All Comments on 'Erotic Day with Strangers'

by julesteve

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
having someone watch and join in

what a brilliant story, erotic day with a stranger, reading it was like being there watch it take palace awesome writing.

bobsknickersbobsknickersabout 10 years ago
erotic

loved this story and found it very arousing

persuading Tracey to take her knickers off and join in was wonderful

thanks

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 4 years ago
Hot

Something about a couple gently welcoming a third into the mix is so very arousing. Great story Jules. I look forward to many more ;-)

OttawaGuy50s

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
Great story, but...

As always, you guys come up with a wonderful, erotic situation. I enjoyed this one a lot. But, you really need to proofread this story. All sorts of areas where there's no punctuation, like missing commas and run on sentences, etc. Your stories are usually really tight, so this is surprising.

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

a hot FFM Play making good passion

BrianmffjmBrianmffjmover 2 years ago

Great development and love the build up! Anticipation is key in a fulfilling story! Well Done!

KaisergirlKaisergirlabout 2 years ago

My only criticism is for the lack of punctuation, plus one or two spelling errors (but we all mis-spell words, occasionally). A few commas and full stops in the text, would help to make the story flow much more fluidly, adding to and enriching the story. It's a very good story and I loved it, but the lack of correct punctuation makes the reading of it very clunky!

DelsaDelsaabout 1 year ago

Sweet and hot, Such a tight story! Love it. Three views intertwined build and build until...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjulesteve@julesteve
Hi, I'm Juliet. I like to share tales from my sexy adventures. I love the outdoors because the chance of being caught is so exciting it makes everything so much naughtier; semi-nude in public and 'accidental' flashing ending in mutual masturbation are my favourite things to do...