All Comments on 'Erotic Gypsy Rhapsody'

by kevklein

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
There were no Gypsies in either Scotland or England

until about 1500.

One star for crap research. If you're going to write an historical story, get your basic facts right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love the Story

I just loved this story for many reasons and I felt I just had to write this comment, hoping to see future chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gypsies are every where

Just because gypsies aren't on the books as being some where, doesn't mean they weren't. Learn your history; they are called a wandering people for a reason.

kevkleinkevkleinover 11 years agoAuthor
Do your own research,

Do your own research. Gypsies have been in Scotland for at least 500 years. I do my research. And there are Gypsies in England. Have been for hundreds of years. And my story was not meant to be historically accurate, but there were Gypsies in Scotland and England hundreds of years ago, and still are.

kevkleinkevkleinover 11 years agoAuthor
And...

By the way, the story takes place in the mid 16th century AD. The Viking character is fictional. I like Vikings and they are interesting. That's why the female character is in the story more. Like all fiction, the story isn't meant to be real. Adding history makes a story more interesting. Thanks for the critique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo! Again!

I stumbled across your writing today (starting w/ the 2part "Victorian" style "Storm Of Love" in the "First Time" category), after reading it, "Jungle Fever", one other, & now this story - I declare myself "A Fan"! Your writing is insightful - especially about the emotions & desires that loneliness, trauma, & isolation with someone can create. You add texture and dimension to your stories through descriptions of the location and its history; though you have a deeper interest and knowledge than some of your readers; it brings greater enjoyment for others! Thanks again!

This site offers the chance for readers to leave"Comments". I think of this as an opportunity to express appreciation (for our entertainment - at no cost - from authors - who receive no payment) and occasionally a bit of "constructive criticism" to help them become even better writers. Let's stop trashing people & their hard work. Just because a subject (i.e. history or geography) is discussed, in these brief works of erotic fiction, DOESN'T mean they need be as accurate as A TEXT BOOK! Anymore than the sex described is a BIOLOGY lesson! IT'S FANTASY - Let's ENJOY IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story, it made me orgasm more than once ;) And I love how the story ending was sweet, and romantic too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous