Erotic Desert Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The people loved their gods, for from the gods, nothing ever came but good. They blessed us with good health, long life, knowledge, love, lust, childbirth, food, drink, potions and medicines, and prosperity. They embraced the dead and took them into the heavens, where they were forever available to us through prayers and spells.

But a dark force was emerging that had the potential to destroy all of this happiness. Out of the western desert there came an ascetic religious movement that proclaimed that there was only one god. This intolerant deity condemned all things sexual, particularly the delightful practices of the harīm. The spreading settlements of these monotheist fanatics edged ever closer to our border. Grandfather frequently sent out his army to stop them. His soldiers slaughtered thousands. But the movement still survived.

ξ

So important is sex in our culture that the heavens have blessed us with not one, but three goddesses who watch over this most sacred of duties. Mother Cobra presides over all aspects of sex, reproduction, and agriculture; but she delegates the supervision of motherhood and childbirth to Mother Wart Hog and the management of passion and seduction to Mother Panther. Once per year, on the evening of the summer solstice, we honor Mother Panther by performing the cat dance: a sacred ritual of torrid sex play conducted by men and women who disguise themselves in tight fitting cat suits.

On the night of the next solstice, I was summoned to the royal bedchamber. When I entered, Grandfather was nowhere to be seen. Grandmother was kneeling on the bed, dressed in a tight-fitting purple costume and cat mask, and, through the fabric on her chest, was gently caressing her nipples. When she saw me, she smiled, and, with a nod of her head, indicated some clothing that was lying neatly folded on the bed. I walked to the bedstead, untied the bow at my neck,

and allowed my abaya to slide off my body. Then I unbuckled my skirt and halter and languorously dropped them onto the floor. I lifted the costume from the bed and allowed it to unfold. It, too, was a tight-fitting cat suit and mask, identical in all respects to Grandmother's except for its color, which was a deep red. Obediently, I donned the costume and, with the aid of an ornate mirror that was hanging on one of the walls, straightened and adjusted the fabric until I was satisfied with my appearance. When I turned back toward the bed, I had been transformed into a voluptuous curvaceous feline.

Grandmother smiled happily, and reached out an arm to me, beckoning. As I approached, she moved her knees further apart, revealing a vertical slit in her costume, and through it, began to rub her rosebud. I climbed into bed. Gently she pushed me down onto my back, and opened my legs a little. Then she reversed her body, maneuvered on top of me, and lowered her pubis onto my face. I understood and obeyed. Gently, I inserted the tip of my tongue into the apex of her pubis, and began to lick her rosebud. At the same time, she lowered her face onto my body, and languorously licked mine.

It was then that Grandfather appeared at the side of the bed, and I understood why I had not seen him previously. He had been standing in the shadows and, like us, was wearing a body-hugging costume and cat mask, except that his were colored midnight black. He reached down with his gloved right hand, and from a vertical opening in the fabric on his groin he withdrew

his penis and his testicles. As he watched our lovemaking, he began to stroke his penis, which quickly engorged and became long, thick, and stiff. Still stroking, he climbed into bed and kneeled near the headboard facing us. Grandmother and I raised our heads and looked wide eyed at his huge erection. My mouth began to salivate. We looked at each other. Grandmother nodded her silent assent, and we disengaged.

As Grandmother curled her legs under her and sat on the bed to watch, I pivoted and slid toward Grandfather. He rolled onto his side, straightened his legs, laid on his back, and held his erect penis upright for me. I lowered my mouth and opened it wide. Playfully, Grandfather batted his penis against my cheeks and my lips. It drove me crazy with desire. With my left hand, I reached between my body and the mattress and began to stroke my rosebud.

Grandmother rose and mounted me from behind. Feeling around the front of my body, her hands found my erect nipples, and caressed them. Then she began to thrust her pubis against my buttocks. I could feel her wet labia rubbing against me as she worked her hips back and forth, stimulating her rosebud. Grandfather placed his hands on either side of my head, and gently guided my mouth onto his penis. I closed my lips upon it and began to slide them repeatedly down his shaft and up again. It gave him immense pleasure. I could hear him breathing harder. As I fellated him, I withdrew my hand from under my body, clamped it around Grandfather's shaft, and began to rotate it back and forth around its circumference.

