Erotic Evening in Paris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Vitorrio entered he looked magnificent. As she sat back Vitorrio could see that she only had on a pair of panties under her baby doll nightie. The erotic visions were rampantly running through his mind.

Vitorrio's body, his arms his shoulders and his torso were beautifully sculpted. He was naked except around the waist he wore a leather belt. A tightly filled leather pouch contained a large coiled snake bound with leather lacing and tightly strung between his ass cheeks to form a thong.

She had never known him to be a dancer but as the slow erotic rhythmic music stated he began thrusting his hips back and forth and then side to side. His muscular body glistened from the sweat and the recent shower.

He gingerly selected a vial of baby oil and began to erotically massage her beginning at her feet. As sensually as possible he rubbed the oil into her feet and the muscles of her calf. He was gentle and his concerns for her needs showed in his kind but erotic caresses. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back as she slid down from the head board of the bed. His oil slicked fingers now headed for her knees and upper thigh just under the baby doll nightie she was wearing. He felt her legs open slightly admitting his fingers to reach higher. As his fingers touched the front of her undergarment she let out a gasp of air. He could feel the heat and moisture emanating from the beginnings of her arousal He moved higher straddling her body until she was face to face with his black leather thong. The musky smell of new leather and the manly scent from his recent shower sent another wave of lust over Sarah. Her teeth found the ends to the leather laces to his pouch. As she pulled at the laces to free his angry member from confinement and reveal a metal cock ring. Her mouth opened and she used her tongue to slowly insert his cock into her warm lips. She teased and sucked him to full length and then stopped to admire her work. He continued with her massage. Moving the baby doll nighty to the sides he exposed both breasts drizzling them with warm oil in his large hands. With each gentle pass across her nipples a low moan escaped her lips.

Time to roll over he announced giving her body a little shove until she had settled comfortably on her tummy. The sight of the tight thong across her plump ass cheeks almost drove him off the cliff. Raising the nightie he continued to massage her upper back lower back and finally her buttocks. He slipped his fingers under the waist band of her thongs and slowly lowered it savoring the view. The material of the thong only partially released from the tightly clenched cheeks. He continued to massage the oil into the exquisite bottom. His thumbs came together at the point where her inner thighs and ass cheeks met. They dug into the folds of her skin and slid upward into the crack of her ass. He paused a bit to view the entrance of her anal opening that he had so recently ravaged. It had already closed up completely like a flower at night.. A low pitched moan indicated that the action needed to be repeated. The second time around he teased her anal opening slowly massaging with the tip of his index finger.

Sarah's breathing had become labored and her pleasure was reaching a peak. It was an indication to him that she needed some real action real soon.

Vitorrio reached out to the velvet box and selected the thin ribbed vibrator. He ran the tip along the sides of Sarah's clit watching her reaction as he rested his face on her luscious ass cheeks getting a close up view of her gorgeous sex. He loved to watch her body as he pleases her. He slips it up towards her ass and runs it around her while teasing her opening.

He slowly presses it against her allowing her to relax and accept the tip. He loves that she had taken his first anal assault with such pleasure, and the thought of him being up her tight ass made his cock stiffer. He slips his tongue into her pussy and feels her relax as he slowly starts to insert the vibrator into her anus. The low rumblings from the vibe begin to fill her body with delicious feeling. Slowly she moans with pleasure. He bends her knee half way under her giving his mouth unfettered access to her sex. He presses the vibrator deep inside her as she clenches her cheeks to hold it in place. His cock is so big from teasing her that he can hardly control himself. She turns around now on her back the vibrator humming a low rumble in her bowels. He slides up her body as she kisses him hungrily. She reaches between their bodies slipping his cock into her sopping cunt. She is so wet and tight. He begins to fuck her nand to slide his cock in her faster and harder. Her moans are un-controllable and she is driving him crazy. He feels the vibrator against his cockSoon he can tell she is about to orgasm. Her cunt throbs and squeezes his cock. He explodes into her as her body trembles and quivers like a leaf beneath him.

They fall together in a heap as they pause to catch their breath. Their bodies covered in sweat, lotion and cum all at the same time. They kiss passionately as Sarah can taste herself on his lips. They shared another glass of champagne as he playfully drizzled the bubbly all over her face her breasts and her legs. She giggles remembering how he had allowed the boy at the restaurant to clean her up after the champagne spill.

She returned the favor by spraying whipped cream all over his body. He lay on his back as her hips straddled his face. She moves her hips back and forth over his open mouth his nose and tongue as he tasted his own juices mixed with hers as it oozed out of her swollen cunt. His hands separated her cheeks as he frantically tongues her cunt and anal opening.

Sarah wasted no time in bending over his body taking his erect cock into her mouth. With the tip of her tongue she tasted the whipped cream mixed with cum that covered the head of his cock. On the other hand Vitorrio was doing wonderful things to her cunt and her ass as he inserted a finger into her tight pucker while his tongue flicked her engorged clit. Her ass began bucking as her love juice continued to ooze onto his face. They rolled over until they were on their sides and then she on her tummy. Vitorrio rolled over her body his face resting against the lush globes of her ass as his cock nuzzled between his body and her back.

Instinctively she parted her legs a bit allowing him access to her back door with his mouth. Her hole tightened as the tip of his tongue touched it. Her breathing began to quicken as she reached behind and opened herself with her fingers as a gift to him

Vitorrio needed no further invitation. Two large pillows lay on the floor. Each was placed under her hips. Sarah raised her body so they could be placed appropriately.

He poured more oil into his hands this time rubbing it along the length and thickness of his very large cock. Placing each hand or either side of her, he lowered himself using an oily hand to place the tip of his dick against her back door. As the head penetrated, she reached behind her spreading her cheeks apart as his cock began to slowly enter her bum. Her moans turned into grunts and then into obscenities.

"Fuck me! You bastard" she screamed.

He w as fully impaled into her ass as he supported himself on his forearms. With each downs stroke he could feel her sphincter contracting around his hardened tool pounding again and again he felt her approach her climax. He pushed down hard and deep and then slowed the pace and rotated his hips allowing her to catch her breath a bit.

They made love, they had sex and they fucked in complete abandon under the warm moonlight Paris sky. Finally Vitorrio had claimed her for himself taking her and violating her in every hole many times. She on the other hand had been shown a new side of herself that she never knew existed.

And all had been forgiven. Tonight they would be lovers again.