.

——————————————————————————

"CHEERS TO VICTORY!"

"CHEERS!"

Clinks of glasses resounds in the hall. Everyone sips their wine, including me.

I won the elections. Together with me in the bar are my supporters to celebrate my victory, together with other student leaders who also were declared winner. Club music fill the space, and everyone gleefully dances in abandon. From time to time, I engage in congratulatory hand shakes and small thank-you chats with people. After two straight hours of socializing, I decide to retire for a few moments. I step out of the bar to get some air.

I sigh deeply. I still cannot get my head around the fact that I won. I mean, I should be happy now. But somehow, I still feel a bit down.

Three girls follow me out and gang up on me. I recognize them as rookies from the volleyball team.

"Hey, Johnny! Why're you outside?" one of them asks with a high pitched voice, "this party is for you, you better enjoy it."

I scratch my head and smile, "oh, I'll return inside soon. I just want to shake my head out here. Everything's just surreal. I can't believe I won."

The second girl sways and places her finger on my chest, "I never doubted that you'd win Johnny, you're like the crowd favorite. We need hot guys like you in the student council."

I blush, "thanks. Thanks for that."

The third girl comes near my ear and whispers, "hey after this party, why don't we further celebrate at my place? You definitely need some winner treatment from the three of us after that exhausting campaign period."

Months ago, my answer to these orgy invites would be a yes. I mean, these ladies are hot and young. I'm sure if they invited me before, I'll leave the party in a heartbeat to get in their pants.

"That's hot, but I might not be able to keep up with any action later tonight. I'm really tired," I reply honestly, "but in another day, we'll see."

"Aww," she responds, disappointed, "well, see you inside later. Just find us if you change your mind." Then they all walk back inside the club.

I sigh again.

"Well, that was a waste," I heard someone say.

I turn around and saw Jace standing behind me. A surge of tense feelings rush into me. I open my mouth and a soft, "hey" comes out.

He smiles, "hey."

It has been over three weeks since I last saw him or talked to him. After my attempted sexual harrassment and escape, I did not anymore call or text him. He also did not try to reach me in anyway. It's a good thing I had the graphics files emailed to me so I still had campaign materials. The weeks of campaigning and self-marketing helped in diverting me from this personal concern I had with Jace. But from time to time the thought of Jace always returned to me. His body that I lusted for. His smile that made me melt. His kind demeanor and aspirations that I admire. I was also worried if he'd tell people about what happened between us. It would have costed my slot in the leadership slate. But luckily, there was no word about it.

Every night before I slept within the last three weeks, I discerned what my sexuality was. I opened up myself to the fact that probably, I may not be as straight as I was before. But I can't consider myself completely gay. I thought about handsome guys in school and googled images of men in erotic poses, but I was never aroused. However, everytime I would close my eyes and think about Jace, my cock automatically twitches. The urge to masturbate always floods me just with the mere recall of his tight body in briefs, and the cock I almost sucked.

Seeing him now, after all those time, elicits both discomfort and relief.

"I heard a party will be thrown for the winners here," he says, "so, I decided to come by to congratulate you." He extends his right arm to me.

Trembling, my hand shakes his, "thanks Jace. I owe a lot to you. Your works are amazing."

"I was happy I could help."

I look down on my feet, "I thought I'd never see you again."

"Well, I told you I don't have much friends. So, I am not giving up on the only one who wants to be my friend."

I look back at his face. His shy smile never fails to overwhelm me, "I'm really sorry about what happened. I may have been a sexual mess lately, but I really genuinely want to be your friend."

"Anyways, you really have to see me sooner or later. You remember our deal?"

I nod, "yeah."

"My professor already gave details about the project. I want to work on it as soon as possible. Are you available tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yeah, yeah," I answer, a little too eagerly, "I'll make myself available. I'll excuse myself from volleyball practice."

"Great. See you at 5pm?"

"5pm is perfect."

"See you then." He turns his back. But before he starts walking, he turns back to me. He looks around as if checking for people. We are at the dark area at the back of the bar, no one else is present.

He pulls me to him and seals my lips with a kiss. My eyes widen in surprise. But I respond to his kiss as ardently as I can.

He pulls away. "Well, that wasn't so bad."

I remain motionless in shock, my body tense with overwhelming feelings I have never felt before. All my confidence as a sports jock seems to have faded with that nerve-wracking kiss.

He taps my arm with a suggestive grin on his face, "see you tomorrow, Johnny boy." Then he walks away.

——————————————————————————

The door opens and I see Jace inside, holding a camera, "on time. Come in."

I take a breath and walk in. The faces the pictorial set up which is almost done when I got in.

I speak out, "can we talk about the kiss?"

He faces me and smiles.

I stammer, unable to maintain eye contact, "I-I just want to know what it means. Because for some reason I have been so crazy thinking about you since I first met you here and the kiss is just making me even more confused."

He walks to me and says, "eros in the forbidden."

"What?!"

"Eros in the forbidden. That's the theme of my project."

"Oh."

"So, that means, if it's okay with you that you will be my subject," he pauses and looks at me firmly, "I have to make you look... erotic... and forbidden..."

I swallow. I bite my lip. A rush of sexual energy floods my insides upon hearing his plan.

He looks at me seriously, "so Johnny, how do you think can we make you look more erotic?."

I decide to play along. I stare at him intensely, "my girls can't resist me when I start stripping to my briefs. I feel extra sexy when they drink the sight of my body, when they grope my muscles. When they play with my bulge before they start riding on my cock."

He grins, "you think that'll work on me? Do you think that'll turn me on?"

"I don't know, but I want to try," I tell him, "I want to turn you on."

"Okay. Can you do that in front of the camera?"

"Sure. But I want to wear your briefs. The red one."

"It's soiled."

I touch his shoulders, "then that's better. Go get it."

He taps my cheek, "alright." He walks to the laundry bin and finds my favorite red bikini briefs of his. He hands it to me.

I bring it close to my nose and sniff on it.

He looks at me with hunger in his eyes. His face is sweating now. "Alright Johnny boy, in front of the camera please."

I walk to the studio set up, while he stands in front of me with a camera in his hand, a a straining bulge in his pants. I pull up my shirt. I caress my body, my large chest and arms. I slide my palms above my abdominals. I maintain my eye contact with my photographer as I make my sensual moves. He takes photos from different angles while licking his lips and adjusting his crotch.

I remove my shoes. I turn my back to him and push down my pants and undies slowly. I bend down and show him my muscular ass. I have never done anything this slutty in my entire life. But for sure, Jace must be crazy with lust seeing his sportsman macho friend go all the way to seduce him.

I get Jace's red briefs and pull them on. Since his size is smaller than mine, the brief was too tight for me, making me feel more erotic. I tug my hard dripping cock and place it inside the pouch. I face him.

"Fuck Johnny, fuck," Jace mumbles as he gazes at my hemoerotic state. He continues clicking while I make various poses. I continue touching my self, grabbing every hard muscle in my body. My precum flows continuously inside the briefs making it more damp and almost see through. My face contorts with the pleasure of seduction. I have never experienced this kind of eroticism with any women I've claimed before.

"Like what you're seeing Jace?" I ask him as I do some flexing poses.

He swallows ans stammers, "y-yes."

I walk to him. I take his arm. He flinches at my touch. "Does your camera have an auto continuous clicker?"

He nods, "yeah?"

"Put it on the tripod and just let it shoot continuously," I instruct, "I've got more ideas for your eros of the forbidden."

He does what he is told and leaves the camera on on top of his tripod. I make him stand in front of me. We are face to face, with our sides in the view of the camera. I take his left hand and place it on top of my crotch. I moan at his touch.