Erotic Encounter with Housewife...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the dance floor we dance to the pulsing rhythms for a few songs. You look so sensual as you move and work your body against the music. Then a slow song is begins and the lights dim. I pull you close and kiss you passionately, running my hands under your skirt and over the exposed cheeks of your ass wrapped in the straps of the butterfly. I turn it on, grin, and say, "I like the idea of your ass exposed this way. I am going to fuck your ass Linda. I want you to feel my cock in your ass on our drive back to the hotel." "Let's go," you softly suggest as you push me away and walk out.

In the car, you are immediately on my cock. You work your lips and tongue are all over. I sense a new urgent aggression in you. I start the car and begin driving slowly. You sit up and begin to crawl into my lap. I know things are going to get out of hand. My cock throbs as you sit down and I try to look over your shoulder to see the road. After some awkwardness, you are on my lap, my hard cock between your thighs with your legs outside mine, open and exposed. I love it that you are spread like this on my lap. Your skirt bunched up around your hips, I unstrap the butterfly and my cock slides against your thighs.

You undo your jacket to expose your tits and take off the clamps. I reach down and thumb your thong panties down over your hips. You raise your ass slightly as the panties slip under your ass and fall to your knees, stretched there. I pull off the butterfly and let it fall to the floor. You lean into me and can feel my rapid breath in your ear. You raise your ass slowly and feel my cock move. You reach down and squeeze it hard.

As you grind your ass on my lap, I can feel some of your juices on my thighs. I reach down to finger your clit and spread the lips of your hot cunt. Working my fingers I begin to lather you with your own cream and explore your pussy and ass. You arch your back and undulate your sweet hips. I can't believe how wet you are and take one of my fingers to lick and taste your juices. Sensing you are wet enough and yearning to be inside of you now, I grab your ass cheek and raise you up. "Take my cock and work it in Linda." I moan. You grasp my cock and slide the head back and forth across your pussy and ass. Placing my cockhead in position, I release my grip on your ass. You slip down my shaft taking my cock into your tight depths all the way.

The friction tingling in your ass, you breathe, "Ohhhh, Ohh my god. Paul, ohh god you're so big. Ohh you're stretching me." Feeling yourself firmly impaled on my hard cock, you grunt and begin working my shaft in and out of your tight ass. Raising and lowering yourself on my cock. I can feel your ass tighten and squeeze on me as you start to work your clit, rubbing it to add to the sensation of my cock lodged in your ass.

As you relax, you sit down on my cock with all of your weight and start licking my ear. You rub your tits on my chest and continue to finger yourself as you work your ass muscles on my cock. You shake your hips in quick short movements to work my cock. Trying to drive down the road, I lean into you and push my hips forward. "Paul you're a stud, fucking my ass so good." You throw your head back as I reposition myself to penetrate you deeper. I pull into an empty parking lot and intentionally drive over the speed bumps and over any other bump I can see. The car's jolting pushes my cock hard into your ass each time you bounce up and down. Finally, I pull to a stop.

I push my seat back all the way so you can move more freely. You look down at me and ask me to suck your tits. I take one of your swelling breasts in my mouth and nibble and suck. Then I take just your nipple in my teeth and force you to bounce up and down so your tits shake, the weight of movements causing your nipples to pull between my teeth. You slide my cock in and out of your slick hole, use it like a toy, suddenly pounding on it wildly without inhibition. I open my mouth to moan and then pinch your nipples between my fingers as you ride and bounce. In seconds you are over the edge and cumming. I pause for an instant and begin pumping up into you hard again, wanting to cum inside of you. I feel you clench on me and begin to shoot my cum. I empty my balls, squirting with loud grunts. Continuing to jam my rod into your ass hard, I pound wanting every drop of my cum to be released. You start cumming again and wrap your arms around me tight. We sit together, you on my lap and cuddle for a while. Kissing passionately and rubbing against each other.

"When we get back to the hotel, I want you to bend over and grab your ankles for me so I can see your stretched asshole Linda." And with that I start the car and head for the hotel, stroking your thighs. We can smell the sex in the air and drive back in the silent afterglow of a hot car fuck.

In the hotel lobby, the elevator doors open and we enter. The doors close we arrive on our floor without interruption. I move one hand inside your jacket and squeeze your big tits, the other under your skirt giving your bare ass cheek a squeeze. I undo the buttons on your jacket to expose your tits fully. Tweaking your nipples a little I kiss you. The elevator stops and the doors open. Seeing that the hallway is empty, I say, "Wait, I want you to take off your jacket and walk to the room in just your sexy little ass in that hot skirt." You flush a little and look at me, you reply, "Ok, but you have to fuck me really hard when we get to the room."

Slowly you remove your jacket and add to your look my hiking up your skirt a little. You can feel your bare tits and ass now exposed to anyone who might come into the hall. I smile, very pleased that are so willing. I walk next to you, cupping a hand on your exposed ass cheek, giving it a light smack.

My cock hardens as we walk down the hall. As I unlock the door we hear voices behind us. I glance back over and say, "Don't worry baby. They may see you but your are my sexy little slut." I kiss you hard, pushing you up against the wall and can't help but start to smile as I push open the door and let you enter.

You walk into the room and decide to put on a little show for me. Your tits already in the open, you throw down the jacket and bend over, grabbing your ankles. You look so hot swinging your ass at me, the heels holding your long beautiful legs in a sexy pose. I feel my cock surge with excitement and sit down to watch you. You slide a finger up to your pussy and play with it. I can see your fingertip glisten with juice.

"Come here slut." I watched your glorious body move toward me and add, "Stand in front of me and bend over, I want to eat you from behind." You grin as you walk toward me, sashaying your hips in an exaggerated manner, stepping to me and spinning around to present me with your ass. You part your legs wide and bend over to grab your ankles. The skirt rode up over your tight cheeks as your bend over. Your tight firm ass is exposed to me and I can see the openness of your asshole after the fucking I gave it. There is still a little cum oozing out of you.

I reach forward and put my fingers between your swollen glistening lips, feeling the smooth wet texture of your hot pussy. I start fingering you and you stand bent over before me. Your tits are hanging beautifully as you put your hands on your knees and give me access to your pussy and ass. I reach through your legs and pinch your nipples and pulled them toward me to get your ass in my face. I keep massaging your nipples, pinching, pulling and twisting them as they hardened for me. Suddenly I stop and grab your hips to start licking your ass and sucking on your pussy lips. Your body begins to tremble as your feel your knees buckle. You steadied yourself, planting your feet wider apart. I suck and lick and tongue you hard in this position.

Having cum so many times today, we both know that it will be difficult to cum again. Instead, without speaking, we both decide that we are just going to suck and fuck to enjoy the feelings and sensations. You pull away from me and lay down on the carpet. You lick your lips and beckon me to the floor and we kiss hot and deep. As you suck on my tongue, you push and pull off my clothes. You are happy to find my cock hard and begin twisting around so that your pussy is in my face. I start to devour you, savoring the delicious tastes and textures of your pussy. In turn, you take my cock in your hot mouth and suck on it hard. I moan in your pussy and feel you licking on my cockhead.

I suggest we move to the bed where I flick on the TV and we continue our oral delights. After an hour or so of sucking, some fucking, and lots of caressing, we fall off into a deep delicious sleep...

12