With my right hand, I reached underneath and began to caress his testicles. Inside my mouth, I rolled my tongue in torrid circles around the underside of his crown. Grandmother slid off my backside and kneeled at the edge of the bed. Then she grasped Grandfather's right hand, removed it from my head, and placed it on her pubis. He smiled in agreement, encircled her rosebud with his fingers, and rubbed it gently with his fingertips. Her body shuddered with pleasure, causing her to smile, close her eyes, and moan sensuously. As my left hand continued to twist back and forth around Grandfather's shaft, I pulled my mouth off his penis, and nuzzled its underside. My mouth found his testicles, and I began to lick them languorously. He arched his back a little and opened his legs. As he did so, the slit in the fabric through which he had withdrawn his penis and testicles widened all the way back to his coccyx. I braced my right arm against the mattress in order to steady myself, and slid my mouth onto his perineum. The tip of my tongue made little circles on it, and slowly descended toward his anus. He arched a little more. I pushed my tongue into his rectum as far as it would go. He cried out in surprise and pleasure. I synchronized the thrusting of my tongue with the twisting of my hand. As his penis began to shudder, Grandmother clamped her lips around his glans. He spurted into her mouth, and happily, she drank again from the wellspring of youth.

Grandmother and I disengaged our faces from Grandfather's body, pivoted on the bed, and faced each other. Then with a low moan, I launched myself at her, sealing my lips against hers and toppling her backward onto the mattress. Our tongues caressed each other. She placed her hands on my hips and maneuvered me into position on top of her. Then she slipped her fingers into my vagina and began to push them in and out. I did likewise for her. After a few moments, she withdrew her fingers from my vagina and pushed them slowly into my anus. My body responded by shaking involuntarily with pleasure. I released her lips and lowered my mouth onto her left breast. Through the fabric of her costume, I began to suck her nipple. With my free hand I caressed the other breast. She climaxed first, followed by me shortly thereafter.

Grandfather shifted toward us, wrapped his hand around his shaft, and pushed the tip of his penis against Grandmother's cheek. She smiled happily, turned, opened her mouth, and closed it on his shaft. For several minutes, she fellated him. I rubbed my rosebud lightly and watched. Her ministrations produced in Grandfather a huge and satisfying orgasm. He removed his mask and happily fell upon Grandmother and kissed her passionately. Then they both kissed me and summoned their bodyguards to escort me back to the harīm.

ξ

After two more years of apprenticeship, I was ready for my final examination. A committee from the witch guild, including my teachers, devised the test. Because of my high grades, I was challenged to bring five men simultaneously to orgasm. Only once in the kingdom's history had a woman achieved this level of mastery. That woman was rumored to be Grandmother, but because final examinations were conducted in secret, nobody knew for sure. The test was to be conducted in a sacred amphitheater that was dedicated to Mother Cobra. Only Grandfather, Grandmother, and the head witches were to observe. Then the witches would vote and assign my final score. Grandfather, of course, had the power to overrule them, but he seldom exercised it. He and Grandmother were to observe the test from behind a large one-way mirror. Behind the mirror there was a bedchamber within which Grandmother was to perform ritualistic fellatio upon Grandfather as he watched my performance.

Because final examinations were always observed by the royal couple, they were major artistic events, underwritten by a substantial budget from the royal treasury. It was my responsibility not only to choreograph the performance, but also to design the set, create the costumes, select appropriate music, scents, and lighting, and supervise the craftsmen and slaves who were to build the set and man the equipment during my performance.

On the night of my examination, I put on my makeup, donned my costume, and waited in the wings. In order to calm myself, I occupied my mind by repeatedly visualizing the sequence of sexual techniques that I planned to deploy. At midnight, the attendees entered the theater. Grandfather and Grandmother disappeared behind the mirror, and the witches arrayed themselves on cushions on the floor in front of the ritual boudoir. On the stage was a low round bed, sumptuously decorated. Arranged in a circle around it were five plush chairs. The lights dimmed. A hush fell over the audience. When the lights were turned up again, I was reclining on the bed, gently sucking a large rubber penis and caressing the rubber testicles that dangled beneath. My naked breasts glistened in the lamp light. I was wearing a red oval face mask that reached from the tip of my nose to the middle of my forehead. Slung low upon my hips was a short, red skirt that consisted of two panels, one in front that hung between my legs and one behind that covered my buttocks.

A murmur of surprise swept through the audience. I was wearing no earrings, bracelets, armbands, ankle hoops, rings, or finger cymbals to enhance my appearance. By wearing a minimalist ensemble, I was demonstrating my self confidence, for in so doing, I had deliberately made a difficult task more difficult.

Seated on the chairs surrounding me were five men of the royal family. They each wore a black oval face mask and a pair of black briefs. I took my time, and continued to suck the dildo slowly. I glanced at the men, and was pleased to see their growing erections. When I had teased them sufficiently, I put aside the dildo, stood, and began to perform the snake dance.

The men began to stroke their erections through the fabric of their briefs. Finally, I kneeled on the bed and summoned the first man. He stood and placed himself before me. The outline of his erect, circumcised penis showed through his briefs. Affectionately, I kissed the delightful mushroom shape of his glans. Under the fabric, it jumped in response. Slowly I unrolled his briefs over his erection and down his legs. He stepped out of them, and wrapped his hand around his shaft. I surrounded his glans with my lips and began to suck. It drove him crazy with pleasure.

After a few moments, I slid my lips off his penis and motioned for him to lie down supine upon the bed. I crouched over him, grasped his shaft, spread open my labia, and seated his glans firmly between them. Then I slowly lowered my body. He began to thrust upward repeatedly.

I summoned the second man, and delighted him as I had the first. Then I directed him to crouch behind me. After he had done so, I reached back, grasped his penis, and gently guided it into my rectum. He, too, began to thrust repeatedly.

In quick succession, I fellated the next two men, stripped off their briefs, and indicated that they should stand at my sides, one on the left and the other on the right. When they had complied, I wrapped my hands around their penises and began to stroke them.

Finally, I summoned the fifth man. He was rubbing his erection so furiously that I feared that he might climax before the other men were ready. So I motioned for him to bend down, and instead of fellating him, I kissed him warmly on the lips. When he had calmed a little, I nibbled his ear, and directed him to step backward.

Before I could commence delighting him, I had to overcome two impediments. Firstly, because

the man who was in my vagina was in the way, the fifth man could not stand upright closely enough for me to reach him. So I directed him to spread his legs in order to straddle the man below. Secondly, because my hands were occupied with masturbating the men at my sides, I couldn't use them to take off his briefs. So instead, I bit gently on the fabric and used my teeth to pull the briefs down over his erection. To my utter delight, his penis responded by leaping free of its constraints and standing straight up, like a little soldier at attention. I released the fabric. He took a step backward and removed the briefs. I signaled my readiness by lifting my face and opening my mouth. He responded by pushing his penis past my lips. I then sealed my mouth around his shaft, and proceeded to suck his penis vigorously.

My sexual excitement had heightened all of my senses. I used them to assess each man's state of readiness. In order to synchronize them, I had to squeeze my anal sphincter to encourage the man behind, and simultaneously loosen my grip on the penises of the men at my sides. With a great deal of effort, I got them ready. Finally, I smelled, felt, and tasted prostate fluid leaking from the tips of their penises. I wrenched myself free, and laid on my back across the reclining man's body. Five geysers of sperm erupted simultaneously. The men spurted repeatedly, and covered my body in sticky, glistening white.

Finally the lights dimmed, signaling the end of the performance. One by one the men kissed me, retrieved their briefs, rose, and walked off the stage. I was exhausted, covered in perspiration, and breathing hard.

ξ

After a few moments, Grandmother approached, covered me with a royal purple cloak, and, in the company of her bodyguards, escorted me to the royal bedchamber. Grandfather was not there. She removed the cloak and directed me to take off my costume and lie on the bed. I did as she commanded. After examining my body, she ordered a slave to fetch a bowl of warm water and a sponge. Then she bathed me, and removed all of the sperm. When she had finished, Grandmother congratulated me on my successful final examination. She pointed to a large gift wrapped box that was sitting on the night table, told me that it was a graduation present from her and Grandfather, and invited me to open it. Inside was the most beautiful ensemble I had ever seen. It consisted of a split skirt, a halter top, a niqab, and an abaya. In addition, there were gold-leafed slippers, and an assortment of jewelry encrusted with precious stones all set in gold.

But the most remarkable feature of the clothing was that it was made of royal purple fabric. I cast a puzzled look at Grandmother. She explained that Grandfather had been so pleased and aroused by my performance that he had decided to make me his second ranking wife.

After a moment of shocked silence, I fell on my knees at Grandmother's feet and began to weep. I told her that I could not possibly accept such a lavish gift, nor such a high rank. I said that I was unworthy of such a great honor, and that it would pain me greatly if Grandmother ever regarded me as a rival who might seek to unseat her from her high position. Grandmother stroked my hair, and caressed my face. She commanded me to dry my tears, and not to worry about such things. Then she told me that she was certain of my loyalty. Grandmother reminded me that even though outwardly she would never grow old, the witch's spell did not guarantee immortality. She said that she loved Grandfather so dearly that she wanted to ensure that upon her death, someone whom they both loved and trusted would take her place. I continued to decline the honor, but she gently informed me that this was a command, not a request. Finally, I bowed to her authority, and acquiesced. She smiled, dressed me in my new finery, and turned me toward the bedroom mirror. My clothing looked wonderful. The seamstress who had sewn it was acquainted with my figure, and had tailored the ensemble to fit my body precisely.


The Three Little Pigs

In order to avoid inbreeding, in addition to producing babies of pure familial blood, the family needed regularly to adopt persons from outside of the royal bloodline. Fortunately, from time to time, refugee women of good birth appeared on our frontier, often with children in tow. In many cases, their kingdoms had been conquered and their lords killed. So it was that the lady, Jasmina, became a member of Grandfather's household. Perhaps because they were of the same age, my mother and Jasmina became very close, and as a result, I came to think of her as my aunt.

Aunt Jasmina had happily been impregnated by her former lord. As part of her prenatal care, she carefully had been examined by the witches and court physicians, who informed her that she was carrying triplets. Miraculously, during her third month of pregnancy, she developed a third mammary gland. Six months later, Aunt Jasmina gave birth to three beautiful daughters whose greatest joy was to suckle concurrently from their mother's enhanced bosom. When the sisters reached weaning age, Aunt Jasmina's extra breast disappeared.

Unfortunately, news of the miraculous third breast reached the ears of the monotheists. They interpreted its appearance as a product of witchcraft and informed the clerics. The priests sent their temple guards to the palace of Aunt Jasmina's lord, murdered him, and took her and the babies by force. When news of this travesty reached Grandfather's soldiers, they mounted a nighttime mission to rescue them. In the process, they killed several priests. They then conveyed Jasmina and her infants to Grandfather's court, where he promptly was smitten by her beauty. Happily she agreed to the marriage contract, and shortly thereafter, having introduced Grandfather to sexual delights that had previously been unknown in our culture, she became one of his favorites. So it was that I grew up in the company of her daughters, Alia, Celia, and Delia, who became my best friends and constant companions.

Upon attaining eighteen years of age, all four of us were consigned to the harīm. The triplets were somewhat shorter than we other girls; but they more than made up for their diminutive stature with their exceptional beauty, voluptuous figures, and naughty sexual practices. During their final examinations, they performed so spectacularly that Grandfather underwent multiple orgasms as he watched from the royal observation box; and so, on the following night, he summoned the girls to his chambers.