Eros of the Forbidden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Johnny, shit this is... You are... FUCK!" he mutters tensely. He grabs my bulge.

I lock his hand over my bulge with my two hands. I grind into his palm. I feel him shudder.

"I want to open my forbidden package," I tell him, then I release his hand.

I grab the bottom of his shirt and pull it off of him. His tight upper body is already sweating.

Jace extends his hands places them on my chest and kneads them. He touches my hard belly and my arms next.

"Ah! Jace! Yes, feel my muscles, they're all hard for you, ah!" I moan.

I kneel down. I slowly pull his pants down. He kicks it off, revealing a tight navy blue bikini brief with the same cut as I am wearing. His ten incher is already straining inside, soaked with copious clear liquid. I touch his bulge. I go near it and sniff it.

"Johnny, fuck, oh my gawd," Jace exclaims as he pushes my head further to his crotch.

I stand up and say, "can I have another kiss now?"

Jace surrenders by slightly opening his mouth. My lips seal his in a kiss. Our tongues dart in each other's mouth. Our arms pull each other in a tight embrace. Our hands going around each other's backs and arms.

After a minute, he pulls away, "how did we get to this point? We barely had any relationship until a month ago. And now here we are, our cocks grinding at each other." He grabs my ass and presses me further to his crotch. I do the same to him.

"You should know Jace, I've never been gay, but when I saw you masturbating before our first photoshoot, I can't stop thinking about you, and your body. Fuck, I wanted to do this for the longest time. You have no idea."

"Wait, you were watching me?"

"Well, I came a bit earlier that our agreed time. I kinda peeped on you, sorry."

"Okay. But why me? I am hardly a stud like your teammates are."

I smile at him sweetly, "I'm still figuring that out Jace. But you just have an effect on me. Like no other man or girl has."

"Well just so you know, I've never though myself as gay either. I jack-off to straight porn and I fucked my girlfriend a couple of times. Up until that night you touched me in ways I've never been touched before. Gawd, that moment continues to haunt me. I started masturbating while thinking what could have happened if you didn't walk away. I went back to your pictures. I saw your triathlete photos with a bulge, and darn it, I started longing to feel the real thing. I'm still not sure what I am, but fuck Johnny, I want to do this with you and see where it leads us."

"Okay, so can you let me finish what I started?" I ask kneeling. I ease down the waistband of his briefs slowly down to his knees to claim my prize. I immediately suck on his cock as soon as it went free. At first I am tentative, however the longer I keep his manhood inside my mouth the desire to get as much in as I can heightens. I can feel his head at the back of my throat as my face meets his pubes.

Jace is trashing and swearing while I service him, "fuck, a hot stud is sucking my cock. Fuck this is just so hot. My gawd, Johnny I'm cumming."

I don't stop sucking. His moaning and trashing got more intense. I feel the muscle inside my mouth tense then it spews copious amounts of hot liquid into my throat. I cannot contain the volume of semen inside my mouth and some of the white fluid flows out of my mouth, my neck and the chest. Fuck, it feels fantastic.

He pulls me up. He leans and kisses me again, tasting his cum in my mouth.

"Gawd Johnny, that was amazing dude," he mutters, "let's go to the bed, I wanna do what you did to me."

He pulls up his brief, now stained with some of his cum. He brings me to the bed and asks me to lay in it. He places his hands on my chest and kneads it. He spreads out his cum all over my torso. He touches my abs, my arms. Our bodies are slick and shiny with sweat. "Shit, Johnny. You're a fucking hot muscle stud. My briefs look sexy on you. Any straight man can turn gay just by seeing and touching your perfect body like this."

"This is all yours dude. All yours," I respond in ecstasy.

He grabs my bulge. He sniffs my cock and grinds his face into it. "You're big Johnny."

I laugh, "it's not as big as you are buddy, but it's a handful."

He takes my cock out and tentatively licks it. "Fuck, it's so hot." Then he sucks it. I squirm on his bed. Fuck, his mouth is so tight and hot, better than any pussy. I hold his head in place as I pump my hips. Shit. He's fucking taking it all.

In no time, I feel the rush building, "fuck, Jace dude. I'm coming."

He takes me in deeper and sucks all the load out of me. I think a gallon of semen came out of me. Some of my white fluid gushed from the side of his lips. He swallows then speaks, "you taste nice buddy."

He lays beside me and kisses me. I taste my seed, while he fondles my muscular ass.

After a few minutes of rolling around the bed and kissing, I reach out for the bulge in Jace's briefs, "babe, you're hard again."

He also grips on my cock, "you're still hard too."

I stood up on the bend and removed my briefs completely. "I want to try something dude." I crouch and pulled his briefs to his knees. I decide not to think about it anymore. I am just going to do it and see how it feels.

I bear down holding his cock. I guide the head to my hole.

"FUCK JOHNNY! YOU'RE GONNA RIDE ME?!" he exclaims in disbelief.

I grin at him, "well, I want to feel the eros in the forbidden." I feel his head partially enter my hole as I go down. It hurts. Like hell. "GAWD, you're so big."

"You don't have to do this," Jace says.

"No just give it time." I go down slowly, an inch per minute. The pain is just searing, but bearable. My ass finally meets his thighs. Then I feel something tingling inside me. Jace's cock found the spot.

"FUCK, Your ass is so tight! Fuck," Jace moans.

I bounce up and down. My pace was awkward at first because of the pain. But when Jace's cock repeatedly hits the spot, my head lays back and I surrender to the surge of pleasure.

"Fuck Jace, your cock, it feels so good in my ass, oh my gawd!" I almost scream as I pump overdrive above him. His hips try to sync with my ass. My cock is painfully hard, spewing precum all over his abs. I touch Jace's chest and pinch his nipples while I continue riding him.

He extends his arms around my back and pulls me into him. Our lips meet for a kiss. He whispers, "Johnny, this is fucking unbelievable." He then pushes me around without removing his cock out of my hole. This time I am under him. He carries my huge legs like they were paper and hangs it on his shoulder. He then fucks me in wild abandon.

The feeling of pain and pleasure overwhelms me. I grab my dick and jack off furiously, "fuck Jace, I'm gonna cum."

"Me too," he responds, "where do you want me to unload it."

"Inside me, fucking shoot it all inside me babe," I carelessly answer.

"Here I come!" his thrusts go full throttle until I feel his hot seed fills my ass walls. After a few seconds, my load blows off all over my body, hitting my chest and face. Fuck, I never came like this before.

Jace falls down on top of me, squishing all my sperm in between our bodies. I hold his head and kiss him.

I stare intensely at his eyes, "hey you may think this is weird. 'Cause I think this is weird. But what the heck, I'll say it anyway."

"What?" he asks.

"I think I fucking love you Jace," I tell him sweetly

His eyes widen, while remaining speechless.

"I thought about this, probably it's just premature infatuation or anything. But I don't know how else to describe this. I mean I don't expect you too feel the same way, I just wanted to say. I hope we're still friends after this, and I——"

"— I fucking love you too Johnny boy," he cuts me.

"No shit?"

"Well, like you I'm not sure. It's just the right thing to say in this moment. We'll see where this'll lead us."

I sigh and I kiss him again, "that fuck was just incredible, babe."

"I know," he says laughing, "I'm excited to see how the pictures turn out."

"Oh, you're gonna get an A for sure." Then I kiss him once more.