Erotic Gypsy Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenna was unusually angry. Her petite frame vibrated with fear and anger. Her man was being whisked away by some sultry woman who intended to pleasure him. Not only was she far from home, but now she was among an alien group of people. In fury, she watched Erik walk away, leaving her to go and bed some... Gypsy prostitute.

At the entrance to the wagon, he turned to Glenn. "Go enjoy yourself, Glenn. I know I will." Oddly he felt pleased by the boy's reaction for he was still befuddled regarding his attraction to him. "If you feel that you are in danger, call out."

"Do not fret, little one." A Gypsy man came up behind her. "You have a reason to masquerade as a boy that I am not privy to, but I will not tell anyone. My name is Roman, and I would be pleased to call you friend."

He stared deeply into her eyes. His swarthy skin was darker than Erik and although he was not as large, his body was still strong and lean. His hair was dark and shoulder length. She nervously brushed back a loose tendril of hair behind her ear. "Are you hungry?" he asked.

Glenna glanced up. A rumble of her belly answered for her. Roman offered his hand. When she took it hesitantly, he turned and led her off to a small fire beside a wagon, which she presumed was his own. A pot a simmering stew was hanging over the flames. He dropped her hand and walked up to a pot. He acted naturally, casting a glance at her before dropping a powder into a bowl of stew that he was preparing for her. He stood and handed her the bowl and the fear fled as her belly rumbled even louder. Roman smiled at her, leading her to sit down on a tree stump.

She sat down on top of the stump cross-legged and placed the bowl in her lap. As soon as he handed her a spoon, she devoured the food. He sat in front of her with his own bowl. He broke off a piece of bread and gave Glenna half of it.

"What is your name?" Roman asked.

Glenna looked up from her bowl of stew. "Glenn."

"I mean your real name. I promise that I won't tell anyone."

"Glenna," she answered truthfully. She scooped the last bite into her mouth and then placed the bowl and spoon in Roman hand, who in turn placed it on top of a rock beside the fire. Cocking her head to the side, she looked warily into his dark eyes. He reached out and took her hand in his. His hand was warm were he grasped hers and he used his other hand to lightly stroke the palm. The sensation was pleasant. It tickled in an enjoyable way.

When Glenna's lips turned up in a smile, Roman's eyes filled with desire. He leaned forward and blew softly on her lips. When she did not move back, he let his lips brush against hers. His tongue flicked out to stroke her bottom lip lightly. She reached up and touched his lip with a fingertip, tracing it. He pulled back a little, looked down and studied her palm. Then he looked up again and stood, keeping her hand in his as he pulled her to her feet. Then without warning, he flung her over his shoulder and carried her to the edge of the camp.

When she struggled, Roman tightened his hold to grip her better, pressing his cheek to the curve of Glenna's soft bottom. "Release me, please," she said softly.

"What if I don't?" He had carried her to where a woman was waiting, and dropped her in a steaming tub of hot water.

Glenna sank down over her head until her feet touched the hot bottom where the fire was heating the water. She shot up, sputtering. "What was that for?" she gasped.

Roman leaned down with both hands gripping the lip of the deep tub. "You need a bath," he said matter-of-factly.

She sank down into the warm water with wide eyes. She stared at him in silence, then turned her gaze to the sultry young woman who had been with Erik.

"Where is Erik?" Glenna asked her.

"Sleeping like a babe," she replied in a sultry voice. "He is a very lusty man. He sure knows how to please a woman and make her feel good."

As the woman revealed what she and Erik did, Glenna felt her body heat up. A wave of heat swept through her as the Gypsy woman pulled a screen from where it had been resting against a nearby tree. It was made of black silk and was stretched over a six-by-five leather-hinged frame. She wrapped it around the tub so that Glenna was hidden from any prying eyes that might be watching. The heated water felt heavenly and she had no desire to leave just yet, so while the woman began to ease off Glenna's clothes, she remained pliant.

She reclined with a sense of serenity. She pulled her knees up so that her bare bottom rested on the bottom of the tub and her back against the side. Just the tops of her knees and her shoulders peeked above the water. The woman gathered her braided, raven hair, and secured it on top of her head. Then she dropped her dress and joined her in the tub. With incredible soothing hands, she poured water on her hair, and lathered it, developing a rich foam. As Glenna's hair soaked, the Gypsy woman proceeded to run the lather over her body. She started with her shoulders. The deep massaging motion smoothed away Glenna's high tension.

The woman ran her thumbs down Glenna's neck and spread them over her back. She then soaped her arms and hands, making sure that each finger received equal attention. She picked up the soap again and slid her hands underneath the water, picking up each of Glenna's feet, and ran the soap over them multiple times. She slid her fingers in between Glenna's toes before abandoning them and sliding up her calves to her thighs. Glenna's eyes were closed. The steam brought a rosy flush to her cheeks. She purred in total contentment. Then she slid the soap over Glenna's muscular inner thighs, between her legs, and belly. She did that a few times. The highly sensuous massage aroused Glenna until all she wanted was more.

The woman left the tub, and she signaled to Roman to get ready to carry Glenna once she got to incoherent to know what was happening to her.

Glenna heard someone lift pitchers of warm water and pour them over her hair until all traces of soap were gone. Then the soothing massage began again, only this time the hands were slick with a fragrant oil. Her neck and throat were rubbed with oil, then her shoulders and upper back. Each leg was unfolded and draped over the edge of the tub so that her thighs were parted. The oil was rubbed into her feet and calves. The sensitive area behind her knee was caressed with smooth, circular motions, causing Glenna to groan softly. Then the oil was spread up her inner thighs and out in sweeping strokes.

Glenna felt a dribbling of oil on her collarbone next, and she could feel it slowly making its way down to her small breasts. She felt arms coming around her from behind and smooth the oil down. The hands slipped boldly over her breasts to cup each of them. Glenna's eyes flew open and she scrambled for a moment to get her legs into the tub and turn to look back to gaze with desire filled eyes at who the culprit was.

The sultry, dark-eyed beauty stood behind her with a bottle of warm oil in her hands. Her small hands were shiny and covered in oil. Her red lips were parted in a smile.

"What are you doing?" asked Glenna in a sensual haze.

The woman raised one hand in innocence. "Helping you bathe." She blinked in a sexy way and smiled. "Do you want me to stop?" she asked. Glenna looked around for her clothes but couldn't find them. The woman handed her a robe and a cup of drugged tea. "Your clothing is still wet, sweetie."

Glenna rose from the cooling water. The oil on her body caused the water to sluice off her lithe body, highlighting her sleek muscles and sinuous curves. The dark eyes of the Gypsy woman ran boldly over her lightly browned skin. She licked her lips before holding out her hand to assist her. Glenna took the tea and swallowed half of it in two deep gulps and forced herself to relax. She felt unusually hot in the cool air.

"Your body is unusually strong," the woman said. "It is no wonder Erik thinks you are a boy. Such muscularity in a woman is truly remarkable. Your belly is firm but incredibly soft. But the men prefer a fleshy pillow like mine, huh, rather than you? You see, me, men would never mistake for a male." She laughed throatily. "And your poor breasts, they must ache to be bound all day. You should let me rub them to return the blood flow. Perhaps you'll enjoy my touch very much. I'm a woman with great sexual experience. What do you say, Glenna. I also have objects that I could use to pleasure you."

Glenna slipped her arms into the robe with her back turned to the woman who was offering to sexually please her. She wanted to give in, yet part of her felt as if she were floating, drifting to another place where she could no longer hear the woman's voice. She turned back to face her. Taking the tea, she finished it. She felt her eyes drift closed. She snapped them open and looked at the Gypsy.

"What...what did you do...to me."

The Gypsy picked up Glenna's limp hand and began to lead her to Roman's wagon where a pile of soft furs made a bed on one side. "You wish I was a man so that I could pleasure you, don't you?" the Gypsy queried. With a sigh, Glenna sank down on the fur pile for she was suddenly unaccountably hot and aroused, and a little weary.

The woman softly brushed Glenna's light brown hair while she decided how to proceed. "Pretend I'm a man, Glenna. Soon you will not be able to control your body's needs. Already you feel it getting hot."

Glenna's head dropped and her eyes closed.

"I choose to be a lover of many men, sometimes women, and I can act on my desire any time I want." Glenna remained silent. Her body on fire, she writhed and undulated as the Gypsy drew the robe open to get at the aroused body underneath, that she was partly responsible for. It was her brother who had slipped something in her stew. "My role is clear," the Gypsy whispered. "Erik was a lusty lover, as was I. And so you will be. Relax and let your body lead you to untold pleasure. When I am done, Roman will pleasure you as well." Bending her head, she kissed Glenna. Soon she was kissing back, hungrily devouring each other with deep, erotic kisses. For several long moments, they kissed, until the Gypsy began to suckle at Glenna's erect nipples, stroking the swollen folds of her sex at the same time.

Glenna thrust against the fingers that were lodged deep within her. A jolt of heat seared through her and the image of a naked warrior danced before her vision.

Roman groaned as he watched his sister with Glenna. He bit his lip while ramming his hand down his breeches. Pressing hard against the wood, he tried to focus on Glenna through the slightly parted flap of the window, but his sister was partially blocking the view. He watched as his sister parted Glenna's folds and delved into the moist pink flesh. He saw her toes curl, then watched as she raised her knees and let her legs fall wide open. She cupped her breasts in her own hands, and tweaked her nipples while his sister thrust two fingers in and out, while lapping at Glenna's clit at the same time. Never before had he seen two women making love. It was incredibly erotic to watch, and highly stimulating.

As she turned over and lifted her buttocks in the air, Roman groaned again. Clutching himself tighter, he imagined grabbing her from behind and plunging into her sweet tightness. He vowed to take her, right now. He took his hand from his pants, and stepped up to the door.

Glenna was barely able to comprehend what was happening to her. She moaned, feeling out of control with her body. She lifted and lowered her body in a wavy motion as she felt fingers moving in and out of her hot body. She turned onto her back and lay her head down. Again the image of Erik swam before her eyes and her body arched upward in unconscious response. Her head began to toss, sending her hair flying about her head. She opened her mouth, panting small breaths. Her lips felt dry so she licked them and then touched them with her fingers. An uncontrollable shivering began to take over her body and her thighs generated so much heat that they fell open to lessen the hot waves. Roman's sister relentlessly continued her expertise in the erotic arts, making Glenna so aroused that she was starting to move restlessly and got pretty loud with her cries of pleasure.

When she barely heard the knock on the side of the wagon, she turned her eyes toward the entrance. A husky laugh broke from her throat. With a gasp, she rolled over again, face down on the bed of furs to smother her sounds of pleasure. She gripped the furs and bunched them between her heated thighs, reveling in the sensations it created.

Then she felt a presence leave her and felt another take its place. Rolling onto her back again, she instinctively arched toward it. She became aware of a man's heavy breathing near her, but the sound stirred her and she closed her eyes and smiled. A hand reached out and caressed her cheek, then slid down to the sides of her heaving breasts. She shrank away and at the same time arched her body closer. A flash of sensual pleasure ripped through her body and she cried out, begging for relief. The foggy shape of a man left her briefly and saw it taking off his clothes. In an agony of desire, she thrashed on the bed of furs, her body wantonly displayed and desperate for sexual fulfillment.

The hazy figure returned to her, looking down at Glenna. With one hand he grasped her ankle and pulled her closer to him, and flipped her onto her stomach. Pushing her face down so that her cheek was flat on the fur, he brought her hair over her face so that she couldn't see him. He grasped her around the waist and lifted her so that he could push some furs beneath her to elevate her buttocks. He glimpsed her glistening center. With a growl, Roman lowered his head and feasted on her overheated flesh until she climax. He then took her, forcing himself into the depths of her hidden delights. With one plunge, he sank his large shaft into her overheated depths, glorying in the shriek that filled the wagon at his abrupt entrance.

Glenna rose up on her arms, accepting, welcoming the brutal possession by the unknown man. She wriggled and arched. Pulling at the furs hard enough to yank out clumps of soft hair and flinging the pillows to the floor. The man behind her breathed slowly, trying to maintain control, never letting her body escape his hold. He paused and reached for a phallus shaped object that he had fashioned out of ivory. He oiled it, then her rear passage generously, before slowly pushing it in. He bucked his hips, pushing the dildo in at the same time he pulled his erection out. Glenna stilled, feeling the pain she could not understand begin to center in her rear passage. Taking advantage of the pause, the man repeated the strokes, closing his eyes at the sheer pleasure of the tight, wet passage. A loud moan came from her as she sank down on the furs. With only her buttocks raised, her body was now pliant and accepting.

As soon as Roman felt her body accepting the penetration of her anus, he withdrew the phallus and oiled his own before sliding it into her bottom. Overcome by urgency now, he thrust into harder, faster, watching her writhe and twist to match his rhythm. She cried out louder, moaning and panting until he felt her inner muscles begin to clench and spasm. Roman's control slipped for a moment, and he paused and leaned over her, pressing his face into the scented skin of her neck. When the feeling of his climax passed, he began to move again, reaching under her and stroking her clitoris. She gasped and clenched her muscles again.

Glenna dimly felt the man withdraw from her rear passage, and enter her sheath a moment later. The man thrust wildly into her overheated body, not stopping until his seed exploded from his body, drenching her insides with his abundant seed. She screamed, gripping him so tightly he couldn't leave even had he wanted to. She gasped and shook, her golden body suffused with a rosy glow as she cried out Erik's name in her rapture.

Above her, Roman reared up on his elbows, his manhood still buried deep within her. He pulled almost all the way out, then slammed back in. Weak and drained, Glenna lay submissively, not even resisting. Having just spent himself, nonetheless, he pounded into her. He was angry at her for calling out the warrior's name that his sister was currently using vigorously as well. He could hear their cries of pleasure right now.

When his second release came upon him, Roman shouted his pleasure and collapsed on top of the now unconscious girl.

Glenna slept until the sun was high in the sky. She awoke to the sounds of music and laughter. Yawning widely, and stretching languidly, she felt the furs rub against her bare skin. When the achy soreness in her nether regions registered in her fuzzy brain, she opened her eyes. Roman was sitting beside her, and she grabbed for a fur to cover her nakedness.

"Oh, Glenna, please don't hide your lovely body from my eyes. I get pleasure just by gazing upon you as you lay sleeping." He smiled warmly and reached out to touch her. She jerked back and frowned at him. What happened to me last night? she wondered with growing dread. Did Roman sleep with me? And if he didn't, why am I so sore?

Glenna had no idea how incredibly appealing she was with her tousled hair and sleepy eyes. She pulled the furs more tightly around her and sat up.

"Where is Erik?" she asked.

"He is still with my sister, in her wagon."

"Your sister?" Glenna questioned, then her eyes widened as she recalled the dark-eyed, fork-tongued Gypsy woman, who had bathed her. Her mouth opened in shock as she then remembered that she also pleasured her, using that forked tongue of hers on her sensitive breasts and sex. Her arm lowered, allowing the fur to slip and reveal the gentle curves of her breasts. The crescent of her nipple was visible on one breast.

"You know that my sister wouldn't have a chance with Erik if you would only act like a woman. You could easily entice him away from her. No man with a brain could refuse your invitation."

That got her attention. "Explain yourself."

"You could be both male and female," he began. "That way you'll be by his side. Erik will notice you. As long as you look like a Gypsy, he will be fascinated...intrigued...drawn to you...and will abandon my sister's side to be with you." Glenna looked doubtful. "Trust me, he will," he ended.

"I would like to be this...Gypsy, but I don't look like one at all and I know not how to entice him or any man," Glenna complained.

"You drink some wine. When it takes effect, you let your sensuality flow." Roman reached out to touch her thigh, sliding under the fur and up to her heated center. "Do you not long for the stroke of a man's hand on your thigh?" A finger slid between the lips of her moist sex. "If you cast your attention on Erik, your supple body, your lovely eyes, your sweet breath will entice him." A finger slid deep into her velvety sheath, causing her to move her hips as he stroked a sensitive place deep within her.

Never in a hundred years would she have thought that she would ever be involved with two very different men. Both were great lovers. If Erik would have left her alone that day he had forced her, she wouldn't be in this situation. "I cannot do this," she protested, while at the same time she moved against his fingers. Her hands let go of the furs, allowing them to fall away from her breasts.

Roman pushed the furs aside with his free hand and urged her to lean back on her hands and spread her legs. When she did, he pleasured her. He brought her to a quick climax by using his fingers like a thrusting manhood, and with his tongue he licked, lapped, and sucked on her sensitive folds and the erect little nubbin of flesh on top of her opening.