All Comments on 'Erotic Games Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 6 years ago
Cuckold Reality

I love the entire scenario of you watching Meredith dressed to kill and enjoying herself in the club. I would hope anyone with cuckold desires has experienced at least this much. It is more or less harmless, but extremely exciting. I remember when my wife went in first alone. I had been so excited by the scenario, I left my wallet at home! I wanted to buy a drink, of course, and realized I had no money. I was forced to approach my wife and ended up cutting our evening short! Talk about cuckold-angst! There is nothing hotter than seeing your wife/gf with a guy's hand on her thigh, just a bit out of sight, up her skirt! I love that especially if the guy sees he can do that and knows I am the quiet husband, not saying a word! It is so humiliating when others notice, such as the bartender. I am secretly hoping she is telling him somehow that she married a very short-dicked man. Why do I love this? Who knows.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
excellent story

Things are coming to the surface, at least in his mind. Do you think he might talk to his wife about it? Do you think she thought of talking to her husband about it, especially after she mentioned it? I can see a big hole developing if they don't talk, no pun intended.

I can see a whole lot of reality setting in.

cibixcibixalmost 2 years ago

Great story so far! looking forward to future chapters :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous