Erotic Evening in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This evening she had selected high strappy sandals.

The Café de Fleur was and outdoor café located a stone's throw away from the Seine. Couples were seated everywhere enjoying pastries, tea, coffee or wine. Sarah picked a small round metal table under an umbrella crossing her silky smooth legs. The afternoon sun filtered through the trees and a cool breeze caressed her body. Even in her simple attire Sarah was irresistible to men that walked by or young boys that rode on bicycles. Pigeons trotted everywhere looking for crumbs that fell off the outdoor tables.

Through dark sun glasses she had finally spotted him. His eyes were cold and piercing. His rage had been simmering as he walked to her table. Without so much as a glance at her

"Alons"

She stood up and followed. Like a puppy doing the bidding of its master. She had noticed him for the first time in seven years. He had actually grown up into a man. He looked tall with thick brown hair that fell over his dark eyes. His jaw was strong and his lips full. The years had made him both confident and cocky.

He had taken her and held her firmly behind the forearm like a policeman holding on to a captive. They walked past old brick buildings on the cobble stones as a gentle breeze lifted the leaves and scraps of paper and transported them in a whirlwind. They came to a part of town where the buildings were very close together. Wordlessly he led her into an alley where buildings were no more than three feet apart.

Then suddenly he pressed her body against the old brick wall. His hands held hers firmly at her side as his lips came brutally in contact with hers. He was considerably taller than her and he pressed his muscular body into hers pinning her against the brick wall. Then his knee wedged between her legs as his hands reached under her skirt. His hands forced her legs apart touching, feeling, and liking what he felt under her skirt (She Hoped). He had reached for her hips and holding her at her belt he had lifted her up pressing her into the brick and concrete. The pleasure from the beads rubbing against her clit and the pain from them wedged between her cheeks had been exquisite. Roughly he had pulled her skirt up as her bum had rubbed, and bruised against the old brick wall. Then she had felt his hardness through his pants against her mound. It felt exquisite as he humped her hard against the wall through the material of his trousers.

The kiss finally broke away as a group of young boys came through the alley riding their bicycles. Not a word had been said. Again his firm hand had led her out of the alley as they continued to stroll down the afternoon streets.

There is something to be said about an "Evening in Paris" The weather, the wind and the air seem to be charged with Romance. They passed by shops displaying designer clothing, shoes, apparel and everything else the rich would want. They passed by florists, chocolatiers, and the Yves St Laurent store until Sarah finally spotted it.

The name said it in bold Red Neon light. Several of the glass and chrome doors opened onto the street front and welcomed very affluent and wealthy clientele to "CHEZ VITORRIO"

As soon as they entered, there was no doubt that Vitorrio actually owned this affluent club/restaurant. It was large, and airy overlooking the Jardin Du Luxembourg. Tables were set in random arrangements no two tables too close together in order to allow guests plenty of room. Art deco paintings signed by Vitorrio hung in the hallways. Most of them were tasteful nudes, while a good number bordered on erotic themes. Many were depictions of couples in various state of undress. Some were making love while others were hentai pictures found displaying genitals of exaggerated proportions. There were not many clients at this time of day and Vitorrio commanded the respect and obedience of every employee in the place. There were leather couches in Reds blacks and purples and glass and marble tables designed by a Scandinavian designer. No table linen was visible, and glassware and dinnerware were exquisite.

A few couples were scattered throughout the lounge many in very amorous settings. Across the room near a tall planter a couple sat in close embrace. Her lover's hands deep inside her blouse as she squirmed and kissed passionately. She had on a pair or very tight black shorts held at the waist with a broad belt. The belt had been un-buckled and the zipper pulled down a little to reveal wisps of pubic hair through white lace panties. Another couple sat to their right. The woman wore long sparkly black dress that clung to her voluptuous figure like a second skin. The deep Vee neck displayed a considerable amount of cleavage. A long slit in the front of her dress revealed beautiful chiseled legs as she crossed them and un-crossed them under the table. The absence of table linen gave everyone a clear view between those creamy thighs.

Across from an indoor waterfall, a couple sat very close to each other. They were kissing passionately, while one of the clubs female staff was crouched between the man's open legs. The side of her face resting against the front of his trousers. His partner had inserted her finger into the girl's mouth and the girl had readily sucked licked and covered it with her saliva.

Vitorrio selected a table facing one of the most exquisite sculptures in the room as servers and uniformed maids walked in with platters of Hors D' oeuvres, fruit, Russian caviar and other delicacies. They sat very close. Sarah pressing against his arm. Vitorrio placed an arm around Sarah in a possessive gesture. He looked into her eyes and saw the fiery reflection of love and lust. They shared a kiss and then a large red strawberry her red painted lips and long fingernails matching the shape and color of the strawberry they were sharing with their mouths. When their lips met, It was a duel of tongues, urgent, exploring desiring and wanting each other. The kisses became urgent as Vitorrio reached over and pulled Sarah to him first pulling her right thigh over his left one leaving her legs spread and exposed to anyone that may want to see. His hands were frantic on her smooth creamy flesh, as her body shook and gyrated on the plush leather couch. The feeling of the thong against her flesh made it exquisitely painful as well as pleasurable as a random bead or crystal found itself rubbing on some part of her genitals or at the edge of her small opening.

Sarah snuggled and straddled herself in Vitorrio's lap as they raised a toast to each other. She was facing away from Vitorrio who was planting gentle kisses to the back of her neck. A young server no more than eighteen walked over with a bottle of Champagne. He was fair skinned and had hardly started to sprout a beard. He looked so innocent and naïve and handsome in a boyish sort of way and this probably being his first job out of school. He wore black trousers a white shirt and a black bow tie. All the servers seemed to wear the same type of uniform.

Would Madame like some more Champagne? he enquired in a charming French accent.

Oui, Vitorrio replied but as the server proceeded to pick up her glass, Vitorrio stopped him by grabbing him by the wrist that held the Champagne bottle.

Madame would like some Champagne, HERE he said lifting her left leg and separating her plump thighs to indicate where the Champagne was to be delivered. Vitorrio pulled the thong aside directing the trembling server's hand and the Champagne bottle between her lips. Sarah let out a muffled cry as the bottle was inserted. Her cry was muffled as Vitorrio covered her mouth with his as the server worked the widening mouth of the bottle rotating it deeper into her body.

Confused emotions ran through Sarah's head. On one hand Vitorrio had been so possessive and on the other hand he had allowed others to ravish her. It was probably one of those power games where he allowed everyone else to see her and sample her knowing fully well that he had exclusive ownership of her body. And at this time Sarah did not want to do anything to offend the love of her life.

Meanwhile the bottle between her legs had started to stretch and excite her. The vigorous shaking of the bottle with the champagne inside finally caused the bubbly to spill all over her dress and her thighs. An annoyed look from Vitorrio brought the server to his knees as he proceeded to use a napkin to soak up the liquid.

Use your tongue to clean her up Vitorrio growled in French once again opening Sarah's lower lips wide for the server that had now begun to lap up at the champagne that was oozing out of her. Slowly and methodically the young man licked at her hot love hole holding the beaded thong away from her pussy as he licked first her clit and then the entrance to her vagina. As soon as she felt his mouth on her cunt she knew there was no going back as the lad inserted a thick finger deep into her. Her cunt was pink and sore not only from the insertion of the champagne bottle but from the penetration she had received last night on the dance floor. His mouth was everywhere, exploring her with his tongue and fingers, probing, sliding, kissing and sucking. He opened her up and she never dreamed that anything could feel so good. His mouth was on her clit while his fingers played with her ass. Her hips rose and fell to meet the servers thrusting tongue as Vitorrio held her down tightly at her hips. Somehow her skirt got pulled up from behind with her bare thighs resting against his enlarged and throbbing crotch. The beads in her thong pressed tightly against her rear hole as the servers ministrations continued to bring copious amounts of love juices from her orifice.

Sarah moved her hips frantically back and forth over Vitorrio's lap in a futile attempt to get some release from the rubbing of her pussy against his cock. She reached between their bodies guiding his cock towards the cleft of her ass through the material of his trousers.

Meanwhile, the tables were cleared and dessert was served. There were all sorts of soufflés, fruit tarts, cookies, cakes and pies. Another server walked over serving whipped cream. As he asked weather Madame would like some whipped cream.

As he proceeded to squirt out whipped cream Vitorrio grunted in a loud outburst in French. That is no way to serve a lady whipped cream. The next few sentences were in French but clearly the server had now unzipped his fly and extracted a young clean shaved penis. It was smooth and clean and creamy and uncut as he proceeded to cover it entirely with whipped cream.

Instinctively Sarah opened her mouth to accept the whipped cream. She licked first the tip then the whole thing. Moving her head up and down as if sucking a lollypop. Slowly the penis in her hand began to grow longer and thicker and very hard. The harder it got the more frantically she sucked not caring who was watching.

Vitorrio now had his hands pressing her breasts on each side through her clothing. Sarah used both hands to clutch at the servers hips as he controlled his movements as he face fucked her to mutual satisfaction. She had not missed the grimace of the boy's face as he finally bucked his hips spraying a load of cream down her throat. It was a lot to expect from a young man no more than eighteen but the cream and cum had coated her face and her hair and oozed down her chin in plain view of all that were in the lounge.

Finally the whipped cream was finished and her genitals dried sufficiently when Vitorrio got down on his knees to inspect their handiwork of his staff. Her lower lips were thick and swollen and her clit protruded sharply from between her cunt lips. Sarah had slumped forward on the couch and her legs were held together then raised straight up for Vitorrio to inspect her little opening. A cocktail stick was all that was needed. A red plastic stick with a bead at the end was all it took as Vitorrio applied the bead to the entrance to her pucker. It throbbed to the touch of the bead as it was inserted easily into her little brown hole

"Certainly a virgin back there" Vitorrio had concluded. And Vitorrio would know as he vowed to ravish all her openings before the night was over.

Sarah had been so turned on that all she needed was a bit of release. Something that Vitorrio had deliberately and carefully denied of her. Reluctantly they left the lounge reaching over to the bank of elevators which would take them to the 42nd floor where Vitorrio kept his studio. The building was clearly being renovated and the elevator creaked and rattled until it finally stopped at its destination.

Finally entering the apartment Sarah took in the sparse surroundings. One wall was covered completely with dark drapes. The studio apartment must have been luxurious except for the present renovations in progress. Paints, props and canvas lay all around cameras on tripods and cables and videos lay in disarray on the floor. A glass of wine for each started off the modeling session for the evening. At the center of the room there was an elevated platform with a marble pedestal. Lights from overhead and invisible locations created the perfect combination of light and shadow for Sarah.

The next two hours were spent photographing, sketching and painting Sarah in various poses. They ranged from conservative, to boudoir, to provocative, to risqué to sluttish to whore. Some ranged from long flowing robes to mini cheerleader outfits with and without white cotton panties. Some casual leg shots to other completely obscene poses. There was no holding back today. Vitorrio had a huge wardrobe of outfits ranging from long dresses to very tight shorts. The one that he selected was black and very tight as it highlighted the lips of her sex through her clothing. The pants were long enough to cover only part of her ass cheeks while the lower half was left exposed. Motherhood had not been kind to Sarah and her bottom had grown to large proportions as the edges of the material of her shorts cut into the creamy white skin.

The last modeling scene called for Sarah's original outfit. The white skirt, the nursing bra and the blouse buttoned in front. Vitorrio selected a large canvas for the scene. Sarah had no doubt that her body would be on permanent display on this canvas at "Chez Vitorrio" for all the servers to have wet dreams over.

Sarah was bent over the pedestal, her behind to the camera. Her dress was pulled up around her waist exposing her arse to the bright light of the camera

Sarah had never felt so whorish in her life. Sarah a mother of two, married to a respectable Al was now posing as a slut at the pleasure of a French lover. She was in a trance fuelled by lust doing all that was asked of her by this French lover. There was no hesitation even when he asked her to reach behind her to expose her brown hole. Vitorrio directed the poses at times instructing moving and re-positioning her body to suit his erotic taste. She did not even flinch when he approached her form behind now a large brush in hand as he dipped it in painter's petroleum jelly. And then there was the feeling of bristles between her legs as the master's hand described bold brush strokes all over her vaginal and anal opening.

Soon her anus and vagina were glistening from the lubricant as Sarah clenched her ass cheeks trapping the bristles between herself. Her legs closed involuntarily attempting to rub the brush handle against the opening of her sex. As usual, the session ended on a high note. Sarah being left high and dry. They rested a bit with more wine and cheese until Sarah asked to see the view outside the draped French window.

The French doors opened onto a large terrace. This part of the building was under construction and a wire chain link fence was erected for safety. The view was spectacular. Outside the fence a tradesman and an electrician were hard at work. The electrician was busy on a ladder installing lights above the chain link fence. Vitorrio greeted him by his first name "Gustav". Gustav was well built and fair. He had a full head of hair, and the bluest eyes you ever saw. He had broad shoulders and muscles that showed off nicely under his sleeveless tank top and dirty denim jeans. He was truly a beautiful male specimen and the secret wet dream of every married woman and Sarah was no exception. The older workman was "Pierre" Pierre was very polite and well built too. He had on corduroy pants and a sweat shirt with a leather tool belt around his waist.

Sarah leaned into the chain link fence as she waived to the two workmen on the other side of the fence. Vitorrio was out with Sarah now as he said something to the workmen in French. She could feel Vitorrio's breath over her shoulder. His cologne wafted through the air making her dizzy with lust. In the blink of an eye, her belt at her waist was un-fastened and then tightly threaded through the chain link fence. That way her waist was tightly pressed and bound to the chain link fence. Gustav quickly managed to tie her ankles to the chain link fence as well. Her feet were apart and her arms were raised above her head and tied to the fence by electricians tape.

Meanwhile Vitorrio wasted no time in un-buttoning Sarah's blouse in the front and then opening each cup of her nursing bra. Her nipples pressed hard against the wire through the chain link fence as Pierre's calloused fingers began to pinch and manipulate them.

Sarah felt completely immobilized her body pressed hard into the chain link fence as she felt Vitorrio obscenely lift her skirt from behind. With strong movements he kneaded the flesh of her ass and then gradually rubbed his index finger against the pucker of her secret opening. Then she felt his rigidness at the stubborn opening first requesting, then pleading then demanding entrance to her forbidden hole. The tip of Vitorrio's hardened cock now pressed insistently against her un-yielding hole. The pressure of his cock against her slowly allowed her orifice to finally begin to yield. A loud scream of pain escaped her lips and echoed over the roof tops of Western Paris as Her asshole was finally penetrated. Gustav now on his ladder was not much help. Climbing to the fifth rung, he now unzipped his dirty denim jeans revealing a very long, thick and erect cock that was pulsing and waiting to be eaten. Sarah's next scream was thwarted by Gustav's cock that was pressed between her lips through the chain link fence.

Meanwhile Sarah's bum was being spread wide by the entrance of Vitorrio's relentless cock as it continued to go in deeper and deeper reaching deep into her bowels. Vitorrio began moving in a steady rhythm fucking Sarah's newly opened hole as she shuddered and struggled to reach her climax. Gustav was relentlessly fucking her mouth whereas Pierre had switched to sucking on her engorged nipples.

Her orgasm began to build as Vitorrio fucked her bum harder and harder. His body slammed into her ass entering her and filling her with his erection. A flood of juices began streaming from her engorged pussy. His movements became more frantic slamming against the chain link fence as it rattled and threatened to break loose from its frame. Vitorrio put now had every pent up desire, jealousy rage and lust in his furious strokes Two days of simmering anger, and seven years of passion and lust finally consumed him as he fucked her ass like a man possessed.

Finally he could hold it no more. They came with a loud howl like two animals in a heated battle he erupted his seed in great torrents deep into Sarah's bowels. Sweat, saliva and semen from Vitorrio and Gustav's cock covered her making her into a shameless but finally satisfied whore.

That night Vitorrio and Sarah became lovers again. The bedroom they shared had a glass ceiling opening to the stars in the penthouse suite. The panoramic windows gave them a beautiful view of the Eiffel tower and the night lights of Paris. She took a soak in his large and elegant Jacuzzi then put on a cream colored baby doll nightie. Her body and damp hair smelled of soap and shampoo. She sat in bed her back against the headboard. Candles had been lighted all around the room. Silk sheets covered the circular revolving bed. Rose petals were sprinkled across the sheets and the side table held a velvet lined box. An expensive looking sleek ribbed vibrator lay in the box. Another black velvet lined box contained a large shiny black dildo. Next to the toys lay tubes of lotions and creams of all kinds.